I Don't Want To Fight In This !!

Killiah

1 minute ago, SinKiller said:

Asking sweeping changes to game mechanics on this forum is pointless, NCSoft is only responsible for localization and even doing that they done effed up lots of things and do not even have a clue what their patches include ( summoner changes).

So cry all you want, not going to happen.

Aw no crying here Sin :[... Just sharing of ideas that havent really been voiced just something to think about and talk about.

One of the many main things I look for in an mmo is it's costumes and character creation. I love the many costumes here but I like the red and blue faction outfits. I wouldn't let my character wear it all day but I like the fact each faction has it's own uniforms. I don't want this to change. It's sort of brings something real here.

9 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

Lel give me a second

Sure thing pal, the change is still not going to happen.

now where to get these team bloodlust devs to this forum, all I see are asshat moderators and community managers trying their best to supress negative feedback on their half-assed LOCALIZATION job of this game.

And besides, you learned a valuable lesson here; include the proof of your claims in the first place or are you too lazy to do that unless you are challenged.

Sure thing pal, the change is still not going to happen.

now where to get these team bloodlust devs to this forum, all I see are asshat moderators and community managers trying their best to supress negative feedback on their half-asses LOCALIZATION job of this game.

This is the part where you deviate from the original point I made and just QQ yerself cuz someone posted an opinion on the forum. 

Lemme guess, waiting for BDO? lel

2 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

This is the part where you deviate from the original point I made and just QQ yerself cuz someone posted an opinion on the forum. 

Lemme guess, waiting for BDO? lel

You are mistaken, I am only here to seed chaos for this asinine game and spread fud toward the toxic community of mods in this retarded forum.

Kudos though to you, you think you are someone to QQ over, keep up the spirits and dont let the world hit you on your back when you leave.

I think requiring people to equip a specific outfit to PvP is more in line with roleplay, no?

It's rather odd to be running around stabbing people in a wedding gown, PvP outfits are more fitting for combat.

Though I do feel you should be allowed to equip a PvP outfit with no intention of actually PvPing (a PvP option that can be disabled) but in order to PvP (and get credit for faction quests & bosses) you should still be required to equip a PvP outfit and have such a PvP option set to enabled - it would work similar to how equipping/unequipping the PvP outfit works, you have to wait 5 seconds to disable it.

This could also fix the issue with allied faction NPC's forgetting that you're one of them as soon as you take the outfit off which I've always thought was a bit bizarre - would be nice if you could check the vendors without risk of being attacked by either a faction NPC or opposing player.

You are mistaken, I am only here to seed chaos for this asinine game and spread fud toward the toxic community of mods in this retarded forum.

Kudos though to you, you think you are someone to QQ over, keep up the spirits and dont let the world hit you on your back when you leave.

Eh I've been through worse. I don't mind yer post, it's 6AM here and I haven't slept so bored (: 

This forum is nothing but Babaji black magic Online Love marriage to me (: (plz tell me u get that reference lol).

Just now, TopKEK said:

Eh I've been through worse. I don't mind yer post, it's 6AM here and I haven't slept so bored (: 

This forum is nothing but Babaji black magic Online Love marriage to me (: (plz tell me u get that reference lol).

I actually applaud the persons who are spamming that dung to the forums, the mods get the garbage we deal everyday on faction right under their noses.

2 hours ago, Primula said:

I think requiring people to equip a specific outfit to PvP is more in line with roleplay, no?

It's rather odd to be running around stabbing people in a wedding gown, PvP outfits are more fitting for combat.

Though I do feel you should be allowed to equip a PvP outfit with no intention of actually PvPing (a PvP option that can be disabled) but in order to PvP (and get credit for faction quests & bosses) you should still be required to equip a PvP outfit and have such a PvP option set to enabled - it would work similar to how equipping/unequipping the PvP outfit works, you have to wait 5 seconds to disable it.

This could also fix the issue with allied faction NPC's forgetting that you're one of them as soon as you take the outfit off which I've always thought was a bit bizarre - would be nice if you could check the vendors without risk of being attacked by either a faction NPC or opposing player.

No... i feel that the aspect of RP should allow one to "fight in a wedding dress" if that were the case for their story etc lol. A person can run around in a wedding dress and stab a dragon , a snap jaw, or in short, PvE ...? but PvP its random or odd? It can almost be interpreted that PvE is pretend and PvP is realistic when they are both components to the/a game. Again let the person dictate not the outfit. Let the person decide if they want to wear a bamboo village or cerulean and not be forced to fight only because they are wearing it. Let that be a choice by the player case by case. Let the outfits and factions stay in the game. Let pvp be an option within what ever choice the player decides to wear and based on what faction they are opposing. 

5 hours ago, HowlingWolf said:

You CAN make customized PvP costumes for the clan, however the required amounts of materials are IMMENSE.

Only a handful of clans on TW, CN and even KR have such costumes.

This is true. I believe most of us have seen the costumes . However, the opinionated points ( whether  for or against) are not just that one can not get a hold of another "unique "cerulean or crimson out fit , or to take out the outfits , they are to give an individual a choice of participating in pvp ( orthodoxly or unorthodoxly ) whether it's for revenge , fun , the faction they have pledged for or just to be a by stander ,  or tactician delegating how one should go about a fight with out putting their hand to the mill etc. Also what is the point of buying, farming or crafting an outfit when it's limited to PvE or Arena , opposed to being able to participate in all three aspects (open world PvP PvE and arena) ?

Archived