NCoin Exchange Inssue

DraganOldManCho

Umm.. 

now i got confused... 

"i just buy 19g in NCoin and i have 19 Mails in my mail box ( 1g=67 NCoin) However i can't take the NCoin from mu mail box."

You buy 19G, so you should have 19 mail filled with 1G each ?

why are you looking for Ncoin ?

I'll admit I haven't tried it, but is it possible the mails were just "confirmation", and you already have your coin?

(To point out, you don't actually purchase NCoin, you purchase Hongmoon coin, which is a separate tab in the store.)

Just now, chinmi said:

1g = 67 ncoins ? wow, that's cheap... i thought 1g = 90 ncoins.

that means 1g is around $0.8 ??

yeah 1g = 67 ncoin, and that was because it's capped at that price. if it was not capped, it would have dropped even further.

2 minutes ago, GnatB said:

I'll admit I haven't tried it, but is it possible the mails were just "confirmation", and you already have your coin?

(To point out, you don't actually purchase NCoin, you purchase Hongmoon coin, which is a separate tab in the store.)

This will be the answer of my choice. But OP wording kinda confusing.

3 hours ago, DraganOldManCho said:

Hello.

i just buy 19g in NCoin and i have 19 Mails in my mail box ( 1g=67 NCoin) However i can't take the NCoin from mu mail box.

Is there an especific place to get that, an i bug or just dont know how to do that?

If any can explain me will be great.

Ty

What you ment to say is. You purchased Ncoin at 60 each (7 deposit) with 19g The mail is confirmation press F10 and it's already applied to your account.

Archived