Marketplace won't load after 10 minutes

Natsu12

IGN (Assassin Lisanna) Server (Hao District)

Hi there :D,

For the past 5 days or so I have simply been unable to use the marketplace 95% of the time.

The only time that the marketplace will ever work for me, is if i quit the game, flush dns, and relaunch the game.

However, even after doing this the marketplace will only work for 1 to 10 minutes.

I have ensured that my game client is up to date, that windows (windows 10) and internet explorer are fully updated,  and that I don't have anything running in the background which could possibly disturb the service. 

I have even gone as far as to factory reset windows, and reinstall blade and soul, but to no avail.

This bug has me very much confused, and frustrated me for the past 5 days or so.

Does anyone know what there is I can do?

Sometimes the marketplace will just be a clear window, other times a white window, and on the rare occasion, the little lyn will be running across the screen but will never load the marketplace.

The same issue occurs for the news feed on the main menu, that doesn't load either. However, that is less critical so I do not mind that as much.

Archived