Raybunny

BSH 4-6 man personal experience.

Raybunny   

Hello fellow players, after reading a couple of pages, I would like to share my experience with the BSH dungeon. 

Taking into consideration other instances of the game ( KR, TW, CN) and the 6 man version, the 4 man ends up behing really underwhelming. A place where we can farm legend skills (1 skill in around 10 runs average), machismos ( or you get a couple or a ton), feeders ( weapons ) and dresses all of this droped from the last boss only. Occasionally you see a naryu coin, a gem pouch but no purple soul shields, no jewels/accessories, no gems.

What is your experience with this dungeon so far?

Edited by Raybunny

Vorp   
  • 1 book (warlock)
  • 2 noble of the sea
  • 15 runs
  • won book for 75g sold for 150g
  • NOT WORTH IT!!!

Raybunny   

With over 70 runs we dropped 2 books. My previous statements was an analysis of the small data I had. 

Taking into consideration a run takes around 25-30 minutes, we would better be farming the Pigtsy or the Kingkong dungeon ( they take roughly 5-7 minutes 2 man) and sell tears to buy the books themselves.

In comparison with BSH, Poh as a faster dungeon is quite profitable since you drop some Perfumes (gun oil) and specially since you can drop the sparkling hexagonal gems. 

NCsoft /bloodlust do you even have a western content testing team? 

Since the "whinny" mass of players is not even doing this content I guess it will remain like that for a while.

Els   

My 4 first runs in BSH4
BM HM skill
Summoner HM Skill
Noble of the SEa
Warlock HM Skill

After that, 10 more runs, and nothing.

deadmesa   

Thankfully my clan has a geared KFM and FM making the 4-mans a breeze. The reason for them being geared is simply getting book drops and selling them. 

vita   

Did a few runs, no book drop, gauntlet drop a lot but we do not have any KFM. I wish the other bosses drop at least soul shield since I still need BSH #3, then I can just focus doing BSH 4-man and skip the 6-man.

90 runs of bsh 4 man so far this loot-

1 book ( inferno )

2 temptress

2 noble of the sea.

and 1000000000 hae mujin coins.

oh i forgot, the pirate king outfit 2 times, but none in the group can use it ;D

" love the rng " 

Edited by 882184_1452550488

Phorni   

Personal experience in bsh > harder to find a full party that doesn't have people keep quiting for half an hour than to kill bloodmame through rage mode <3 

And that goes for hae mujin also these two enrage modes are basically free hits unless if u lag

Edited by Phorni