So whats expected of you to pug a BSH

Prance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prance said:

Wow rumble looks so fast

the rumblebees was cast instantly after critical~

there is a buff where u get like 100% critical and infinity focus for amount of time~

it have a little different with the rumblebees now~

1st the rumble use 4 focus that time~ instant cast with 2 focus~

now is instant cast without focus

it deal add damage b4:) so i was like 9k~10k critical on that time:)

5 minutes ago, Prance said:

Wow rumble looks so fast

well u could, if the mushin tower 5f have the same buff u could try it with the left rumblebees~

and some tips~ the rumblebees reset faster if u stick to the target close enuf.

it dint have a cd if instant cast but it only accept 1 rumblebees at the same time

I run true profane 10 with 25 ap diamond and i can beat bsh 6 no problem. I still have  infernal accessories and i can still easily beat any content in this game i have 45k hp 400 piercing 45% crit and 115% accuracy and at the end of the day ill take someone who knows what techs and iframes are over somone who bought stats....

LMAO!

Reading this thread has solidified it.  No one knows how to gear in this game at all. It's sad. I have over 57% crit and these monkies have like 40%...
People entering 4 man's with super low crit and no gems or low tier trash ones, low attack power, and no knowledge of mechanics.

They don't say they don't know the fights even when I ask because they did the super easy 24 man version. LOL

Please stop queueing for 4 man if you are not geared and don't know mechanics people.

You are wasting your time and others. 4 man is hard mode, not carry mode.

17 minutes ago, Voretechz said:

LMAO!

Reading this thread has solidified it.  No one knows how to gear in this game at all. It's sad. I have over 57% crit and these monkies have like 40%...
People entering 4 man's with super low crit and no gems or low tier trash ones, low attack power, and no knowledge of mechanics.

They don't say they don't know the fights even when I ask because they did the super easy 24 man version. LOL

Please stop queueing for 4 man if you are not geared and don't know mechanics people.

You are wasting your time and others. 4 man is hard mode, not carry mode.

+1

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=WindyExplorer&s=115

Its really great that you guys are able to build your characters really nicely but please do share man, given all of us here are accepting 40% in general but you guys are at 50% share some of it and help the player base improve :)

ok

Firstly - farm bsh6/bsh24 and tower to get high critical parts. Then farm a bit more to get more critical parts -> upgrade critical parts with other critical parts like bsh nr 5 upgrade with tower nr 8 221, that will give you 100 critical if you are unlucky. 

best combo : bsh 3 4 5 6 7 tower 8 1 2 -> fully upgraded gives you 3k critical rate without spending loads of gold. 

Note-full thing: Even if you run bsh6 perfectly and counter bosses nonstop still takes time to learn bsh4 mechanics as it is much much harder. 

Vyci thanks so much i'll copy and paste it for reference if you don't mind. So far i'm countering the bosses just fine on bsh6 my biggest challenge is when I tank bloodmane I tend to lose track of his attack pattern. Those hits prob will 1 shot me in the 4man.

7 minutes ago, Prance said:

Vyci thanks so much i'll copy and paste it for reference if you don't mind. So far i'm countering the bosses just fine on bsh6 my biggest challenge is when I tank bloodmane I tend to lose track of his attack pattern. Those hits prob will 1 shot me in the 4man.

It is pretty easy: 

Left Right Left Spin Smash 

Left: 10k dmg 

Right: 15k dmg 

Spin: 9k x 3 or 4 times ? 

Smash:  around 15k dmg

Aoe: 10k - 15k dmg 

Based on 900 defence.

Archived