Ebon Hall NOOOO

killerlotus

This is *cricket*ing stupid man. I came home after going on a walk during half term to find i can't play my favourite game. Im *cricket*ing nearly 45

IM SO PISSED I just bought 1600 NCoin and cant use it because i credited 3 hrs ago. NOW i have to wait 3 hrs. *cricket* THIS MAN 

Feelsbadman XD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ebon Hall had updates made to it; this process is taking longer than expected and EH is expected to be in maint. for at least 1 more hour

Blade & Soul Ops @BladeAndSoulOps 1 min1 minuutti sitten

@Dev_Onica I already noted why, because the Ebon Hall server is receiving some backend improvements to it that other servers didn't

Better be good ones

2 minutes ago, AltairBG said:

Ok...Me and my other friends (around 18ppl) decide to quit this game..We cant do it like this anymore...
NCSoft..keep the good work..The European version of the game will never last like the Korean version..The support there is awesome..You just screw players...
There they give compensation and etc...Here you all give us is a middle fingers...Go lick American asses...Bye...

So what are you still doing in their forums? Already missing the game?

Just now, naBstaer said:

So what are you still doing in their forums? Already missing the game?

go kiss some dev and mod ass in another game ... I hate people like you that only try to "balance" .. ... we don't need this shit .. go on and play mario or something

1 minute ago, reckz said:

Really trying to stick it out but got BDO coming and you keep doing this week in week out pull your s*** together or i can see many people leaving 

Yeah i was not planning on starting BDO or even touching the game but now that i see how screwed up Ncsoft is maybe i should just buy the game and move there. Atleast its almost impossible to do any worse than Ncsoft

6 minutes ago, AltairBG said:

Ok...Me and my other friends (around 18ppl) decide to quit this game..We cant do it like this anymore...
NCSoft..keep the good work..The European version of the game will never last like the Korean version..The support there is awesome..You just screw players...
There they give compensation and etc...Here you all give us is a middle fingers...Go lick American asses...Bye...

I cri everi tiem

Quitting a server because they are actually trying to fix it sounds little silly ^^ i guess im the only 1 happy that they noticed Ebon Hall was seriously broken last few days.

But these maintanence times are getting a bit annoying. For me they are always middle of the day to evening time since im GMT+2 and for that i lose a lot of playtime.

Just now, Misaki said:

Quitting a server because they are actually trying to fix it sounds little silly ^^ i guess im the only 1 happy that they noticed Ebon Hall was seriously broken last few days.

But these maintanence times are getting a bit annoying. For me they are always middle of the day to evening time since im GTM+2 and for that i lose a lot of playtime.

So... I noticed a bit of a lag in the server, my friends/gf too. This was due to errors in there and not connection issues? 

there was no official notice about longer maintenance for Ebon Hall. They said 3h and 45min.

If they knew about problems with Ebon Hall why not saying, maintenace 3h45min for EU and 6h for Ebon Hall

so next time when there is maintenance on EU, what can we on EH expect? another delays?

dont get your hopes up guys...

a quote from dev... hmm lets see:

1st info:

The maintenance has now concluded and all Blade & Soul servers beside Ebon Hall are available.

We are currently investigating an issue with the Ebon Hall server, at this time we are unable to confirm when Ebon Hall will be back online.

2nd info:

Here is a status update regarding the on-going downtime of the Ebon Hall server. We are currently estimating that Ebon Hall will remain unavailable for approximately 3 hours, until 7.30pm UTC / 8.30pm CET.

later on there was info about server getting tweaked... i imagine they screw up smth and the server dont get any tweaks. its just so ppl wont rage about they srewing up again...

k

1 minute ago, Kudlate said:

dont get your hopes up guys...

a quote from dev... hmm lets see:

1st info:

The maintenance has now concluded and all Blade & Soul servers beside Ebon Hall are available.

We are currently investigating an issue with the Ebon Hall server, at this time we are unable to confirm when Ebon Hall will be back online.

2nd info:

Here is a status update regarding the on-going downtime of the Ebon Hall server. We are currently estimating that Ebon Hall will remain unavailable for approximately 3 hours, until 7.30pm UTC / 8.30pm CET.

later on there was info about server getting tweaked... i imagine they screw up smth and the server dont get any tweaks. its just so ppl wont rage about they srewing up again...

Show some respect for premium members, or this probably will be the last month as premium, give us back the premium time you steal, not less than 3/4 hours x week + unexpected problems (7 hours downtime) we deserve 1 day back.

1 minute ago, Undina said:

Show some respect for premium members, or this probably will be the last month as premium, give us back the premium time you steal, not less than 3/4 hours x week + unexpected problems (7 hours downtime) we deserve 1 day back.

So... You know, about the User Agreement you agree on each time you enter the game. Did you even read it?

2 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Greetings,

Ebon Hall should now be available, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the info!

Archived