Forums

South America Server Petition

Michkoch

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/es-es/854/588/686/prove-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-south-america-server/

Estoy cansado de jugar con latencia de 300~500 ms, pvp en sudamérica es imposible, y la experiencia de juego con esta latencia es muy pobre, por eso les pido por favor a todos los sudamericanos que firmemos esta petición, para demostrar a NCsoft que en sudamérica hay muchas personas queriendo un servidor.

i agreeos, becauseas we dont os needas or wantes your kind es.

i dont like having to use google translate to read faction chat for you mexicans. its north america, speak american.

south american server might not be a bad idea.

• 1 month later...

So basically yer asking for the same treatment as EU servers where we have certain servers that are made for specific language (DE, FR, etc.)

Should have been done to begin with to be honest, it's not that hard if they can do it in EU...

Hey, South America is human kind too... Stop thinking NA is the center of the world.

A server in SA would be VERY good because it envolves more than 10 countries that would all quit NA to play on SA.

I think it'd have even more players than NA.

The main issue with NA's servers is the LATENCY, period. 

No, we don't need better internet because the ping is calculated due by DISTANCE. Even with Google Fiber 50gb/s internet I'd have more than 100ms.

There's no OTHER LANGUAGE section on this forum, so spanish speakers will use this section, deal with it.

By the way, Not all countries in SA speaks spanish, Brazil speaks portuguese, Guianas speaks french.

300-500 ping, where the hell do you live, freaking Narnia?

I'm from brazil and i get 150 ping at most, and it's completely playable (though i'm used to this ping after playing in lol's na server for over 2 years)

On 17/02/2016 at 6:17 PM, Virtue said:

i dont like having to use google translate to read faction chat for you mexicans. its north america, speak american.

fyi, the language is english, not american ;)

On 17/2/2016 at 5:17 PM, Virtue said:

You do realize mexico is in north america right?, so if they make an south american server, and mexicans were to pick a server just based on better ping, they would go for NA servers. And also, while we are at it, you said it yourself, North America server, i know its hard for some ppl from the states to understand that north america is not just USA and Canada (im sure some ppl ever forget about Canada). There are several countries in NA ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_North_America i googled this for you so you dont have to), mexico included, so mexicans have the same right to speak spanish on an NA server, as you have the right to speak english on an NA server. So maybe you should learn spanish.
Its really not that hard to stop being so ignorant. 
And for the record "american" is not even a language.

As for the ping issue, havent EU players been complaning about how they still get a hella high ping? So idk how much south american server would help with your ping.

This would be a great idea. Though something Ncsoft wouldn't do.

NA is so diverse with different cultures and languages.

I'm always confused when people start talking in chat to you in spanish, French or Portuguese expecting like everyone should speak these languages.

I'm like "Bish Whet?" lol

I just assumed everyone spoke at least a little English on NA servers. At least enough to ask if anyone spoke languages other than English.

I never understood why most american players have this need to have everything in chat in english even if it is not addressed to them, and their total unwillingness to take the chance to actually learn another language.....I speak English, Spanish, Italian, and a little Brazilian Portuguese, and to be honest unless chat is addressed to me or my group specifically, I don't really care the language because it doesn't interest me. And i have not seen much spanish in chat at all and I have been playing since beta

6 hours ago, Nogueira said:

Hey, South America is human kind too... Stop thinking NA is the center of the world.

A server in SA would be VERY good because it envolves more than 10 countries that would all quit NA to play on SA.

I think it'd have even more players than NA.

No.

I would also love to have a "local" ping to play Blade and Soul, but I doubt they will ever put a SA/CA server since it took 5 years to bring this game to NA/EU... 5 freaking years! Not to mention the amount of unstable latency/bots/disconnections/gameguard issues they are having with the west servers right now lol

I wouldn't blame you guys for wanting one, the amount of ignorant racists in chat is annoying enough :Y

Or just trolls who thinks it's funny

Funny that half of these people were probably ones that went to the Kr and Taiwan serves not even speaking 1% of that language, which is worse than any Brazilian in our servers

But

you know

Murica.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Reyfer said:

I never understood why most american players have this need to have everything in chat in english even if it is not addressed to them, and their total unwillingness to take the chance to actually learn another language.....I speak English, Spanish, Italian, and a little Brazilian Portuguese, and to be honest unless chat is addressed to me or my group specifically, I don't really care the language because it doesn't interest me. And i have not seen much spanish in chat at all and I have been playing since beta

Ya good point, if I'm gonna go play a Mexican game (lol) or better yet a Brazilian game (lol again). I'll prob have to suck it up and learn to play on a Mexican (lol) game client. Fortunately for me this wont happen in my lifetime so I think I wont bother.

19 minutes ago, Telethia said:

I wouldn't blame you guys for wanting one, the amount of ignorant racists in chat is annoying enough :Y

Or just trolls who thinks it's funny

Funny that half of these people were probably ones that went to the Kr and Taiwan serves not even speaking 1% of that language, which is worse than any Brazilian in our servers

But

you know

Murica.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep Murica where you probably currently connect to 100% of games and most likely 100% of anything else you look at on the internet.

Archived