Currency Exchange

AmaliaIronheart

Hey Amalia,

I just checked the Currency Exchange yesterday for first time. But it seems u have to offer how much gold u like to pay for NCoin. Now all pages were 1/67 (1 Gold = 67 NCoin.

By the looks of it that's the lowest price u can offer. So unless someone offers more Gold for NCoin, i don't see many buying the gold atm.

Hope this answers your question or at least a part of it. :)

4 hours ago, AmaliaIronheart said:

I thought they would go for one that would be alike the ones in Perfect World or Guild Wars 2...

This? this is just disappointing?

Offer gold for others to buy in a list larger than the gods? o_o

Maybe I am doing something wrong but there are no NCoin listed for me to buy?

Compared to GW2 the whole market system is inferior. IMO, GW2 got the most advance market system in MMORPG after Eve Online.

The sorting feature does not work properly, meaning one has to search for the higher gold values, aka offering 20 and more gold for HCoin, in the search box.

24 minutes ago, Rief said:

Compared to GW2 the whole market system is inferior. IMO, GW2 got the most advance market system in MMORPG after Eve Online.

GW2 and PW use a central pool to which people sell to and buy from if my memory serves right, I thought that is standard for modern MMOs.

23 minutes ago, AuraGalaxy said:

67 NCoins to get 1 Gold.

This is $1 canadian dolloar for 1 Gold!

Wow, even me, as a master pack founder, I won't buy gold at this exchange rate.

I have a seperate one that gifts me Store Items for gold.

We are going by 100NCoin = 3gold rate which seems to be a good price in my personal opinion.

(Would be a ~1: 33 Ratio)

It's not one of the gold seller or bot websites, just to try to clarify. I do not support nor recommen using them. That gray market will get your account banned. In my case the money goes to NCsoft and they are the ones that profit financially from it. Being an altoholic makes gaining gold very easy as of right now, speaking of an income of up to ~100g per day. 13-15g per character if selling the soulstones at 35s per stone.

Archived