Mushin Tower 5th Floor

Hyaweh

I need help with this floor. I made the floors 1-4 very quickly I had not problem with them, but when I tried the 5th floor. I can't do it. I think my dmg (or criti) is very low...  I only hit 2k-4k.

I don't know if that is enought.... or maybe I am using wrong sould shield ?

My equips...

0Qt31lJ.jpg

Your stat is far more than enough to do f5..

Taking the buff will help a lot. Right one near the entrance allows you to use skills without consuming focus, and the left one near the entrance increases your focus recovery in combat. Use one buff at a time, and you should have no difficulty clear f5.

Dual striking "V" I use the pull and daze version and 5 point strike "X" i use the daze version so i can use them or 1 and 3 when the red aoe comes up after being grabbed  to be able to pick the sucker up and move to the next buff while adding lightning and souls stab and Z ect to it for nice damage. Once he is down he will do his spin attack I either q and e it or pop guardian tempest and hit C and chain some 3x left mouse button then f for a while while circling him. 

for draw i use first tree and 2 points, vortex 3 points with maelstrom mainly for the last fight on floor 7, i don't use flash step except on floor 3 with all them dudes i go full AOE build. 2 points in phantom grip with the gains focus tree so you can apply a nice amount of damage 

I tend to take buffs in the order red green white blue and when skills are on cool down mainly "C" draw stance i circle the boss using RMB and F when it pops up, the trick is to just maintain high dps and saving 1, 3 and 4 to pick him up rather then ss or move away when it uses the red aoe skill really helps you maintain that damage. 

Draw stance adds 15% crit rate so using that as much as you can it helps deal some nice damage and 3x rmb then f can be spammed until the red AOE shows up if you take the red buff first and that should have done a nice chunk of damage you could also just spam sunder the red buff but i find draw stance with 5x bleed stacks from "f" really helps drop the hp fast.

I start of with kd->grab combo -> move to the first orb -> C -> spam left click / f lightning combo

Then when the boss pull me in and attempt to use his red aoe+yellow aoe I elec slash him2-3time before using 2 of my i-frame skills+2 multislash+f typhoon

kd -> grab combo -> move to the next orb -> same pattern

What you need to watch out for is the timing for the c+lightning combo. If you think he is about to do his pulling aoe combo, don't waste your lightning combo on him. It will be on cd and you may not be able to burst his hp in time.

2 hours ago, Cosworth said:

you  can do it really with any  skill build  i just used this one

https://bnstree.com/BD?build=4500002400315113140422103311113320211200113043440731126531443315712

ill send ya a video in a pm but  you should be using the pve shoul sheild not the pvp one

Too much CC...Can't handle to see no skill points in necessary skills + bean C is more than useless in both pvp and pve.

Archived