Mononoke94

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Intel Core i7 6700

16.0GB DDR4 1470MHz

MSI Z170A GAMING M5

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)

931GB Western Digital

55GB SSD

With this pc .... fps drops ... just a joke ... the game i have tested and did 1000 things ... changed drivers changed windows ... nothing... still haveing the same problems , from time to time i manage to play at low 1 every option and after 30 min max its starts droping again like to 8 10 20 max fps ... is there a guide / dose someone knows what to do or how to fix this? i am also streaming but im ashamed to stream (bad fps_ ... my old 4 years pc , what i just changed was better than this i have no drops what so ever... 

Plz help guys . after 1 month i have nothing left , i can not and do not know what to do .... feel free to ask me for skype teamviewer if u know or wanna have a look. Take care and hope to fix this problem soon.

Hey Buddy.

I got the Same Problem 

With High end Hardware

4790k@ 4.8 

2x 980 TI @ 1650

16 GB TridentX 2400 @ 2600

Game on SSD

Other games like GTA V / WoW / Arma3 / Witcher3 ect ect runs without any problems...

on my 2nd pc with an Crappy amd and a LOW end GPU (Windows7) The game runs without any problems..,.

So i guess its windows 8 (for me) that causes the problems

Guys dose Blade and soul have a problem with win 8 10 and so on? because i have tested on my old pc Windows 7 was working perfect... i did read a few forums where the ppl where saying the game is incopatible with the new stuff. 

Im confused... i wanna install back win 7 but with my new pc spec i do not / i am unable to make it work do to the incopatibilitys with the windows 7 .... i can not belive there is nothing we can do to fix this....

Do u guys know something about this compatibility

Check this topic guys, I don't have FPS stuttering or drops anymore like used to be and I can participate crowded area contents without problem.Maybe could be helpfull for you too...It's something quite different from the other solutions.

12 minutes ago, JustEVIL said:

Check this topic guys, I don't have FPS stuttering or drops anymore like used to be and I can participate crowded area contents without problem.Maybe could be helpfull for you too...It's something quite different from the other solutions.

Did you actually get more fps or just less freezing / stuttering ?

I don't get stuttering, but my fps is damn low, around 25 during Poharan 24 with players turned off and combat optimization turned on.

My PC specs: i5 3570k @4.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, Radeon R9 290 4Gb.

I can play any new game on max settings...

38 minutes ago, Brainy said:

Did you actually get more fps or just less freezing / stuttering ?

I don't get stuttering, but my fps is damn low, around 25 during Poharan 24 with players turned off and combat optimization turned on.

My PC specs: i5 3570k @4.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, Radeon R9 290 4Gb.

I can play any new game on max settings...

Hmm...I can not say that can give you more fps since my problem was about Fps Drops and Stuttering, so I couldn't compare the fps improvement except the stability part.

6 hours ago, JustEVIL said:

Well.. still in 20 FPS T.T *cricket* this game

11 hours ago, MahomGib said:

Well.. still in 20 FPS T.T *cricket* this game

Well, as I said before my problem was the drops and stuttering but I've just realised that after the last patch my fps was lower than ever before.I was changed so many things about settings and inspector, etc.

After that I've just DDU and then clean install my driver but this time didn't change any settings.Not even Nvidia Desktop ones, I just made sure everything is default and guess what, my fps was more than ever be.

Also you can uncheck V-sync for more number but for me I just use v-sync because I don't like the screen tearing.

Archived