Need advice on when party runs through every mob

JJhopper

This doesn't sound like a KFM issue.  It sounds like the party you're with isn't explaining the "method" of avoiding mobs.  I understand the frustration as I experienced the same problem.

However, KFM is one of the best classes to run through mobs.  I recommend if you start to get focus fired by a bunch of enemies, use Q or E (not both at the same time).  You'll get 3 stacks of agility and that will give you 6 seconds of +100% speed boost and you'll dodge every attack for those 6 seconds.  Then, have 1 point in S in your skill tree that gives you +50% speed boost when you SS.  After the 6 seconds of speed boost wear off, do a quick 180 spin, tap SS, and then turn back around and continue to move at +50% speed (faster than mobs can catch you).

Now, if you are still falling behind (because the others are actually windrunning and not running a normal speed), you still have either Q or E to do another agility stack.  And finally, you can also put points into your TAB leap to give you +35% speed increase for a short burst after using it, and target something ahead of you.

- The best solution is still to just let someone else go in front, and be sure if you don't know the strategy for running through the mobs, to just ask for tips on how to avoid the creatures.

Archived