Bestfriend outfit (have anyone gotten it yet ?)

dumplin

yeah I'm not a fan of RNG boxes, but I usually like to try my luck 1 or 2 times. I decided to spend all my HM coins on 3 boxes and then call it a day. I opened my first box ,was really happy to get the outfit( its been one of my favorite since closed beta) then opened the last 2. Seconded one I got naryu coins and a revival charm, but on the third one, I got the outfit again...welp now I just gonna wait till they release an item that allows outfit transfers, don't really want to salvage it. I may never have this kind of luck again *_*;;;

Just wondering how many of you have gotten the outfit, feels like the drop rate is a bit higher then the black padded coat, or is it just my lucky day. Either way I'll take it and be thankful

tumblr_o2ps18TcQ01t23vu1o1_540.jpg

1 hour ago, dumplin said:

yeah I'm not a fan of RNG boxes, but I usually like to try my luck 1 or 2 times. I decided to spend all my HM coins on 3 boxes and then call it a day. I opened my first box ,was really happy to get the outfit( its been one of my favorite since closed beta) then opened the last 2. Seconded one I got naryu coins and a revival charm, but on the third one, I got the outfit again...welp now I just gonna wait till they release an item that allows outfit transfers, don't really want to salvage it. I may never have this kind of luck again *_*;;;

Just wondering how many of you have gotten the outfit, feels like the drop rate is a bit higher then the black padded coat, or is it just my lucky day. Either way I'll take it and be thankful

tumblr_o2ps18TcQ01t23vu1o1_540.jpg

It was out @normal store where you can just buy it.

Now they remove it and put it i@RNG Box.. 

3 hours ago, Viento said:

You are a really lucker, im opened 19 boxes and 0 outfit for me:( congrats ^^

I opened 15 boxes before I got it. But, In 5th boxes i got sparkling venture coin worth 660 hongmoon coin. so, all is good for me.

8 hours ago, RyceCream said:

My purchase history says I bought 225 boxes in total. Got 2 costumes, first one took about 200 tries.

I'm up to 164 boxes right now and still no outfit. I'm glad they keep giving me some sort of venture coin or else I would have been out of the game awhile ago. Still waiting on a few gold to sell so I can try again. This is ridiculous. They should really have some sort of cap for how many tries you're allowed before you get all the items. Maybe 50 tries or 75 or something. This 164+ and 200 is insanity. I thought Tera was bad, I never had this much trouble getting a piece of armor/costume/dobok/outfit in any game with any RNG system.

Archived