Forums

AFK in Harbor and E.Fleet

lorefire

Way too many people afk just waiting for Poh or Mysterious man to spawn. Some people does it because they are too lazy to help, some doesn't know they need to kill other bosses and actually complain in chat "Why doesn't Poh spawn". Either way it's sometimes a real struggle to get through. I often find myself soloing 60-70 % of Slashimi before help arrives and I can see on the map that my party is waiting at Poh. 

So what to do? Join the party at Poh and wait forever?

I think it should be more clear to people that they need to keep killing bosses. It is a fact that many players aren't aware of this. Also consider making it more rewarding to kill mini bosses more than one time so people will bother. Lastly what do you think about a more aggressive afk timer in these instances, removing afk'ers outside the entrance to let active players join. 

Any thought on this?

I know right? it is getting quite frustrating , pretty much every day I enter NSH all the bosses are up and nobody is doing them, and I keep seeing those lazy ppl "tell me what channel MM spawn and inv me" ,  some white knights even have the audacity to get angry at me when I tell thess lazy afk'ers to actually go kill bosses in their own channels.

lazy and egoistic mentality, the really sad part is that people are supporting it rather than shaming it.

I just don't see the point of going afk. It takes a lot longer to get through for everyone. I rush to all bosses as soon as they spawn to finish asap. 

9 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

They should put a boss kill counter till Poh spawns.

I would like this but I fear people would abuse it and leave channels with a lot of kills left. Instead there would be even more in chat writing inv for poh or MM.

More people would do the mini bosses if they gave out a reasonable gold profit. Once people have done the dailies and gotten most of the drops they needed from them before, they don't feel obligated to run them again.

I do notice the map area around the other bosses empty but when mysterious man comes tons of people come out of nowhere.

Poh and Mysterious Man are separate single quests, where as killing the other bosses are on one quest list.  Once people are done with the regular bosses, they leave or farm the twins in NSH, a handful go afk and wait for Mystery man.  Some don't know there is a boss kill count or they wouldn't complain or go afk.  I know as soon as that message appears, Admiral or Mystery is Returning to blah blah, people come from what seems, out of no where to fight.  

This seems to be getting worse and worse.  In one channel in e-fleet lastnight it ended up being my + a guildie vs the bosses x2. No one else would help with the bosses. Then we get up to poh once she spawned and suddenly there was a ton of people there.

Adding in the counter would be nice.

Archived