Forums

So Warlock coming at March 2, 2016 alongside with Floor 8 and Naryu labyrinth

Qally

16 minutes ago, Profyrion said:

So excite.  :D

This will shut the Warlock complainers up for a while.

No it won't. March 2nd is also when Black Desert Online come out.

This is for those who said Warlock will screw up the "balance". Seriously you guys must feel stupid by now.

13 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

End of March. 99 percent of chars on all servers warlocks. Yes i see the future.

Well that's to be expected, of course everyone is going to try out the new class! lol

I guess within a week or so players will either move on to their previous mains or continue to main the new Warlock class (or flipflop between their mains and alts). 

Just now, Profyrion said:

So excite.  :D

This will shut the Warlock complainers up for a while.

True, but I can already see the flood of "Warlock is OP" complaints within the first week of its release.  :\

5 minutes ago, Silxer said:

Well that's to be expected, of course everyone is going to try out the new class! lol

I guess within a week or so players will either move on to their previous mains or continue to main the new Warlock class (or flipflop between their mains and alts). 

True, but I can already see the flood of "Warlock is OP" complaints within the first week of its release.  :\

I am telling that Warlocks should be added with lvl 50 cap and all class fixes. If they add them on this 45 lvl cap, warlocks will be op class and every noob will create a warlock to search 1 or 2 other class chars on whole server and show how they rock in PvP. Against other warlocks ofcourse they will lose so we can expect +100500 whine topics on forums about bad game, leaving, bad class, bad balance and bad NCSoft.

For everybody that says warlock is op, read HERE. We get the huge warlock nerf. Don't be afraid of fotm players, they won't be going anywhere with the hard nerf on them.

"Oh, warlock won world championship, now I want warlock so I can climb ladder" 

2 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

I am telling that Warlocks should be added with lvl 50 cap and all class fixes. If they add them on this 45 lvl cap, warlocks will be op class and every noob will create a warlock to search 1 or 2 other class chars on whole server and show how they rock in PvP. Against other warlocks ofcourse they will lose so we can expect +100500 whine topics on forums about bad game, leaving, bad class, bad balance and bad NCSoft.

Okay...

I'll tell you, and everyone else whining about Warlock being OP...

HE IS COMING WITH THE NERF. aka he wont be OP, He'll be balanced, NOT to mention, ALL classes, are on a lvl 50 Balance patch, but capped at 45. AKA Warlock will be as OP as any other class so stop your dam whining

Just now, Hitokiri said:

You really don't know marketing strategy at all. They don't care about your opinion.

Warlock is readied from the start, but they delay it to lure people back from Black Desert Online OBT day. This has been planned for months. Seriously, lots of stupid people keep saying otherwise, they don't really live in real world at all.

6 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

It is Headstart for cheapest package which 29.99. March 1st for 49,99 and Feb. 28 for 99,99.

So technically most people who want to play BDO will be able to play on March 2nd.

Well technically people have been playing the Warlock class for months.  :P

We could go on like this forever.

So I'm a little confused by the wording.

"With the addition of a new class to the game, the maximum number of character slots available will increase by one, to a new maximum of eight. We’ll also be providing everyone with an additional character slot unlock to hold their new Warlock—for free."

Does this mean we can have 8 slots +1 slot for warlock or 8 slots including the free one for warlock?

1 hour ago, Kanella said:

Wow we are really rushing to stay on par with Korea (idk whose patches we are following ). Also what does nayru labyrinth give?

I don't understand why people keep saying "no we won't get this because of this version" and anything along those lines.

We're not following any other versions patches. As said on streams, the order we get content will be different from East Clients.

For example all the people saying we won't get WL until 50 cap. Look at what we got here. Hopefully people will finally stop with this.

1 hour ago, Hitokiri said:

WL nuke combos are actually locked behind skillpoints to be effective. To use most your combos effectively on our patch, we'd need at least 45 w/ hm 4.

Also we're getting the nerfed warlock so it's not going to just face roll like it did before. The nerfed warlock takes a lot more skill than the old one did.

33 minutes ago, Amakussa said:

Stop changing all the names to shit Ncsoft NA what the *cricket* is naryu lab? its spiral lab. what the *cricket* players gonna call it? nlab? whackkkkk. and stop realsing content every damn month.

Theres nth wrong with content, jesus. Oh no new content.... Ive neva know someone thats been unhappy with additonal content, its like recieiving a gift, and heglecting it, its dam disrespectful. Just be Happy about it. Oh wait a new class ruins your pvp/pve experience, "ADJUST" the market prices change for certain items "ADJUST", more content to grind "ADJUST" stop whining about new content, and dam man up and adjust jesus people .

2 hours ago, Aimo said:

So I'm a little confused by the wording.

"With the addition of a new class to the game, the maximum number of character slots available will increase by one, to a new maximum of eight. We’ll also be providing everyone with an additional character slot unlock to hold their new Warlock—for free."

Does this mean we can have 8 slots +1 slot for warlock or 8 slots including the free one for warlock?

Now you have 7 slots in total, so after Warlock's release you will have 8 slots.

On 2/18/2016 at 0:41 PM, LexyLee said:

Theres nth wrong with content, jesus. Oh no new content.... Ive neva know someone thats been unhappy with additonal content, its like recieiving a gift, and heglecting it, its dam disrespectful. Just be Happy about it. Oh wait a new class ruins your pvp/pve experience, "ADJUST" the market prices change for certain items "ADJUST", more content to grind "ADJUST" stop whining about new content, and dam man up and adjust jesus people .

This content isnt "New" and i was referring to how NCsoft NA changed the name on alot of stuff on this game and the names are actually pretty stupid. Spiral lab will always be Spiral lab. 

Archived