DISCONECT SERVER ERRO 1000

GLORIA

Gloria. Estou com o mesmo problema. Se for o erro (Disconnected from Server 1000 - 132 - 15100) esse erro ocorre por causa de perda de pacotes do jogo e desde ontem a tarde quem utiliza do provedor da GVT está tendo dificuldades de jogar qualquer jogo. 

Almost every time I try to load a new instance, it flips to the loading screen and will usually disconnect me within 30-90 seconds, with the message "Disconnected from server Error (1000) (132 10054)." It's not an issue with my connection, as I'm connected to the internet perfectly fine; and it didn't start until the most recent patch from earlier today. It's really frustrating, honestly. 

Merda de GVT aqui tambem!

AS 1000 series error message! Say it isn't so! Don't hold your breath on CS actually helping you. They will have you send them all kinds of information, have you reset all types of settings and if it fixes it your in the minority. If it doesn't fix it they will eventually blame your ISP. Because why actually fix the issue(s) for customers. This is of course you can handle the cardboard cut out tech support copy and paste garbage that they send you. BDO comes out in a few weeks guys don't worry theres hope you will be able to play a "new" MMO this year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2016 at 1:05 PM, Galadryela said:

Almost every time I try to load a new instance, it flips to the loading screen and will usually disconnect me within 30-90 seconds, with the message "Disconnected from server Error (1000) (132 10054)." It's not an issue with my connection, as I'm connected to the internet perfectly fine; and it didn't start until the most recent patch from earlier today. It's really frustrating, honestly. 

Merda de GVT aqui tambem!

Having this very same issue T_T

Archived