Upgrade Siren Weapons ?

eplekake

7 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Well read the last 5-6 posts. And you will understand.

Our version is following CN however.. not 100%. we get a simple version to get to the same content CN already has as fast as possible. That is the reason why we will be able to upgrade from Pirate to Breeze instead of salvaging Pirate and start all over again with a new path that will take way longer.

Yes, you missed. This game die till new content will arrive . This game have no end game at all. 

I missed Lineage 2 so much :<

7 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Well read the last 5-6 posts. And you will understand.

Our version is following CN however.. not 100%. we get a simple version to get to the same content CN already has as fast as possible. That is the reason why we will be able to upgrade from Pirate to Breeze instead of salvaging Pirate and start all over again with a new path that will take way longer.

I'm only at awakened siren 10 and all jewelry awakened infernal 10. Should I get all jewelry to awakened siren 10 and then rush to true pirate?

1 minute ago, Necroheaven said:

1. Not everyone cares about arena

2. Have fun leveling with profane to 50

3. Once 50 when gear counts in pvp (not arena tho) and open pvp is actually important you will need to upgrade

Mate, where is your Open pvp? 10-20 min each day to kill 10 oppositive opponents? and every1 selling the kills for a gold? 
What is a reason to waste of time in open pvp ? Any reward? Nope , any tittle? Nope , Any clan wars? Nope. 
Only Arena gives you some reward.

Just now, Alkard said:

Yes, you missed. This game die till new content will arrive . This game have no end game at all. 

I missed Lineage 2 so much :<

You do realise that the next content is 50? And we will get it within the next 2 Months. Probably when the daylie dash ends. And please dont tell me that B&S will die because of BDO that has no endgame even in KR and isnt even popular in KR anymore.

2 minutes ago, Dymence said:

I'm only at awakened siren 10 and all jewelry awakened infernal 10. Should I get all jewelry to awakened siren 10 and then rush to true pirate?

Upgrade your Jewelry if you have the gold. If you can get gold from crafting then yes otherwise save your gold and upgrade your weapon.

2 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Can you even farm enough gold to upgrade to True Pirate weapon + atleast Awakened Siren accesoires until 50s patch? Not with only one character, right?

I have all Jewelry upgradet to Siren aswell as weapon and we still have around 1-2 months time to upgrade our weapon so yes ofc gold isnt really hard to get even with one character. You can craft the epic pouch from Radiant Ring every 12 hours and the crafting cost is around 2g if you buy the materials (dont buy fragments easy to get via dungeon/mushin). You have a 1/4 chance to get the 25 attack gem and sell it for 30-40 gold if you dont have merry potters recipe.

2 minutes ago, Alkard said:

Mate, where is your Open pvp? 10-20 min each day to kill 10 oppositive opponents? and every1 selling the kills for a gold? 
What is a reason to waste of time in open pvp ? Any reward? Nope , any tittle? Nope , Any clan wars? Nope. 
Only Arena gives you some reward.

Do you even realise that i'm talking about 50?

Just now, Rundar said:

i doubt the lvl 50 patch will come that soon... i hope, if they do come out that soon its as if we dont even have time to upgrade our stuff yet. besides the hardcore player

They said from the beginning they will catch up to KR within 6 months to be able to participate in ESL. That is also the reason why our current PvE content is nerved compared to Korean launch PvE. Everything is so easy so you get your items faster. Korean launch pve was hard as hell compared to our version. They usually release new content as soon as daylie dash ends.

Even if we get 50 in 1 month we are still not even close to the korean version. 

2 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

Upgrade your Jewelry if you have the gold. If you can get gold from crafting then yes otherwise save your gold and upgrade your weapon.

I have all Jewelry upgradet to Siren aswell as weapon and we still have around 1-2 months time to upgrade our weapon so yes ofc gold isnt really hard to get even with one character. You can craft the epic pouch from Radiant Ring every 12 hours and the crafting cost is around 2g if you buy the materials (dont buy fragments easy to get via dungeon/mushin). You have a 1/4 chance to get the 25 attack gem and sell it for 30-40 gold if you dont have merry potters recipe.

Uhm, okay. I don't really understand what you're talking about, could you explain? Didn't really look into all the crafting stuff.

1 minute ago, Purestic said:

Uhm, okay. I don't really understand what you're talking about, could you explain? Didn't really look into all the crafting stuff.

If you have the Radiant Ring profession and the Recipe (really cheap at market) you can craft 1 epic diamond pouch every 12 hours.

The crafting cost is really low.

20 Penta Fragments (easy to get via brightstone or mushin runs or just buy them)

25 Granite (cheap)

1 feather (cheap)

2 (forgot the name) (aquired by merry potters profession or purchase it on the market)

You can get 3-4 different gems 400~Defence 25 additional damage 25 attack damage and i'm not sure but i think 1 more. Correct me if there are only 3 different Diamond penta gems.

if you get the 25 attack damage gem you can sell it for 30-40 Gold. If you get one of the other gems salvage it to get back a few fragments and try again.

5 minutes ago, Purestic said:

explain the "if you don't have merry potters recipe." part please

does the recipe help reduce cost or something?

1 minute ago, Necroheaven said:

If you have the Radiant Ring profession and the Recipe (really cheap at market) you can craft 1 epic diamond pouch every 12 hours.

20 Penta Fragments (easy to get via brightstone or mushin runs or just buy them)

25 Granite (cheap)

1 feather (cheap)

2 (forgot the name) (aquired by merry potters profession or purchase it on the market)

You can get 3-4 different gems 400~Defence 25 additional damage 25 attack damage and i'm not sure but i think 1 more. Correct me if there are only 3 different Diamond penta gems.

if you get the 25 attack damage gem you can sell it for 30-40 Gold. If you get one of the other gems salvage it to get back a few fragments and try again.

Or you can just sell the pouches for like 5-6g ea if you dont wanna try the RNG.

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

explain the "if you don't have merry potters recipe." part please

does the recipe help reduce cost or something?

yes it does help but what i was trying to say: 

Nr 1 Gold income from crafting:

Merry Potters

If you dont have Merry Potters the best way to make money by crafting is Radiant Ring.

4 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

25 Granite (cheap)

1 feather (cheap)

Oh, thanks. I'll level up Radiant Ring then or something.. I don't have a clue of how this works.

2 minutes ago, Necroheaven said:

yes it does help but what i was trying to say: 

Nr 1 Gold income from crafting:

Merry Potters

If you dont have Merry Potters the best way to make money by crafting is Radiant Ring.

ok I am doing the radiant ring currently, but if there is any way to cut down on the price let me know please!

I'm stupid when it comes to crafting I'm more of the pvp/pve junkie till now lol.

are NCsoft thinking on the future new players? that evolution tree seem like a hell for those players..

I remember on CN, at some point of the history u get a Breeze idk name, and then u were balanced to the new upgrade tree

thats on CN, but u told us that: we are following TW?

srry for my english :p

1 hour ago, Necroheaven said:

Once we get the 50 Patch:

• Upgrading from Profane to Siren or from Siren to Pirate isnt possible anymore.

• If you have True Pirate you can upgrade from True Pirate to True Breeze.

60f1fe3476.jpg

The most important point is:

• Every single weapon until Breeze does not have any Skill Damage increase it only has Focus Reg aswell as WAY less damage.

• The time you need for leveling without Pirate aswell as the time for clearing 50 dungeons without Pirate is INSANE. you are weeks behind if you dont have True Pirate before the next patch. 

The upgrading cost from Profane to Breeze after the patch is INSANE compared to the current cost to Pirate.

Another point is you will save around 4x the materials if you go from Pirate to Breeze instead of Profane to Breeze.

Blue Text isnt tradeable

True profane10 > True breeze 1 
Total gold + material 
202.50 gold (transform + break through cost)
980 soul stone 
12 moonwater trans 
18 silver frost trans 
52 poh perfume 
36 Hae Mujin’s Machismo
137 moon stone 
240 poison needle
7 plate
220 silver frost refiner 

True pirate10 > true breeze 1
38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate 

So trust me UPGRADE to True Pirate ASAP

Okay so great so basically warlocks mains (like myself) get screwed over even harder, not only do we have to wait forever, but we also have to spend and invest alot more gold and time to upgrade our gear, nice nice nice

What would the cost be going from Awakened Siren+10 to True Pirate+10? I'm currently making ~20-30G a day and was wondering if I chose to go to True Pirate+10 before spending gold on anything else around how much/how many days I'll need to farm.

bah... 1 and 2 shotting mobs is a lot more fun than chipping them to death. I have 418 attack and love it... Im getting more... ASAP.

going 1 to 10 with awakened pirate is a LOT of sacrificial mats... something like 10g if you just use greens.  Going 1 to 10 in true pirate... will take more than a day.

Dont think of breaking through and evolving as "gaining 1 attack".  Really you gain the ability to +10 it... which is 14+ more attack.

3 minutes ago, Azurecht said:

What would the cost be going from Awakened Siren+10 to True Pirate+10? I'm currently making ~20-30G a day and was wondering if I chose to go to True Pirate+10 before spending gold on anything else around how much/how many days I'll need to farm.

http://bns.endgame.pk/daggers/main_treehttp://bns.endgame.pk/daggers/main_tree

Archived