HOW DO YOU BEAT MUSHIN 6F PiG?

Justsomeone

1 minute ago, Azseri said:

I dislike the pig, if they want to have some stupid gimmik thing then I am fine with it but it should atleast drop the same loot as the other bosses that are on that floor.

I think he means the pig from the big 4 not the fortune pig or w/e it was called

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Pretty sure he means the fortune pig.

umm every time I get the pig you just one shot it... it's basically a freebie

pretty sure he means the pig from the big four as it can pop up on the wheel as well just like all the other bosses from the big four dugeons... well nerfed versions of them

just like I HATE it when I get the spider... it's just an annoying boss in the big 4 and on the 6F

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

pretty sure he means the pig from the big four as it can pop up on the wheel as well just like all the other bosses from the big four dugeons... well nerfed versions of them

The thread is joking/sarcastic. You may have not caught on to that.

At least I want to believe so.

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

just like I HATE it when I get the spider... it's just an annoying boss in the big 4 and on the 6F

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The thread is joking/sarcastic. You may have not caught on to that.

At least I want to believe so.

I agree, I don't think the pig boss in Big four would be any challenge at all, and if it is to someone he could just re-roll the wheel and wouldn't complain here. :P It's a joke post.

Archived