Ebon Hall NOOOO

killerlotus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously its my short working day! I am Home @ 14:00 gmt +1 and i have to endure those cricketing maintence times ... fine ... but now i won't be able to play a mother-cricketing day again cuz patches not done before cricketing 8 pm

Some1 plz tell me how to switch to another server?

Hello,

Here is a status update regarding the on-going downtime of the Ebon Hall server. We are currently estimating that Ebon Hall will remain unavailable for approximately 3 hours, until 7.30pm UTC / 8.30pm CET.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Just now, iFabio said:

Hello,

Here is a status update regarding the on-going downtime of the Ebon Hall server. We are currently estimating that Ebon Hall will remain unavailable for approximately 3 hours, until 7.30pm UTC / 8.30pm CET.

WHAT THE F*** !!!!!!! LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON? $ BB FROM ME

Just now, iFabio said:

Hello,

Seriously how about for once dont screw anything up. Even your message is screwed up. I think you meant to say 1hour not 3 hours.

Ebon Hall had updates made to it; this process is taking longer than expected and EH is expected to be in maint. for at least 1 more hour

If next maintenance is at EU prime time maybe i should just go play other games and spent money to companies that are capable of delievering product that even remotely works and has EU own maintenance times. Im pissed now

ok..... 3 hours and now when ebon hall players ask for some kind of compensation after several problems with ebon hall going down and wasting premium time etc people are gonna rage at us for expecting something in return e.e maintenance started around the time i start playing... and now 3 more hours at least.... just give me back my premium time e.e

Ok...Me and my other friends (around 18ppl) decide to quit this game..We cant do it like this anymore...
NCSoft..keep the good work..The European version of the game will never last like the Korean version..The support there is awesome..You just screw players...
There they give compensation and etc...Here you all give us is a middle fingers...Go lick American asses...Bye...

OMG!!!!! If you once again going maintance on a half of day i will uninstal that game. NCSOFT you making in Aion maintance in day time, here is the same and for milion of hours. Why other games dont have that problem? Make more maintance but on time 00:00. Maybe x2 times a week? Becouse in server are lags sometimes. 

ahaha i loled so much. i love ncsoft. with they every game there are the same problems.

i work at night. come home early morning going to sleep. i got up 30 min ago or so and ofc mainetance. gonna chceck whats hapening. the mainetance will be over in 20min... oh sweet. 20 min later. we were just kidding wait for 4h more "evil laught". 

this is some serious sh.it... 

well expected. the obly thing i want from ncoft is reduce ping... i got 170ms-250ms ping all the time and its killing this game :) see u guys in 4h lol

Archived