KFM Solo Master

JoshDarkness

Hi everyone,

I wanted to start this post just to know if some of you that play KFM did a really tough dungeon solo and by "Tough Dungeon" i mean Skittering Tunnels or Blackram Harbor or Nightshade because i just saw a guy on YouTube ( I think he's called Shiro) and at level 45 without the Hongmoon levels he did all of them apart of course for the Nightshade because it came after.

Anyway i just wanted to know if some of you did them and which skills did you use. 

I watched a lot of Shiro's videos, too - he likes to solo a lot of things. Personally I've only soloed Hall of Ogong, since it gave an achievement. Honestly, the bosses are easily to kill as a KFM, but adds will completely wreck you. For HoO, I specced mass AoE for the trash mobs before Ogong, then just did a simple 2r2rf build for the boss himself.

ofc its easy do this dungeons, but from shiro videos i cant tell he/she is great cause hes ping is perfect from what i saw, all will do same with insta skill works xD, there are alot same or even lot better ones :) here kfm too easy doing all that 45 dungeons, just not showing off at youtube or somewhere, cause really good ones nowhere show how they play or how using skills cause all "newbs" will do same by not learning game xD, but more important for that is ping, sadly but true, and btw sadly too is that must bronze/silver ppls will be not in tournaments cause of their pings at cross server pvp:/, and in normal server some of that ppls i know soloed bloodshade harbor arledy same like me at my kfm just cause of ping, its easy with 20+ only after that i tryed at my friend pc with 200-250 ping and no Chance to even do crappy 45 dung :P skill delay is too big, great game but too big ping wise

Archived