Put True Pirate & All Future End-Game Gear in Cash Shop

Cetra

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

This is off topic but since you're invested in this thread could you get some info to know if there is any plan on having the game optimised ? its hard to kill Black Wyrm with 15 FPS

Have you optimised your game for combat in the settings along with toggling ctrl+F on (to hide characters)? That seems to work for me but there are still very low framerate problems in that area due to the amount of characters on screen. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

I have a 980ti matrix from asus and my cpu is i7 4770k OC and im getting 15FPS at blackwyrm ... there is nothing you can do to fix it unless they release a fix.

It's on the developer end. Most high end builds can't seem to get this game running smoothly even with optimization on. 

Just now, Blossom said:

You're just saying the same thing I said in other words.

Pretty much since there's really nothing that can be done on the player end. There was no real change between before and after optimization came in game in terms of game's performance overall. I thought when they said Optimization they meant they adjusted the game itself to run better... but it was just an option to thing that makes the game disable stuff... 

Back on the topic of outfits: Will outfits such as the Christmas outfits from last year be avaliable next year? Will items return or will they be specifically for that time? Seasonal or rare is basically what I'm asking. I missed out on buying the rng black coat box and was hoping it'll come out of an rng box in a future so I can buy it outright. (like they are doing with best friends) Would be nice to know when costumes are leaving and when they are appearing and please can you make sure the items are in the wardrobe before you put them in the shop for all races and genders? The showgirl puffy cuff things you sent to us the other day when you added them in have no slot in the wardrobe. 

2 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

Pretty much since there's really nothing that can be done on the player end. There was no real change between before and after optimization came in game in terms of game's performance overall. I thought when they said Optimization they meant they adjusted the game itself to run better... but it was just an option to thing that makes the game disable stuff... 

sigh .................................................

2 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Back on the topic of outfits: Will outfits such as the Christmas outfits from last year be avaliable next year? Will items return or will they be specifically for that time? Seasonal or rare is basically what I'm asking. I missed out on buying the rng black coat box and was hoping it'll come out of an rng box in a future so I can buy it outright. (like they are doing with best friends) Would be nice to know when costumes are leaving and when they are appearing and please can you make sure the items are in the wardrobe before you put them in the shop for all races and genders? The showgirl puffy cuff things you sent to us the other day when you added them in have no slot in the wardrobe. 

@Rukkirii is looking into this thread right now regarding outfits, they haven't said much but Rukkirii stated that they'll keep the thread a priority for outfit choices and what not (: 

2 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

@Rukkirii is looking into this thread right now regarding outfits, they haven't said much but Rukkirii stated that they'll keep the thread a priority for outfit choices and what not (: 

Thanks for the link! I'll post a couple on there myself. I'm more interested in the distribution side of things currently (I plan to nab every outfit for my characters anyway... hate seeing empty slots in wardrobe) such as having different methods of buying them and obtaining them rather than just one way (unless they are super rare). Not a fan of hongmoon coin only as I prefer to buy ncoin unless they'll allow a tradeout for people with the currency exchanger.  (is the reason why I haven't bought the RNG chests).

52 minutes ago, iSorath said:

Are you okay, pal? Not once did I complain about the economy being bad. My post was the raw math of materials and nothing more. I am well aware that Soulstones and Moonwater Tears are easy to obtain in abundance. My main character runs Green Thumbs, Treefellers, Soul Wardens, and Merry Potters, just as you suggest. Did you perhaps read the wrong post and think I was complaining instead of someone else?

In all games if you buy the mats its never economical .... are you stupid? its called crafting for a reason ... you craft your mats or gather them . Crafting isnt for the lazy .

7 minutes ago, Blossom said:

In all games if you buy the mats its never economical .... are you stupid? its called crafting for a reason ... you craft your mats or gather them . Crafting isnt for the lazy .

Are you saying you can't read, either? Again, I was doing the raw math on the base materials to calculate the highest possible crafting cost, to prove that it was lower than the cost of the stone. I was defending that it is profitable to make them even in the most inefficient way. No complaints, and not saying that that's how I would ever do it. Just math.

22 minutes ago, iSorath said:

Are you saying you can't read, either? Again, I was doing the raw math on the base materials to calculate the highest possible crafting cost, to prove that it was lower than the cost of the stone. I was defending that it is profitable to make them even in the most inefficient way. No complaints, and not saying that that's how I would ever do it. Just math.

You didn't know the marketplace was cross-server and tried to take shots at me, just stop.  I'm able to craft MTS as well, I'm sorry but despite your math you simply don't know how to maximize your profits in game nor do you understand how it works.  Just stop.  Besides, this thread is about getting weapons and accessories from the cash shop since we can pretty much get them from buying gold anyway.

16 minutes ago, Cetra said:

You didn't know the marketplace was cross-server and tried to take shots at me, just stop.  I'm able to craft MTS as well, I'm sorry but despite your math you simply don't know how to maximize your profits in game nor do you understand how it works.  Just stop.  Besides, this thread is about getting weapons and accessories from the cash shop since we can pretty much get them from buying gold anyway.

"I don't understand how it works"? Are you saying there's some secret black market where you can sell your materials for twice as much as the regular Marketplace? Because making MTS is absolutely, undeniable more profitable than selling all the materials used to make them, yet you claim you make twice as much by just selling the materials. This topic became the discussion because of your saying MTS crafting wasn't profitable as a defense for gear in the cash shop.

I also explained what caused me to believe the Marketplace wasn't cross-server before, but feel free to hold a mistake I admitted against me whilst refusing to admit your own mistakes.

39 minutes ago, iSorath said:

I don't have a problem with admitting when I'm wrong, in this case I'm definitely not wrong in regards to making profit with MTS vs Mats.  I can assure you, you'll make a boatload more money being an opportunist with mats then you will selling MTS.  I'm not trying to be a jerk or argue for kicks, it's just fact.  Google and search around the forums.

6 minutes ago, Blossom said:

The marketplace doesnt seem Cross server or perhaps its few server together ... because one week before the update on Mushin the market was sold out of perfumes while Jiwan was flowing with them.

I agree with this. I confirmed with my cross-server friend about ten minutes ago that market results on Poharan and Mushin were identical, but there were definitely multiple topics discussing server Marketplace differences prior to Rising Waters. I guess they merged the Marketplace to be region-wide in the patch. Also explains why the price of Moonwater Tears dropped so suddenly on Mushin.

1 minute ago, Zephyranthes said:

I'd agree with you that the currency exchange is sort of P2W already since most aspects of upgrading can be obtained using gold.

It's just a matter of being explicit or subtle in terms of being Pay To Win.

you could buy things on the hongmoon store and sell them for gold ... how is it different . ?

Archived