Hacker in game ? Look This

Mathayus

[Edited to remove a video of a suspected hacker to keep this post in line with our forum policy of not naming and shaming other players]

NCsoft? 

Today went without pvp , and I came across this ... NCsoft solve it as fast as possible !! That already hum of the main points of Blade and Soul , and the pvp ! If this is not resolved soon , it will only get worse

Dang, that sucks big time.

You guys should at least spend few second looking at his videos.

There's no naming and shaming, since it's arena, you can;t see your opponent name.

The opponent is flying in the air and bombard the destroyer btw.

@Mathayus a higher resolution video will be better.

This destroyer's player is my hero of the day.

I hope they also reported it officially, even though it may do no good at all to do so.

I have had similar experiences though nothing so patently egregious as a teleporting, speed hacking and flying opponent. Mine tend to be botted where they follow completely scripted/macro'd behavior, and this is one of the reasons why I absolutely detest the automatic can't-make-it-go-away arena pvp daily popup. About 20-25% of the opponents I have faced have in some way seemed to be cheating. 

Yes, I'm not a great arena pvp'er. But I have played mmo's long enough to be able to tell when a human is home at the wheel.

It just isn't fun, and it is beyond irksome that these people are exploiting the system for gain.

Today I was in 1 VS 1 and found a LBD that was 2x faster then mine and that could teleport round 1 it totaled me round 2 I kind of worked out it's moves and brat it just round 3 I totally hammered it. 

I remember his name but can't list it here as i'd get a ban for doing so but is there any point in telling support I mean they don't remove the bots and spammers very fast. 

7 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

While we understand how frustrating it is to come up against these players in game, we cannot allow players to name and shame each other on the forums.

If you suspect another player is cheating we encourage you to contact Customer Support with your evidence, or as much detail about the incident as possible.

Thank you.

Considering you don't seem to be doing jack shit about this or the ninja looters, we should atleast be able to warn eachother so they can attempt to stay away from these people.

Guya btw i was doin arena after many match i came across to another sin.

Arena started with freezes n loosing control of my toon i was pressing w n my toon was moving bkwards i was wt heck nvm both rounds went same way i lost the que with other ppl game was normal then i run accross same sin n same shit happened again i qas loosing controll of my character .

Wht is this is this something random? But it waa happening only with him

35 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Guya btw i was doin arena after many match i came across to another sin.

Arena started with freezes n loosing control of my toon i was pressing w n my toon was moving bkwards i was wt heck nvm both rounds went same way i lost the que with other ppl game was normal then i run accross same sin n same shit happened again i qas loosing controll of my character .

Wht is this is this something random? But it waa happening only with him

This post gave me cancer.

OT: I remember I quit the RU server after finding out half of the people I was playing with, were using speed and port hacks.

45 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

While we understand how frustrating it is to come up against these players in game, we cannot allow players to name and shame each other on the forums.

If you suspect another player is cheating we encourage you to contact Customer Support with your evidence, or as much detail about the incident as possible.

Thank you.

I am sorry that lots of legit players are trying to improve the game by spotting these hackers.  Its not name shaming when these players are clearly breaking the rules and cheating and affecting the rest of the game population.  How are we name shaming when these players are purposely hacking and botting. Moonwater forest now has many destroyers with weird names running in a specific path doing dailies and killing monsters.

• NCSOFT
Just now, Rhokdelar180 said:

I am sorry that lots of legit players are trying to improve the game by spotting these hackers.  Its not name shaming when these players are clearly breaking the rules and cheating and affecting the rest of the game population.  How are we name shaming when these players are purposely hacking and botting. Moonwater forest now has many destroyers with weird names running in a specific path doing dailies and killing monsters.

Hi,

We actively encourage players to report cheaters, but naming and shaming on the forums is not the way to go about it.

While some cases are open and shut, others are not and require more investigation. We do often receive false reports, and while in private channels there is no harm in reporting suspicious activity, on the forums it can lead to problems for innocent players.

I hope this provides a little more insight into why we have to treat cases of naming and shaming in this way.

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, SinKiller said:

Only way to get NC$oft to aknowledge that problem exists is to boycott their silly arena and cash "grab" shop.

HI,

We acknowledge that these problems exist and we are actively working on ways to improve the situation for all players.

Archived