What's wrong with all the Toxicism in PvE?

Grevier

Back when I was 44 some people do drop out right away just cause of my gear&level. I didn't mind them and I just kept queuing until I got the parties that were willing. I don't remember other ppl including me get bash right away just cause of my lv&gear. It when you did the wrong things in those dungeon. That is when people bash you.

Try clearing the big 4 with a group of 44s and tell me about it.

I for one do not speak for the others but when there are level 44s in the party I am in, I do not bother nor be a cricket about it.

But when others do, I do not disagree with them because this dungeon has a level recommendation that explicitly display 45.

Doing your part by not dying is not the issue. The amount of damage level 44s deal is.

Some parties do not mind carrying you while some others mind. That's give and take; why even talk about toxicity when there isn't any because that's how it is in almost every games?

You can't expect every single one you meet to be a guardian angel "oh how cute,you're just 44! Here! Let me help you clear this level 45 dungeon!"

maybe the low levels could get a kick option for blackram narrows .. I am 43rd atm BUT all these lower end dungeons are a pain for low levels to keep up as the 45 hm characters fly through them spam killing everything ..

sure as hell doesn't help players to learn anything when they aren't even in the area to even see the fights THAT they can do..

the whining about 45th levels in the blue 45th level dungeons probably has a lot to do with the fact the NONE of the dungeon prior to it were in anyway challenging so suddenly you can't faceroll them with a 6 man group and actually have to try to do it as a team ..

I think this game is just idiotic with players WHO really don't understand that the game is supposed to be at least a bit challenging .. 

ALSO I bet many players squawking about the 44s in the dungeons were partly backpacked before themselves .. TRY PAYING IF FORWARD instead of ME ME ME ME ME

Same goes to 45 lvl in Blackram

I dont care about level but i care about your gear...

Weapon... good to see Siren...But when i see not evolved accesory or messup bopae...then i have a problem.

If i get one of those ppl in party and others are fine i dont mind but more is just my lost time or enrage guarant.

Archived