Blade Master

Draigon

Are you talking about the Hongmoon skill you unlock with the PvP bean?

I think it's pretty good. It makes your 4 single target which is a bummer, and increases the cooldown by 9 seconds, but it does add 500ish base damage before crit, and an additional 370ish non critable (is this a word?) delayed damage that also knocks down for 3 seconds.

It is another CC ability to compliment the BM's arsenal of CC abilities, and has it's uses in PvE as well, because it gives you another joint attack initiating knockdown on bosses.

in arenas its pretty much contered , block useless aganist all classes but FM, if you expect to win, then expect to your oponent to make a lot of mistakes otherwise youre pretty much fked, after playing 200matches in arenas  an practicing in 1v1 , watching vids tutorials, my win rate its pretty low, then i tried assasin and i won a lv 45 H 2 BM being lv 29,it was the easiest thing in the world...but i still main BM i trust the next patches will be more love for BM.

3 hours ago, Cress said:

sorry to dissapoint you but FM is the second weakest class, if you want pvp try assasin, kung fu master, destroyer , summoner or blade dancer, FM and BM are out of league

Meh. I respect your opinion but i still love my fm idc if its a weakest class. i like having fun with it. Just saying.

Archived