Ninja looting, the game

Centimani

Please read my post on the second page of this thread.

It's simple really: after promising to look at what could be done against ninja looters 2 weeks ago, updates are yet to follow.

Does anyone have any news about this? Or are you just going to keep deleting name&shame threads without adressing the real issue?

I see there's no new information on this topic as nothing is being said.

2 weeks and you guys still can't say whether or not anything will even be done about this. Meanwhile, the problem only grows because people know they aren't being punished.

Each day that goes by without you guys saying you're going to crack down on this sort of behaviour more people become ninjas. 

In time, anyone with a bit of sense will give up on the dungeon finder as it's filled with ninjas and afk'ers, making it useless.

This is my last post on this forum, if you guys don't listen, I won't waste my time asking.

Game is already uninstalled, I'm done with you.

Final thoughts:

After making a post yesterday asking about updates on what is being done about ninja looters, I was told by the moderator Lock6 to not go off topic on somebody else's thread. And he could not give me any information besides what I had quoted. (Take note about how I'm the only one who was told not to go off topic, other people went off topic without a slap on the wrists)

I made my own topic (this one you're reading) and never got a reply here, so no new information, right?

Than today I read this:

Somebody asked: "are you really doing something about ninja looters?"

reply from lock6 

Hi,

Yes we are, unfortunately I can't share details yet but we are making progress.

It seems a bit odd to me, that yesterday the moderator knew nothing new, there was nothing he could tell me. And today I read these shady promises in somebody else's thread.

Why is it shady? Think about it, if you are working on a way to fix it, wouldn't you give us the updates you promised 2 weeks ago? Wouldn't you scream it as loud as you could to reassure the people waiting for the fix and scare off people doing it?

Is your way of dealing with ninjas so revolutionary you need to keep it under lock and key?

I don't think these responses have been honest. From trying to silence me to ignoring me while making new claims towards other people. To me it just seems like you added another copy paste reply so soothe people without having to say anything of substance. I've had more than enough of those, I'm out.

Archived