Upgrading siren>pirate profane>breeze

Ambition

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Virtue said:

i'm sorry, im still really comfused. :( so this breeze weapon will be a completely separate upgrade path only available to warlocks? Then what does pirate upgrade to?

Breeze(50) is way stronger than Pirate(45). If you get to Pirate before the Patch you will be able to upgrade to Breeze. If you only got to Siren before the new Patch you will be able to upgrade to True Oath Breaker.

The difference is that Pirate gives a total of 3 "buffs".

+crit chance buff

+focus reg

+skill dmg increase

while every single weapon before Breeze or Pirate does only have Focus reg.

Not even talking about the attack damage because the difference between Breeze and Siren is insane.

If you dont have True Pirate before 50:

- You will have a hard time clearing dungeons. (Compare it to bsh with full inferno gear(as example). it takes forever compared to a full siren groups).

- You will need to go back to old 45 Content and farm materials that are required to upgrade weapons between 45 and 50.

- You will need a lot more time leveling

- You will need to spend more Gold for offering weapons to upgrade items.

- You wont be able to clear a few dungeons at 50 without Breeze.

What do you do if you just hit 45 / Siren?

- Try to upgrade your weapon as much as possible. Even if you dont get to Pirate in time you will still skip (depending on your current weapon) a few stages from the new path.

- You do not need to upgrade your ring/amu to Siren if you dont have enough gold. Use it for the weapon instead and save materials to upgrade your ring/amu later when you have enough gold.

- Going from True Siren to True Pirate is really not that hard even if you dont play several hours a day. Compared to 50 content the Pirate path is really really easy. If you need Gold play pvp and sell the SoulStones - Craft Radiant Ring Pouch (need recipe (cheap)) - Craft Merry Potters Tempered Bowl (need recipe). Do not sell Moonwater Tran* because the income from simply selling the materials you need to craft the Stones will give you more gold on most servers compared to selling the stones.

What happens if i only have Awakened Siren/Pirate?

- Depending on your current weapon you will be able to upgrade to the next Stage.

As example.

If you got to True Siren before 50 you will be able to upgrade to -> True Oath Breaker.

If you got to True Pirate before 50 you will be able to upgrade to -> True Breeze.

If you only got to Awakened Siren before 50 you will be able to upgrade to -> i believe Awakened Oath Breaker.

After level 50 content is released there is no more Profane->Siren->Pirate Path anymore. You wont be able to upgrade from Awakened Siren to True Siren. You are only able to upgrade from Siren/Pirate to one of the new stages depending on your current Weapon Stage. People who just hit Profane will need to upgrade from Profane->Oath->Awakened Oath->True Oath->Awakened Breeze->True Breeze while leveling.

True profane 10 > True pirate 10
127 gold
28 moonwater trans
40 coin
830 soulstone
99 perfume
46 hae mujin
27 moonwater refining
100 mushin plate

---------------------

True profane 10 > True pirate 10 > True breeze 1
165 gold
1050 soul stone
28 moonwater trans
10 silverfrost trans
40 coin
99 perfume
46 hae mujin
190 poison needle
7 plate
100 mushin plate

True profane>  awaken siren>  true siren>   awaken pirate>    true pirate
True profane>  awaken oath>   true oath >  awaken breeze>   true breeze

SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT NAMES.

Seem like many ppl copy my text from dojo so I will add more thing here

currently a material and gold need for Breakthrough awaken siren til true pirate is reduced a bit compared to this site.

awaken siren breakthrough

30 perfume >15
40 soul stone > 21
10 moonwater refining > 7
8 gold > 5.40

True siren breakthrough

30 perfume > 15

sorry don't remember for other material but it's a bit lower I will upgrade true siren this week so I can check it again.

40 soulstone
10 moonwater refining
11 gold

Right now

True profane 10 > True pirate 10

Need lower than this list
127 gold (breakthrough cost reduced)
28 moonwater trans
40 coin
830 soulstone (breakthrough material reduced)
99 perfume (breakthrough material reduced
46 hae mujin (breakthrough material reduced)
27 moonwater refining (breakthrough material reduced)
100 mushin plate

I would say NA/EU version got cheapest evolve cost among all other version.

7 minutes ago, Elynya said:

Im sure most player will upgrade their weapon to True pirate after Mushin 8th floor and Spiral Labyrinth come.

I don't think ppl here will run a Spiral lab with True profane...

You're wrong it is gonna happen xD !!

-

I have question, how mutch time till the next patch ??? i dont think i'll always have enough time to stay all day farmin stuff ... so i want to set a ''schedule'' about stuff to do in order to progress

1 hour ago, Hwannn said:

You're wrong it is gonna happen xD !!

-

I have question, how mutch time till the next patch ??? i dont think i'll always have enough time to stay all day farmin stuff ... so i want to set a ''schedule'' about stuff to do in order to progress

lol

-

I don't sure how much time left but mushin 8th floor and spiral lab is a last content of level 45 content

also spiral lab drop level 45 legendary weapon it is a good thing to hold player here for a while and let them scream about how hard to beat, how hard to get legendary weapon, how high upgrade cost etc at least 1 month of this screaming is enough :P.

When this update come it is your last chance to upgrade your weapon to max even though NA/EU version might get a different evolve path later True pirate is still a powerful weapon in a game exclude legendary (legendary is a different tier weapon very hard to get most player will stuck with hongmoon weapon anyway).

True scorpion is a last hongmoon weapon can upgrade to level 50 legendary weapon later

v

Awaken scorpion

v

True breeze

v

True pirate is a bit more powerful than Awaken breeze

--

Seem like warlock will coming faster

ps. :( browser crash I have to re-type this 2 time...

I guess I shall accept ahead of time due to me being a filthy casual that I am gonna be behind on the curve soon. Or I guess I should say behind on the mountain. 

There is no way I can keep up with the current upgrading so I can just add this possible coming change to the 'possibly completed in 2018' list. :P

For something I thought was casual the grind fest sure is a steep and slippery slope. 

When is Level 50 content dropping as I'm just reading everything here and it just broke my heart.

Only have true profane. Been trying to get more moonwater transformation stones (have about 2 of them out of the 4 I need for siren) going to be using my dragon express to get the evolution weapon (I've got the one for 35+ish which is the evolution for true siren) been doing the 6man for poh and BSH) for my 2 gold ish profit to save up on the stones and trying to get purple soul shield of BSH.

Anyone know where I can get or farm for soul stones besides the fraction dailies and would I have enough time for it :(

Ok can someone explain me why those people are complaining? Warlock is being released in current state of the game, who's stopping you from getting pirate weapon before lvl 50 cap? 
Besides that, wtf is wrong with you people, have you never played MMORPG before? Each time new class is released and if you plan on playing it you know you will start from the scratch. Unless you start farming what is needed before it's release and when it comes out - you just transfer stuff and fast forward everything. Also, with zen beans it's easy to farm soulstones now and make good profit from it an use for upgrades as well...
And don't blame NCsoft for anything. They warned that we shall get continent fast, they said that warlock will be released soon, but everyone was like nonono it's NCsoft it will take half year blah blah blah. You had plenty of time to get ready for new  class and you was warned. Blame your self on this, don't go to forums to QQ

1 hour ago, Spyroxion said:

Ok can someone explain me why those people are complaining? Warlock is being released in current state of the game, who's stopping you from getting pirate weapon before lvl 50 cap? 
Besides that, wtf is wrong with you people, have you never played MMORPG before? Each time new class is released and if you plan on playing it you know you will start from the scratch. Unless you start farming what is needed before it's release and when it comes out - you just transfer stuff and fast forward everything. Also, with zen beans it's easy to farm soulstones now and make good profit from it an use for upgrades as well...
And don't blame NCsoft for anything. They warned that we shall get continent fast, they said that warlock will be released soon, but everyone was like nonono it's NCsoft it will take half year blah blah blah. You had plenty of time to get ready for new  class and you was warned. Blame your self on this, don't go to forums to QQ

maybe look at the date when the topic has been made before you start yelling, it wasnt announced at that day, but nice wall of text

Telling people to upgrade their stuff quick just so you can make a quick buck now isn't going to work. We're not all a bunch of tryhards. F7 can be cleared with infernal just fine. I've seen all those threads telling people to git gud. That's all they really need to do. They don't need expensive gear that doesn't actually increase their dps by that much. The info in this thread isn't even that reliable. There's bunch of posts saying siren doesn't give you skill damage, when the last patch gave all weapons past profane just that. Who even uses those skills anyway? Most of our dps comes from anicancel. The skills that gets boosted usually have long cooldowns. Outside of pvp or trash mobs, it won't affect you much.

The devs even putting the option for profane to be able to jump to 50 content already tells you that you don't need pirate to play that content.

Seems to me there is nothing actually officially put out to explain the upgrade paths at all and things keep changing with every week that passes. 

Currently everything we hear is just uncomfirmed hype to make players spend more money to upgrade gear to unnecessary levels its all just pure marketing hype to create revenue., there is no way they will make the paths seriously gimped for new player or players who want to main warlocks, this would make more players give up and leave than anything else. they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

I think i have read somewhere also that after the 50 patch all the 45 content will be allot of gimpier, compared to now so ppl can solo 45 dungeons easier also something about dailies giving basically more gold.

So either way, ppl have chances to upgrade, just have to adapt new ways.

Now u can make money with soul stones, at least if u are any good with pvp, fight in arena win some beans>trade em for soul pouches=make money.

Also if u are strong/skilled enough u can farm brightstone dungeon solo for moontears now, great income, better if u own the moonstone tranf recipe but same dungeon have the recipe drop chance so gl with that too.

Do OW pvp dailies for more soulstones, usually its good to group up with some ppl, just ask in chat ppl want to do same dailies.

Do fleet dailies, do mushin dailies, u get gold after gold u cant count soon Xd

On 2/17/2016 at 11:34 AM, Ambition said:

is this true or what? i find that pretty ridiculous when warlock hits the servers, we are already soo far behind, then we get punished even harder by making the costs waaaay more expensive, how is that fair?

I didn't say it in the demand for WL ASAP post, but I will say it here, this is why *I* believe those that called for WL ASAP stupid. They should have called for L50 content first so we have more access to upgrade mats hence dropping the cost. At least with Silverfrost, we can farm soulstones at a rate of 20+/hr, and not ~20/day. But instead, we first have to deal with yet another unbalanced class.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived