I think a mod should read this.

Riliane

So, right now I see someone with a clan named "Moon Tree". That's not the big problem. My problem is:

I first started in Mushin (NA) server and I created a Clan at like 15 or 10 minutes after head start, I named my clan that way because that's how I name my clan on every server of this game and for other reasons too (No, not only because the games/anime), but the queues attacked and nobody of the people I know wanted to play on that server so I moved my characters and all my Master Packs items to Old Man Cho, with the surprise I can't make my guild again (So I named it with the ridicolous name of Moön Tree). I looked for every place I can find, but I found: "when a Clan is disbanded the name is lose for ever and can't be created again".

I send tickets, asking if I can get that name again, but i have been ignored forever. I tried to make that clan again LOTS of times with no luck everyday, but today in cross server I found that little surprise....
I didn't see anything saying they fix it on they mainteneance/etc forums, pages, and all.

For the one who get that name, fine, good for him. But kinda makes me mad because I get ignored in my tickets before that. I asked about it and they just responded me everything except that (Like usual...). I at least want to know when you fixed that Clan name bug, why I have been ignored and you didn't post anything about it in your "things that have been fixed". I always read these things and never seen it. I don't care to send tickets anymore, because I learned  most of them would get ignored or just with an auto response.

English is not my main language and I tried to said it my best possible.

No bug here, it's been this way since beta - after they're deleted, clan names are put on "cooldown" for period time (30 days I believe, that may be incorrect though).

Someone simply created the clan with that name after the timer on yours had expired.

Just now, Lurkios said:

No bug here, it's been this way since beta - after they're deleted, clan names are put on "cooldown" for period time (30 days I believe, that may be incorrect though).

Someone simply created the clan with that name after the timer on yours had expired.

Where did they put it? I search for it on every place and didn't found anything...

However, that's still in my problem. I send lot of tickets and they ALWAYS ignored me. I asked if they can be created again, a lot of things and they just didnt say anything...

Yeah... unfortunately, getting any information at all out of NC support is a bit of a trial and getting correct information is like getting blood from a stone. (Not to say there aren't a few good folks there - there are.)

Another user had the same question previously and posted that as the answer they received from support - granted, support does often give conflicting information, however that does appear to have been correct, as we can see.

Just now, Lurkios said:

Yeah... unfortunately, getting any information at all out of NC support is a bit of a trial and getting correct information is like getting blood from a stone.

Another user had the same question previously and posted that as the answer they received from support - granted, support does often give conflicting information, however that does appear to have been correct, as we can see.

I supposed it would be that way because I played in others servers and these clans names was gone forever.

But seriously the support of this game are ruining my favorite game. Kinda makes me want to throw all and go back to other server. It makes me furious now because THERE WAS a possibily to get that name again, and they just ignored me...

No surprise they're losing lots of people.

Archived