Forums

KFM replacing Summoner as FOTM

Archaegeo

5 minutes ago, Lahabrea said:

Sin against every class is like that game "Demento". Where protagonist Fiona can't do shite about pursuer, be it Debilitas or Daniela or Ricardo in all his bodies.
Except when she cornered to the point of extreme confrontation.

I don't know what that is an exact reference to, lol.

But I do know that I feel incredibly weak as a sin until I get my faced bashed in until I have 1k hp left, Then suddenly I can surgically execute my enemy, or take down 40k hp of his without ever being hit.

I'm assuming its because being in this position brings you to the edge of your seat where you start reacting much better. =X These situatoins are what let me know Sin is actually a VERY powerful class.

Honestly if gold wasn't full of noobs that allowed me to win playing lazily I might actually get good at this game =X.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

Honestly if gold wasn't full of noobs that allowed me to win playing lazily I might actually get good at this game =X.

Keep on winning and you'll get good enough to graduate from being a noob yourself and you will become a platinum pseudo-noob!  Then I can look at you from down below in the silver scrub-tiers and be jealous.

u guys dont have to worry about too many BM kicking ur ass when all their skill is released. (500g market price for lightning draw, if same trend follow, BM need at round 2000+ gold total to be at even playing ground)

the BM probably have to pay a kidney to buy all those skills, most people will just quit the class or game before then.

10 hours ago, AyeAye said:

Took me 5 minutes to learn 3rf properly.

5 minutes (Less in actuality, I only attacked two mobs until I learned how the Ani cancel was, and from there of course I mess up sometimes but its EASY.)

Infact its one of the EASIEST combo's to deal damage with, you can reset it at any time, and if you mess it up you don't insta die.

I've been saying KFM is top tier since launch, BM will get up there as well once all the whiners stop 'waiting for hm skills'

KFM was only locked behind the community only listening to forum whiners, its one of the easiest most forgiving and dominate classes in the game currently.

The part about BM combo's being 'hard' I guess for chi management? But don't most of your skills auto aim and come out instantly essentially being undodgeable (The moves that Blade Dancers use as well)

The only difficulty is using your skills in the proper order, I don't think you have to time or aim ANYTHING.

I'd like to show you how "Hard" it is to do proper damage as a Sin during CC combos...Lol =D Every other class can do my dmg in one hit. I have to control you for 8-10 seconds to land 20k dmg zzzzzzzzzz

give this guy a medal

I love you

Yeah sin is hard. I mean its really super hard to stun from another side of map, do uncounterable damage which have no cd, wait out short cooldowns. I mean it requires real skill to play it. Also having many options does not help at all. Highest speed of all classes also gives more difficulties than any advantage. 

/sarcasm

2 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

Yeah sin is hard. I mean its really super hard to stun from another side of map, do uncounterable damage which have no cd, wait out short cooldowns. I mean it requires real skill to play it. Also having many options does not help at all. Highest speed of all classes also gives more difficulties than any advantage. 

/sarcasm

That silver tho.

/notsarcasam.

1. You can't stun from across the map, only Daze. Try pressing F or SS. (this also required you to proc it, by both successfully stealthing, AND landing a ranged attack from stealth. Not that easy on competent players who use resist and I frames, especially since most I frame ATTACKS chase you and hit you in stealth.

2. None of our cooldowns are short, At least none that are damage related? All of the stun daze mechanics are around 30 second cooldowns.

3. Our only 2nd option to escape stun or daze is not concrete because it can disappear while you are fighting, and you can't rebuff it before an engagement it will just use it and give you a long cooldown.

4. I'm pretty sure Destroyer and Blade Dancers both move faster then Sin. Just off the top of my head, I can also assure you during the majority of a fight KFM is buffed to be moving quite faster then me as well. (Note that these characters can have un-blockable gap closers, without needing to set it up first.)

I'm not sure what 'many options' we have. Our options are the same in every fight.

1. Avoid your enemy until he runs out of focus to resist everything you do.

2. Stun him for a couple seconds.

3. Run some more while he resist everything.

The only 'uncounterable' damage we have is from out of stealth while you are stunned. (And as far as I know, no class has cooldowns on its BASIC attacks.) considering we are really only dealing damage with LMB+RMB, lol. =D

I can answer questions for Silver/Bronze players all day, fire away some more if you want.

KFM skill is all about knowing skills and combos. It's not HARD when you KNOW them. For *cricket*s sake. Anyone who is willing to learn combos can do extremely well. This class is not hard. It just needs build and knowledge, it's a must. Without that you will be nothing, unlike other classes. That's why it's the hardest class. Once you know mechanics and skills you are almost a god. Plus they broke something in this patch and made KFMs godly all of a sudden.

33 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

That silver tho.

/notsarcasam.

1. You can't stun from across the map, only Daze. Try pressing F or SS. (this also required you to proc it, by both successfully stealthing, AND landing a ranged attack from stealth. Not that easy on competent players who use resist and I frames, especially since most I frame ATTACKS chase you and hit you in stealth.

2. None of our cooldowns are short, At least none that are damage related? All of the stun daze mechanics are around 30 second cooldowns.

3. Our only 2nd option to escape stun or daze is not concrete because it can disappear while you are fighting, and you can't rebuff it before an engagement it will just use it and give you a long cooldown.

4. I'm pretty sure Destroyer and Blade Dancers both move faster then Sin. Just off the top of my head, I can also assure you during the majority of a fight KFM is buffed to be moving quite faster then me as well. (Note that these characters can have un-blockable gap closers, without needing to set it up first.)

I'm not sure what 'many options' we have. Our options are the same in every fight.

1. Avoid your enemy until he runs out of focus to resist everything you do.

2. Stun him for a couple seconds.

3. Run some more while he resist everything.

The only 'uncounterable' damage we have is from out of stealth while you are stunned. (And as far as I know, no class has cooldowns on its BASIC attacks.) considering we are really only dealing damage with LMB+RMB, lol. =D

I can answer questions for Silver/Bronze players all day, fire away some more if you want.

silver? Nope, im not silver.

1. Ok daze. And no, u dont need to proc it, be stealthed or even face your target. Check your class. 

2. Stuns are short, web is short and considering that most of the time ur in stealth its even shorter than supposed to be. Makes them spamable.

3. Yeah agree with that. Yet, combined with high speed, highest range, its easy to wait out CD of your TAB escape.

4. mm KFM and Destro are slowest classes in game. In certain conditions they can have increased speed, but not against sin. Not sure about Destro, but KFM does not have any uncounterable gap closers. Check your info. 

5. 1k -2k+ per hit is  really that bad? Spammable and easy to abuse.

Oh and on top of that, who cares how much damage sin do? You can simply abuse him and win with time.

Dunno if you are trying to mock me with that silver/bronze line or you think that you are some know-it-all guy, but even i see that most of stuff you commented shows that you dont know that much.

1 hour ago, MantaZ said:

1. Ok daze. And no, u dont need to proc it, be stealthed or even face your target. Check your class. 

2. Stuns are short, web is short and considering that most of the time ur in stealth its even shorter than supposed to be. Makes them spamable.

3. Yeah agree with that. Yet, combined with high speed, highest range, its easy to wait out CD of your TAB escape.

4. mm KFM and Destro are slowest classes in game. In certain conditions they can have increased speed, but not against sin. Not sure about Destro, but KFM does not have any uncounterable gap closers. Check your info. 

Oh and on top of that, who cares how much damage sin do? You can simply abuse him and win with time.

Dunno if you are trying to mock me with that silver/bronze line or you think that you are some know-it-all guy, but even i see that most of stuff you commented shows that you dont know that much.

Just wanted to chip in. KFM does have an uncounterable/unblockable gapcloser. It's the gapcloser on tab, 3rd form. 

3 hours ago, MantaZ said:

"You don't have to proc it."

Again, the only attack we can use with infinite range is our X button its called "Sneak Attack."

While you continue to speak on things you don't know, allow me to enlighten you, on why its obvious your bronze.

1. It takes 2 talent points to even make it a 2 second DAZE <- not a stun.

2. It only works AFTER shuriken (18 second cooldown.) And only AFTER shuriken used from STEALTH.

not only do I have to get in to stealth, I have to hit you from stealth to ever even consider using that move.

"Stuns are short." Taking that in context your referring to the cooldowns of them. The only one that's not used directly from stealth, has a 24 second cooldown. That's not 'short' I can't use it twice between your escapes.

The LMB stun your referring to as well is on a 9 second cool down. (Requires you to be touching someone in stealth to use.)

Lotus of escape has like a 45 second cool down.

And no, we are not 'spamming 1-2k hits.' we are CRITTING for 2k-2500 with RMB, LMB is hitting for 300-500 dmg each time. (And we only have 2 seconds of stun time, 3 if specced super deep in to the 24second cooldown skill.)

ALL of our dazes last 2 seconds, I can tell your a bronze because you think we have many stuns, this means your wasting your ability to get out of Dazes, and you THINK your stunned the entire time, which is absolutely wrong.

If you would like to look at a class that can "Spam stun", perhaps find KFM, when you take in to consideration his blocking abilities, and other classes whom can "parry".

Again you have no idea what your talking about. If you can please find me any short cooldown stuns, or any 2k dmging moves that can be spammed (within a single second) I would appreciate it.

Edit: I just realized your most likely one of these bad destroyers whom we love to troll so much.

Protip - We already proc sneak attack on you while your spinning around hitting nothing. Then I come out of stealth, pretend I'm not looking at you or I'm running away, drop my flower and press X to daze launch you.

Protip 2 - Good destroyers parry this move.

2 hours ago, AyeAye said:

.*last post*

ok, so you are saying that you have 2 stuns which lasts atleast 5 seconds each. A bit crazy dont you think?

Once dazed, you can get out of it with F (retreat) skill. Yet when assassin dazes you, as you said, you cant use it. Again, kinda strange, no?

Even web you have we can call it a stun (it does not work as stun, still you cant evade it nor counter it and only way to escape is tab). 

So now as i understand from your post, assassin cant stunlock me, yet for some odd reason they can. Some cheat then perhaps, no?

Anyway i really suggest you to actually check your skills, see their descriptions and stuff. Becuz what you just said just contradicts with whats happening in arena.

P.S. im not a destroyer and not silver. Anyway even mid-silver BM is more skilled than plat sin, so i dont see that as an argument at all.

Edit: so if ur trolling these bronze destros i guess you cant even make it to gold; only silver and bronze can be matched with bronze ppl.

Edit2: so u just listed your short stun cooldowns and then asking me to find them? 9 sec and 24 sec is really short. So, stealth, 5secs passed, attack, stealth again, 5 secs passed, attack. So already almost half of your 'BIG AND LONG' cooldown time passed and yet you havent even started to do anything. Thats super short cd. Even negligible to mention.

Ok no where in my post did I say we get a 5 second stun. NO class in this game has a 5 second stun.

Stop being ignorant.

Assassin are not 'stunlocking you' your wasting all your escapes and being stunned to death. Every single class in the game will continue doing this to you, including mirror matches, until you learn the difference between stuns, dazes, and how to react to them properly.

If you can't even read and somehow came to the conclusion that we have MULTIPLE 5 second long stuns, I'm not going to waste my time writing something =D

I suggest YOU go read assassin skills on a skill tree website, because absolutely everything your suggesting is so wrong.

Its still a good class though. But educate yourself please.

The highest cooldowns in this game are like 30 seconds typically on every powerful move. 24 is not 'short' I'm pretty sure everyone has the same cooldown on the C button.

And so does everyone have the same cooldown on their guard breaking stuns. (our 9 second one) Lmao.

Going by your logic my entire kit has no cooldown because my enemy is so retarded they are going to stand still and let me continue to re-stealth (Which has cooldowns btw, so you can't do this to wait out all your other cooldowns.)

Get real man. KFM has like 10 dazes for 2 seconds each, does that mean all its skills have no cooldown because it can hold you stunned the entire time. Learn to play.

Better yet Screen shot your silver medal and class =D Silver Summoner ftw.

(IF you really think BM is that bad, I'll kill you with mine hes like lvl 28 pm me your name)

29 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

Ok no where in my post did I say we get a 5 second stun. NO class in this game has a 5 second stun.

Stop being ignorant.

Assassin are not 'stunlocking you' your wasting all your escapes and being stunned to death. Every single class in the game will continue doing this to you, including mirror matches, until you learn the difference between stuns, dazes, and how to react to them properly.

If you can't even read and somehow came to the conclusion that we have MULTIPLE 5 second long stuns, I'm not going to waste my time writing something =D

I suggest YOU go read assassin skills on a skill tree website, because absolutely everything your suggesting is so wrong.

Its still a good class though. But educate yourself please.

The highest cooldowns in this game are like 30 seconds typically on every powerful move. 24 is not 'short' I'm pretty sure everyone has the same cooldown on the C button.

And so does everyone have the same cooldown on their guard breaking stuns. (our 9 second one) Lmao.

Going by your logic my entire kit has no cooldown because my enemy is so retarded they are going to stand still and let me continue to re-stealth (Which has cooldowns btw, so you can't do this to wait out all your other cooldowns.)

Get real man. KFM has like 10 dazes for 2 seconds each, does that mean all its skills have no cooldown because it can hold you stunned the entire time. Learn to play.

Better yet Screen shot your silver medal and class =D Silver Summoner ftw.

(IF you really think BM is that bad, I'll kill you with mine hes like lvl 28 pm me your name)

"Wasting all your escapes" that sounds funny coming from an assassin. IIRC when you're tied by spiderweb you can't use any means of escape except tab. But hey even if you use tab, assassin can reapply web 18s later and it's game over. That coupled with the best tab escape in the game (blinds everyone around for 5s, grants stealth and 1 form escapes both grapples and stuns), best gapclosers, additional escape by flower and 50% evade in stealth makes assassin the worst match up for a ton of classes (destroyer, kfm, etc).

Why the hell would you 'escape' from web?

Even when I fight other sins I don't do that, web is the least threatning position to be in, period.

He is using it so he can dump poison on you and re-stealth.

But please, tab out of it. (Which you can't even do unless its ground web.)

Since when do we have the best gap closers, we only have 1 X, unless your counting body swap but that doesn't work against anyone who can spam block.

And blind only matters to blind newbies.

You act like I don't fight other assassins, When he blinds me, I AoE, then I attack his name floating above his head.

If he decides to stun me prior to this, I wait until my bar changes to have a daze escape option, and even while blind I escape.

Being retarded is not an excuse. 

PLEASE tab out of web more. (You realize ANY damage you take BREAKS the web)

The entire point of TAB is to AVOID damage you otherwise could not escape. WHY THE HELL are you tabbing out of web.

That's like tabbing out of freeze or unconscious lmao. BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

Why the hell would you 'escape' from web?

Even when I fight other sins I don't do that, web is the least threatning position to be in, period.

He is using it so he can dump poison on you and re-stealth.

But please, tab out of it. (Which you can't even do unless its ground web.)

Since when do we have the best gap closers, we only have 1 X, unless your counting body swap but that doesn't work against anyone who can spam block.

And blind only matters to blind newbies.

You act like I don't fight other assassins, When he blinds me, I AoE, then I attack his name floating above his head.

If he decides to stun me prior to this, I wait until my bar changes to have a daze escape option, and even while blind I escape.

Being retarded is not an excuse. 

PLEASE tab out of web more. (You realize ANY damage you take BREAKS the web)

The entire point of TAB is to AVOID damage you otherwise could not escape. WHY THE HELL are you tabbing out of web.

That's like tabbing out of freeze or unconscious lmao. BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except being webbed you're a free target for charges and CC chain. No escape from knockdown with 1, no counter, no rollback. Tell me another class that could do that, hm? And no, I don't use my escape just to escape from web, I use when the sin comes close so I can daze him.

Oh and by the way I'm platinum kfm, how about that? But hey, keep talking, scrub.

13 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

KFM skill is all about knowing skills and combos. It's not HARD when you KNOW them. For *cricket*s sake. Anyone who is willing to learn combos can do extremely well. This class is not hard. It just needs build and knowledge, it's a must. Without that you will be nothing, unlike other classes. That's why it's the hardest class. Once you know mechanics and skills you are almost a god. Plus they broke something in this patch and made KFMs godly all of a sudden.

The only changes PVP wise that KFM got was a slight increase to the range of Ice flower and a lower CD elbow strike (which we rarely use), so either you're experiencing a placebo affect or you're lying. 

Archived