@people saying they never played world of warcraft

Koter

3 minutes ago, Koter said:

lol stop lying. I know it's like the cool thing to say you never played WoW but the truth of the matter is everyone has played WoW one time or another. Even if it was for a few minutes. So pls stop it alrdy.

Some have. Some haven't. A few minutes wouldn't count honestly.

I have. I had my account since BC and stopped in Warlords. Not everyone has. You cannot prove everyone has played WoW.

13 minutes ago, Koter said:

lol stop lying. I know it's like the cool thing to say you never played WoW but the truth of the matter is everyone has played WoW one time or another. Even if it was for a few minutes. So pls stop it alrdy.

There are no such things as absolutes in life, therefore it is theoretically (and practically) impossible for every player in this game to have played World of Warcraft.

Me personally, the game was subscription based and I was into another game at the time. I have considered trying it but after friends told me I needed other people to play with on top of the free cap being level 20 (and I think the cap at the time was 80? I'm not sure), I opted to pass on it.

8 minutes ago, Koter said:

Honestly, I never played WoW (mainly because I was busy playing other games at that time, so WoW never sparked my interest when it first came out and I never bothered to play it since then) so you can't really assume everyone playing Blade and Soul right now has played WoW at some point.  

Nope. Thought it was ugly didn't have my tastes, played PW MYI, Flyff, Pangya and RFO instead. (Flyff looked equally like shit but was a completely different style lol.) I was also on a pos 18gb 14in laptop back then with 1 minute lag delays so...Probably good I never got into it.

I was playing EvE Online at the time, so why would I play WoW?

What gives you the impression everyone played that game? As far as I know you have to pay to play it, so its not like everyone would have at least tried it at some point.

My first online mmo was eq around 2004 on the 1st time lock progression server before we merge with a regular server the game was ready to launch seeds of destruction.They made a new progression server that was starting with everybody at level 51 with 50aa.aa is kind of like skill points here but contrary to here didn't work with levels but you had to decide what % of your xp you would put on aa so if u really wanted  you could stay at same leveel and just had skill points. Anyway didn't like that new progression server so start checking new mmo but since some Wow people came to eq didn't have any interest to play with kids who needed all the attention so never went there.

Um, Ive neva tryed wow, Infact my gaming experience is quite little, being only the age of 19. Some of you were probably tryharding it out on the retro pac man before I was born :D but tbh I didn't even get into gaming till well about 5 years ago :)

Lol, its the cool thing to not have played wow? Idk, never played cuz i just found the look of it gross,  which really went for a lot of western rpgs with the medieval theme.

Most of the mmos I've played came from the east, and even then I don't really have an extensive list of them. BNS looks cool, so i play it; i dont need a prerequisite of a western mmo I've never had interest in to be here. 

1 hour ago, Koter said:

Sorry to be blunt but, you are making a really shitty thread and it is in the wrong place.   

General discussion is for things DIRECTLY related to BNS.  

this is always the case .. 

when EQ came out a lot of people were bashing Ultima Online (I never liked UO for my own reasons BUT did play it a little bit)

WoW came out people bashed EQ 1 and 2 ..

and since WoW people in every game has bashed WoW as IF saying it is terrible will make their game better ...

Honestly I think WoW is NOW terrible with all the changes they implemented from LK to now BUT games like this one is shown to lack content still BY that game which is 12 years old this year..

The new games are not taking the hint to what caused the rapid decline to WoW .. WoW wasn't a bad game THOUGH I for one STILL think EQ was a way better MMO in 1998 than WoW or any game since has been ..

I played WOW though BC and have bought every xpac up to now though I can count the number of months subs I have paid for since LK on one hand and only kept it up for online friends (thankfully most of them have given up WoW now)

1 hour ago, Koter said:

*shrug*

I haven't.  I've played Ultima Online, Everquest 1&2, City of Heroes, PWI, Shania, Scarlet Blade, Mabonogi, Runes of Magic, Vindictus, Kabod, Sword of the New World, SWTOR, Rift, Aion, TERA, Wildstar, Archeage, ESO, SKyforge, Guild Wars 2, Some random others whose names elude me.  (and admittedly, many of the previous I spent maybe a half hour playing.)

But never WoW.  Art style (primarily) just never appealed to me.  I have, however, occasionally watched my Dad play while visiting my folks for the holidays and such.

Archived