Curreny Exchange - Not Pay To Win, but def Pay To Level

Archaegeo

Just now, Necroheaven said:

Just to let you know as a diamond member of such a "3rd party" website i would get exactly 45 gold for 800ncoins(10€). Why would i ever buy it from NCSoft if i get 4 times the amount for the same price. 10 Gold is nothing thats 1 hour of farming brightstone solo. The low value will increase the amount people purchase from good 3rd party traders (not talking about the gold selling spammers ingame because they are all fake).

Except buying gold from "3rd parties" is a bannable offense, from what you say it seems that you are into it. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what ? better than be scammed by greedy players selling trash 5g for 400 ncoin, Gem Hammer cost 160 ncoin, sell for average 3/5g, 640 ncoin = with lucky, almost 20g, or 5g in currency excharge, yeah, better 3rd parties than greedy poor players (Y) 

5 minutes ago, YukiNagato said:

Except buying gold from "3rd parties" is a bannable offense, from what you say it seems that you are into it. 

maybe or maybe not? people can go to the 3rd party website to check at the prices for argument sakes. Hes right many high level players run those website. they will sell their gold for real life money, its not HARD to make money in the game. the most likely thats gonna happen is people like us are going to charge everyone higher than those gold sellers prices.

10 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Just to let you know as a diamond member of such a "3rd party" website i would get exactly 45 gold for 800ncoins(10€). Why would i ever buy it from NCSoft if i get 4 times the amount for the same price. 10 Gold is nothing thats 1 hour of farming brightstone solo. The low value will increase the amount people purchase from good 3rd party traders (not talking about the gold selling spammers ingame because they are all fake).

Thanks for admitting that you buy gold from 3rd party websites on the forums!!

12 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Nice confession

3 minutes ago, Evechan said:

And what ? better than be scammed by greedy players selling trash 5g for 400 ncoin, Gem Hammer cost 160 ncoin, sell for average 3/5g, 640 ncoin = with lucky, almost 20g, or 5g in currency excharge, yeah, better 3rd parties than greedy poor players (Y) 

I think you fail to realize that currency exchange JUST came out. Prices are not set in stone and are going to fluctuate till they find a happy medium.  So getting upset about the prices right now which are player driven is a bit ridiculous.

Just now, YuriScarlet said:

maybe or maybe not? people can go to the 3rd party website to check at the prices for argument sakes. Hes right many high level players run those website. they will sell their gold for real life money, its not HARD to make money in the game. the most likely thats gonna happen is people like us are going to charge everyone higher than those gold sellers prices.

The fact that he knows well the "perks" of "diamond members" is, at least, suspect. Ncsoft can investigate or ignore it, like they ignored the streamers that advertised gold selling websites.

Honestly I don't care if people buy gold for money, it's not something new in mmo and there's a sucker born every minute.

hmmm anyways the prices are gonna be high. selling nccoin for 10g  for 10 dollars is really just a slap in the face. Im sorry that I go to college with a job and dont have the time to suck money off players by inflating prices of important items. The same thing will happen to those people who doesnt play alot because they have a job. The price will be high.

And just to say, i trust more in 3rd parties than blade players, loot leader, putting 1g in bind and wait some newbie press Y for free money, alot of greedy and selfish players, why should i trust more in this players than 3rd parties ? i never bought gold but i can understand who buy, if u don't, u are in the greedy side.

3 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

You guys are the reason why most people are dumb as hell. I never said i "did purchase gold" i said i "could". Learn the difference kids.
I would spend 10k€ just for fun and just to support ncsoft if the value would be around 50g/1000ncoin. But the current value is a joke and even tho 10k isnt a lot to me i wont waste them for nothing.

We got a tough guy here everyone!

3 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

You guys are the reason why most people are dumb as hell. I never said i "did purchase gold" i said i "could". Learn the difference kids.
I would spend 10k€ just for fun and just to support ncsoft if the value would be around 50g/1000ncoin. But the current value is a joke and even tho 10k isnt a lot to me i wont waste them for nothing.

"Just to let you know as a diamond member of such a "3rd party" website" -Necroheaven

Necro...explain to me....how does one get to be a DIAMOND member of such a 3rd party website...with out actually contributing someway shape or form to the gold selling business either as a customer or employee? 

Oh and another thing... we are the REASON why most people are dumb as hell? So....just how did we make you dumb as hell? Because you are part of the group of most people...and expressing that your a member of a gold selling website on a forum where that is a bannable offense is pretty dumb as hell.

4 minutes ago, TheFoxBox said:

"Just to let you know as a diamond member of such a "3rd party" website" -Necroheaven

Necro...explain to me....how does one get to be a DIAMOND member of such a 3rd party website...with out actually contributing someway shape or form to the gold selling business either as a customer or employee? 

Oh and another thing... we are the REASON why most people are dumb as hell? So....just how did we make you dumb as hell? Because you are part of the group of most people...and expressing that your a member of a gold selling website on a forum where that is a bannable offense is pretty dumb as hell.

I didn't want to post to this stupid topic (it's amusing to read when people rage when there are things you can buy with money that you can get by playing the game in a free-to-play version, I mean, how would NCSoft keep the game F2P otherwise?) .. Learn to read, please. And don't quote just a part of a sentence.

Just to let you know as a diamond member of such a "3rd party" website i would get

There are websites, just like in any other MMOs, where there are all benefits available in the descriptions/about us or pages like that, on what benefits you can get when you become a regular. If you can not understand that simple thing, then you are stupid. If you just choose to ignore a part of it, well .. then we know your point in writing here - rage on!

7 minutes ago, TheFoxBox said:

He is trying very very hard to save his hide now since he clearly admitted and now trying to insult those who spotted his mistake in the hope to confuse people with this words.

12 minutes ago, Aiphira said:

I didn't want to post to this stupid topic (it's amusing to read when people rage when there are things you can buy with money that you can get by playing the game in a free-to-play version, I mean, how would NCSoft keep the game F2P otherwise?) .. Learn to read, please. And don't quote just a part of a sentence.

There are websites, just like in any other MMOs, where there are all benefits available in the descriptions/about us or pages like that, on what benefits you can get when you become a regular. If you can not understand that simple thing, then you are stupid. If you just choose to ignore a part of it, well .. then we know your point in writing here - rage on!

Well lets think logically about this...if he wasnt a member. Which he clearly is as stated above buy all his previous purchases / botting knowledge. Then there would be no reason for him to state that AS A DIAMOND MEMBER, he would get x, y or z. He would just simply state, at this site I can get this. The only reason to list the condition that is otherwise irrelevant of something is if you're trying to show off your expertise in a subject. 

Alright people calm down about the guy with the plat buyer account.

I too have a top tier membership with such a website.  That was because I used to sell ladder-only runewords from Diablo 2 to them.  It still exists and I can log into it to check the rates.  That does not mean that I RMT.

I especially don't see the point or need to buy gold considering how easy it is to farm it.  Solo brightstone runs, get the merry potter recipe.  Get gold in PvP and buy soulstones with zen beans.  Flip the market.  Transmute elements and gems.  Sell critical soulshield primers.  On and on, many ways to make gold in this game.

I see the exchange being more useful for me to get NC Coins so I can buy stuff from the cash shop as I currently don't have the extra cash to buy the stuff normally.

8 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

The biggest Problem is that you get 60g+ for selling 20 Gem Hammers. 20 Hammers = 3200ncoins.

60g = 4500ncoins via currency exchange.

what?

It was just released hours ago and hasn't stabilized yet... the rate is set by the players.

Chill.

Ok, I normally do not comment, but since OP refers to other regions let me do some clarification.

Is your Hongmoon Weapon useless when Lv.50 is out with new Weapon tiers?

NO. It is not useless. At this moment lv.10 true pirate weapon will be the best weapon you can get.

Once Lv 50 is out, yes this weapon itself will be replaced by new weapons. HOWEVER, when you salvage your lv.10 true pirate weapon you will receive "weapon soul"

Weapon soul is LV.50 content, and if I recall correct, you will get the best weapon soul from salvage your maxed pirate weapon before later patches of more LV.50 content comes out. (Pirate Weapon Soul gives you 20 Attack Power and 15% critical damage which you can equip to you toon)

Oh, and forgot to mention. Pirate weapon soul will be also upgradeable. It will become more and more powerful as more lv.50 content is out.

So if you ask again: should I spend all the money and resource to level my weapon to max? Well, you can evaluate now. 

Archived