Fail Spinal Tap >.>

OneAndOnly

Well is it me or lag or whatever it is sometimes(often) when i go on stealth mode and try to stun enemy by going behind them then clicking LMB (Spinal Tap) it just doesn't work , like i literally spam the LMB behind them and nope no stuns. The opponent jumps and moves around and i am 100% behind them and the time when they fall to the ground after the jump the LMB should hit them but i can't seem to get them no matter what, Or is there a specific point like say you have to be exactly on straight behind the enemy to pull it off or something.

I know I've had that happen too. The only legit reason I've seen is when I'm out of Chi (or whatever its called) but other times I'm spamming the button, I know I have Chi, I'm watching the icon flicker (because I'm pressing it) but it doesn't go off....on AI enemies who aren't moving.

• 4 months later...
On 2/16/2016 at 8:34 AM, OneAndOnly said:

Well is it me or lag or whatever it is sometimes(often) when i go on stealth mode and try to stun enemy by going behind them then clicking LMB (Spinal Tap) it just doesn't work , like i literally spam the LMB behind them and nope no stuns. The opponent jumps and moves around and i am 100% behind them and the time when they fall to the ground after the jump the LMB should hit them but i can't seem to get them no matter what, Or is there a specific point like say you have to be exactly on straight behind the enemy to pull it off or something.

Check that you're not out of focus and that the ability is not on cooldown. 

Next time that happens to you, please check if the enemy is knocked down while you want to stun them with spinal tap.

Because there is a hidden mechanic with spinal tap. It can not be used against kd/webbed targets, makes sense as the enemy lies on their spine while kded :p

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2016 at 1:51 PM, Cora said:

Next time that happens to you, please check if the enemy is knocked down while you want to stun them with spinal tap.

Because there is a hidden mechanic with spinal tap. It can not be used against kd/webbed targets, makes sense as the enemy lies on their spine while kded :p

You can still pierce into their spine from front or up from their crotch.

Archived