Maintenance Time.

VVarden

Sorry if i come off as a complete as*hole, but this is the NA/western release of the game. again im sorry if that sounds crap but it's true. It also happens to be the best europe players can get because of ping. Otherwise like KR/CN or russian client would be more on your time frame.

also its 1 day a week that its down for 4 hours...thats 4 days out of a month it is inconvenient for you. It can't possibly be that bad.. I miss more time than that just off wanting to do other things besides game ^^. It's all what you make it. See the good, you see 4 hours of being pissed off, i see time to do laundry, meal prep, take a jog, clean the house, Gym...amongst other things.

Just now, ToeTagz said:

also its 1 day a week that its down for 4 hours...thats 4 days out of a month it is inconvenient for you. It can't possibly be that bad.. I miss more time than that just off wanting to do other things besides game ^^. It's all what you make it. See the good, you see 4 hours of being pissed off, i see time to do laundry, meal prep, take a jog, clean the house, Gym...amongst other things.

Its not about being pissed that the game is down once a week and thats unacceptable, because its cocompletely acceptable 4 hours once a week is a small set back, but think of it another way if time was better there would be almost No setback at all, imagine a server where 75% player base never even knew that servers went down weekly cause they never even encountered them.

It cant happen you have to also understand that just in america alone there is a 4 hour time change alone just in east/west coast....so 7 am in california is gonna be what? 11 pm..aka lunch in new york and in between. Like i said this is literally the Western release of the game..it's supposed to cater to us westerners. there is clients of the game that are more europe time frame friendly.

2 hours ago, Eska said:

seriously, its like prime time for SCHOOL/WORK.

People, do something with ur lives, get some education, get some job :F

Im studying and i currently have semester break. So not much to do atm ;)

20 minutes ago, ToeTagz said:

It cant happen you have to also understand that just in america alone there is a 4 hour time change alone just in east/west coast....so 7 am in california is gonna be what? 11 pm..aka lunch in new york and in between. Like i said this is literally the Western release of the game..it's supposed to cater to us westerners. there is clients of the game that are more europe time frame friendly.

Dude there is EUROPEAN server, this is western release, not USA release. If there is an Eu server it should have EU times for updates. why do you disagree with that? The topic here is not have BOTH servers now cater to EU time, the point is to have NA servers have suitable downtime for your timezones(multiple like you said) and have EU server downtime be suitable for EU time zones (multiple as well). 

Your argument is if u dont like it get out.... which is plain stupid

1 minute ago, PsyFu said:

They already said they would be fixing this we just have to be patient. They are aware and I think they mentioned it on a stream before the last patch.

Do you have any source on that? because many people said this topic was mention and there was no official reply.

Regardless of when servers go down there is no universal convenient, not every one works 1st shift or has school. Some people work 2nd or 3rd shift or a split shift. Servers go down at a set time, Your employers pays you at a set time, do you guys set up petitions at work place of employment because payday doesn't fall on a Tuesday when u have time off, or do you accept the fact that paydays are generally on a Friday afternoon.  All in all the downtime needs to be convenient for the company, due to them hosting other games that require maintenance as well. The suggestion of taking servers down at 12 am US time is crazy silly, some parts of the United States are still on the previous day. We do have 3 different time zones.  

On 17/2/2016 at 4:23 PM, ToeTagz said:

Sorry if i come off as a complete as*hole, but this is the NA/western release of the game. again im sorry if that sounds crap but it's true. It also happens to be the best europe players can get because of ping. Otherwise like KR/CN or russian client would be more on your time frame.

Are you serious? why do you even bother positing something when it seems that you dont even know what youre saying.... To start with it seems that you dont understand what Western release means , when they say "Western release" they mean everything thats on the western of the origin country (normaly Asian countryes like Corea or Japan that have Godmode game creators).. so europe is western pal... not US only as youre thinking plus we have our own EU region servers that are located in Germany  , ping has nothing to do here we are not playing in a US server like you think.... i MYself only ask for a decent time on the EU servers , i bet there would be much more complainers if this wold happen in the US region .

like i said if u cant miss 1 day or 4 days a month u need somthing else to do with your life..go outside take a walk. If its that bad for you i assume you spend a lot of time on your comp and are probably due for a walk. >>Que all the " actually i Gym and am super buff and fit." ppl........LOL and actually server maint usually 3-4 hours for a max of 16 hours a month...yea quit freaking out.

Archived