Sign in to follow this  
eplekake

Upgrade Siren Weapons ?

Recommended Posts

eplekake   

It is super-expensive.

 

Anyone got a guide on which items to use to most effectively reduce the cost/exp ratio when upgrading it ?

 

I.e. Should I use green weapon ? Blue weapons ? Purple weapons (with soulstones) ? Should I use gems ? upgrading charms ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's ok wait until you are at awaken sirens +10 and to go to true sirens it cost around 50 gold but you losses a hell of a lot of stats and gain 1 attack power you drop like 50 crit and 20 pierce for around 50gold then have to make elemets to get back to +10 before you get any benefits so right now i'm working on accessories because they will gain a fair amount from infernal to sirens upgrades.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
potted   

Save your upgrade gems and use xp charms - cheapest way to go. If you don't have any, then you're stuck with using blue weapons - stay away from purples as they cost so much more to use as upgrading materials, materials you'd be better using to evolve/breakthrough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel0   
2 minutes ago, OuchThatHurt said:

That's ok wait until you are at awaken sirens +10 and to go to true sirens it cost around 50 gold but you losses a hell of a lot of stats and gain 1 attack power you drop like 50 crit and 20 pierce for around 50gold then have to make elemets to get back to +10 before you get any benefits so right now i'm working on accessories because they will gain a fair amount from infernal to sirens upgrades.  

Are you absolutely sure? can you post screenshots of stat  difference with element and other weps etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm sure +10 awakened sirens to true sirens you gain 1 attack power and loose crit and piercing as the servers down right now can't post a screen capture, i'm sure at +10 the weapon is better but i was hoping to have the same stats at +1 true as +10 awakened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoowieEU   

Well yeah +1true is worse than +10 awakened, that is normal. But when you get to +10 true, it's a lot better.

 

I have crystals to go from 1 to 10 on my true, which I'll do in the next few days. Just finally getting my ring to Sire, after it's been sitting as Infernal for the past week and half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is cheap right now. Even True Pirate is a joke compared to how much you need to spend if you dont make it to True Pirate in time before 50 hits. The current upgrade Path is so easy and you will have to spend way more time in upgrading if you dont make it to True Pirate before the Upgrade path will be deleted with the next Patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irimimi   

thinking before upgrading.

Upgrade to awaken Siren will take about 50-60g. And 100g from awaken siren +10 to true siren +10 with only 7 atk power increased.

However, you can enhance yourself by buying gem. 20g for the 25 atk power gem. 10-15g for Ruby Trigger damage +300 (work in the multiple hit classes).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rundar   
10 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Everything is cheap right now. Even True Pirate is a joke compared to how much you need to spend if you dont make it to True Pirate in time before 50 hits. The current upgrade Path is so easy and you will have to spend way more time in upgrading if you dont make it to True Pirate before the Upgrade path will be deleted with the next Patch.

i did not understand what you tried to say? what will get deleted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rundar said:

i did not understand what you tried to say? what will get deleted?

Once we get the 50 Patch:

 

• Upgrading from Profane to Siren or from Siren to Pirate isnt possible anymore.

• If you have True Pirate you can upgrade from True Pirate to True Breeze.

 

60f1fe3476.jpg

 

The most important point is:

• Every single weapon until Breeze does not have any Skill Damage increase it only has Focus Reg aswell as WAY less damage.

• The time you need for leveling without Pirate aswell as the time for clearing 50 dungeons without Pirate is INSANE. you are weeks behind if you dont have True Pirate before the next patch. 

 

The upgrading cost from Profane to Breeze after the patch is INSANE compared to the current cost to Pirate.

Another point is you will save around 4x the materials if you go from Pirate to Breeze instead of Profane to Breeze.

 

Blue Text isnt tradeable

 

True profane10 > True breeze 1 
Total gold + material 
202.50 gold (transform + break through cost)
980 soul stone 
12 moonwater trans 
18 silver frost trans 
52 poh perfume 
36 Hae Mujin’s Machismo
137 moon stone 
240 poison needle
7 plate
220 silver frost refiner 


True pirate10 > true breeze 1
38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate 

 

So trust me UPGRADE to True Pirate ASAP

Edited by Necroheaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Everything is cheap right now. Even True Pirate is a joke compared to how much you need to spend if you dont make it to True Pirate in time before 50 hits. The current upgrade Path is so easy and you will have to spend way more time in upgrading if you dont make it to True Pirate before the Upgrade path will be deleted with the next Patch.


What do you mean they are deleting the Upgrade Path?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rundar   
2 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Once we get the 50 Patch:

 

• Upgrading from Profane to Siren or from Siren to Pirate isnt possible anymore.

• If you have True Pirate you can upgrade from True Pirate to True Breeze.

 

60f1fe3476.jpg

 

The most important point is:

• Every single weapon until Breeze does not have any Skill Damage increase it only has Focus Reg aswell as WAY less damage.

• The time you need for leveling without Pirate aswell as the time for clearing 50 dungeons without Pirate is INSANE. you are weeks behind if you dont have True Pirate before the next patch. 

 

The upgrading cost from Profane to Breeze after the patch is INSANE compared to the current cost to Pirate.

Another point is you will save around 4x the materials if you go from Pirate to Breeze instead of Profane to Breeze.

 

True profane10 > True breeze 1 
Total gold + material 
202.50 gold (transform + break through cost)
980 soul stone 
12 moonwater trans 
18 silver frost trans 
52 poh perfume 
36 Hae Mujin’s Machismo
137 moon stone 
240 poison needle
7 plate
220 silver frost refiner 


True pirate10 > true breeze 1
38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate 

 

So trust me UPGRADE to True Pirate ASAP

how are we certain we are going to get these tho? i heard something similar tho but different, someone saying that you gotta get a second hongmoon weapon and upgrade it to true profane, and the current true profane to upgrade to true pirate to salvage it to get a SOUL pirate which gives additional crit and power not sure if true but thast what he said.

Edited by Rundar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rundar said:

how are we certain we are going to get these tho? 

because they said on stream that we will get the same/similar path compared to Taiwan. Read this for more informations 

 

50 upgrade Path

 

In the End 

 

True Profane to Breeze will be cheaper with 50 mats BUT it is still more expensiv and will take longer to get because you can get to true pirate really really easy with the current patch. 

 

Just imagine leveling and clearing dungeons at 50 with profane until you get the mats to upgrade and the new recipe. It takes forever and is a pain in the ass.

 

Edited by Necroheaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rundar said:

how are we certain we are going to get these tho? i heard something similar tho but different, someone saying that you gotta get a second hongmoon weapon and upgrade it to true profane, and the current true profane to upgrade to true pirate to salvage it to get a SOUL pirate which gives additional crit and power not sure if true but thast what he said.

In other versions you could salvage your Pirate weapon and get the Pirate Soul.

That is the reason why they said you need another hongmoon weapon to upgrade from Profane to Breeze. But we will be able to upgrade from Pirate to Breeze so there is no reason to get a second hongmoon weapon.

 

You can get Souls (if we even have souls at 50 launch) from farming dungeons at 50 for special items. If you combine all items you will get a soul.

Edited by Necroheaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rundar   

how does the soul work? i dont get it, will we have alot of different soul to slot in our soul inventory to boost x stats? is our version getting the pirate soul from salvaging it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rundar said:

how does the soul work? i dont get it, will we have alot of different soul to slot in our soul inventory to boost x stats? is our version getting the pirate soul from salvaging it?

Pirate Soul was only aviable on CN Servers. You will not need to salvage the pirate weapon in our version. Souls do increase stats The Pirate soul was just a cheap soul you could get fast and easy on CN Servers but thats it otherwise the Pirate weapon would be useless. Since we can upgrade from Pirate to breeze we do not need to salvage our weapon at all. 

 

The most important thing is that you have way faster clear speed with True Pirate once 50 dungeons are aviable. Some dungeons cant be cleared without Pirate weapons. If you dont have Pirate you will need weeks to get all the materials you need until you get to the same gear level. You will need materials from the "old" 45 content and most people who already have Pirate wont go there again. So you need to find a group that does old content and farm it until you have all the mats from the old content. Then you need mats from the new content but since your weapon is really weak compared to Pirate you will have a hard time farming the new items.

 

All you need to know is:

 

1. upgrade as far as you can get

2. save up gold for upgrading your Pirate to Breeze

3. Do not salvage Pirate weapon (even if you get a soul by doing so which isnt confirmed yet!) because the soul isnt worth it since you can upgrade from Pirate to Breeze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alkard   

I allways wonder why ppl want upgrade so much? What is a purpose? You lost 200g+ for max 10 dmg more and what? This game dont have any purpoe, dont have any clan war and epic fight bosses or mass pvp ( only 10 min for doing quest) . Im doing everything solo with Profane so why i need a freakin pirate? 

Pvp arena how own stats and enchant eq is useless here also.

Can some1 explain me what is a purpose of enchanting anything in this game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alkard said:

I allways wonder why ppl want upgrade so much? What is a purpose? You lost 200g+ for max 10 dmg more and what? This game dont have any purpoe, dont have any clan war and epic fight bosses or mass pvp ( only 10 min for doing quest) . Im doing everything solo with Profane so why i need a freakin pirate? 

Pvp arena how own stats and enchant eq is useless here also.

Can some1 explain me what is a purpose of enchanting anything in this game? 

Well read the last 5-6 posts. And you will understand.

 

1 minute ago, Rundar said:

but our version of soulshields are following the CN stats ... so... how are you certain o.o

 

Our version is following CN however.. not 100%. we get a simple version to get to the same content CN already has as fast as possible. That is the reason why we will be able to upgrade from Pirate to Breeze instead of salvaging Pirate and start all over again with a new path that will take way longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alkard said:

I allways wonder why ppl want upgrade so much? What is a purpose? You lost 200g+ for max 10 dmg more and what? This game dont have any purpoe, dont have any clan war and epic fight bosses or mass pvp ( only 10 min for doing quest) . Im doing everything solo with Profane so why i need a freakin pirate? 

Pvp arena how own stats and enchant eq is useless here also.

Can some1 explain me what is a purpose of enchanting anything in this game? 

Because some classes (blade masters) need more dps than others, I role with the 279 weapon, and infernal accessories (just like ALOT of players), and with my full crit build (5 bloodshade harbor and 3 endless tower), I still barely kill junghado. Thats right, the point when I kill junghado, I have weapon stronger than ALOT of players in the game. Because I Dont do 15k damage per hit, I do that on rare occasssion, I usually hit 5-9k damage per crit (which is regular).

We dont know when level 50 is gonna arrive, and the pve contents best part is apparently at the same level as the level 50 minus the level 50 part.


Blackwyrm got upgraded (got 30mil more hp), other bosses got more hp, AND we also got more bonus attributes. 

But hte upgrading in this game is hella stupid, how does 1,2,10, 100 make sense? And spending 40g for all the materials to upgrade 270-272? really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alkard   
1 minute ago, Necroheaven said:

Well read the last 5-6 posts. And you will understand.
 

No i still don't understand, it will be more expensive and what? I ask what i a reason to enchanting your items? What it gives you? satisfaction? rlly? 

As i said PVP arena dont use your items so WHY????
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Once we get the 50 Patch:

 

• Upgrading from Profane to Siren or from Siren to Pirate isnt possible anymore.

• If you have True Pirate you can upgrade from True Pirate to True Breeze.

 

60f1fe3476.jpg

 

The most important point is:

• Every single weapon until Breeze does not have any Skill Damage increase it only has Focus Reg aswell as WAY less damage.

• The time you need for leveling without Pirate aswell as the time for clearing 50 dungeons without Pirate is INSANE. you are weeks behind if you dont have True Pirate before the next patch. 

 

The upgrading cost from Profane to Breeze after the patch is INSANE compared to the current cost to Pirate.

Another point is you will save around 4x the materials if you go from Pirate to Breeze instead of Profane to Breeze.

 

Blue Text isnt tradeable

 

True profane10 > True breeze 1 
Total gold + material 
202.50 gold (transform + break through cost)
980 soul stone 
12 moonwater trans 
18 silver frost trans 
52 poh perfume 
36 Hae Mujin’s Machismo
137 moon stone 
240 poison needle
7 plate
220 silver frost refiner 


True pirate10 > true breeze 1
38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate 

 

So trust me UPGRADE to True Pirate ASAP

Why such a hurry? This game has been out a month.  I doubt a level cap will come anytime soon.  (Or have I missed some official NCSoft announcement?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alkard said:

As i said PVP arena dont use your items so WHY????

 

1. Not everyone cares about arena

2. Have fun leveling with profane to 50

3. Once 50 when gear counts in pvp (not arena tho) and open pvp is actually important you will need to upgrade

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this