So whats expected of you to pug a BSH

Prance

I cant say often enough that i like decent players more than idiots with good gear.

There were times where full 45 groups wiped in big 4 while a group consisting of 80% 43-44's cleared it without deaths. Just as a fitting example.

That said, to every dungeon there is a knowledge aspect and a skill aspect. For the knowledge you have to run it at least once (or many more times to realise some of the stuff^^), for the skill aspect you need to play good. Needless to say that a person with bad gear and neither skill nor knowledge is dead weight and a person with good gear, skill and knowledge will carry. Anything inbetween is possible, but i like people will kinda worse gear but skill more than i like people with good gear that then just die or leave lol.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, XuXiaoXian said:

well i saw your reply on youtube~

i was a summoner also~ :)

Ah thats cool!

right now i'm just building for super sunflower with my hammer and thorn strike set with daze so I can pin enemies after the taunt ends. DO you use the bombs away and attack cat as part of your dps?

1 minute ago, Prance said:

Ah thats cool!

right now i'm just building for super sunflower with my hammer and thorn strike set with daze so I can pin enemies after the taunt ends. DO you use the bombs away and attack cat as part of your dps?

i guess the only high dps was the super sunflower~
was using RMB and LMB spam after the doom n bloom then u could much likely to get the haste mode (sry i forget the name)

the boom away dint get much damage due to its long cd, so the main dps was the super sunflower. oh and the F skill

6 minutes ago, XuXiaoXian said:

well i saw your reply on youtube~

i was a summoner also~ :)

How did you manage to fight bloodmane for like 6 minutes without getting him to enrage? When I did that, despite us seemingly having more DPS, he kept raging on ~25%. Is there any trick to it?

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

How did you manage to fight bloodmane for like 6 minutes without getting him to enrage? When I did that, despite us seemingly having more DPS, he kept raging on ~25%. Is there any trick to it?

stack the bleed with the automation...
if the bleed was above 50 u could just stay back and the mane could still getting 6 ppl hp loss with that~

and the flying needle wind(right) it deal more damage then the earth(mid) 

for me i use mid type for pvp because it deal focus damage

Did BSH 6 with 2completely new players. 1 Never done any 6mans for endgame, 1 never even done poh with only 16k hp.

The four of us, two had done BSH6 once, the other 2, myself and another never ever done BSH.

Out of the four of us, we are at True profane up to True Siren while the other 2 "Newer" 45s were at awakened Profane

Cleared it.

Sure great gear is great, that dps and rushing down bosses is all fast and neat but it means shit if you die too quickly.

It's not too much about gear and more so about knowing how to get out of crap. Sure the twins can be a tad annoying but that's all there is to it. 

Knowing the fights and knowing your class. We ran with 1 bm 3 kfms 1 QM 1 sin.

So as what everyone said, gear is less an issue than actually knowing how to play.

15 minutes ago, Prance said:

I see, Xu the F skill did you spec for earth or wind? It seems like the wind version does more dmg than the earth one but maybe i don't understand?

the flying needle wind(right) it deal more damage then the earth(mid) 

for me i use mid type for pvp because it deal focus damage

just found out i reply the wrong people= =

27 minutes ago, XuXiaoXian said:

the video is done upload~

I don't count anything with summoner to be skilled,even after the cat nerf last week it's still a lot easier having summoner in group,his pet can ress,heal and tank if  needed.

Now on main topic, i often do BSH 4 man on cross server which is a risk of not clearing even POH 6man lol.

I often end up with people with profaine weapon and if i learned anything about this game that its not always so much about gear then it's about how good you play your class,how fast you remember boss rotation so you can avoid/block him. Cleared it many times with profaine,i myself am KFm with awakened siren weapon and awakened siren accessories, 386 atk,2,6k crit rate, 1,3k crit dmg.

Even bigger problem with people not knowing they're class and boss rotation are people who run with PvP soul shields,cause people don't seem to realise your HP doesn't really matter that much in this game,what matters is how good you evade shit,i have FM in clan with 24k HP and never dies in BSH,and people need to learn that with PvP soul shield you dmg will be none,too low crit rate,crit dmg.

1 minute ago, Eladriel said:

I don't count anything with summoner to be skilled,even after the cat nerf last week it's still a lot easier having summoner in group,his pet can ress,heal and tank if  needed.

Now on main topic, i often do BSH 4 man on cross server which is a risk of not clearing even POH 6man lol.

I often end up with people with profaine weapon and if i learned anything about this game that its not always so much about gear then it's about how good you play your class,how fast you remember boss rotation so you can avoid/block him. Cleared it many times with profaine,i myself am KFm with awakened siren weapon and awakened siren accessories, 386 atk,2,6k crit rate, 1,3k crit dmg.

Even bigger problem with people not knowing they're class and boss rotation are people who run with PvP soul shields,cause people don't seem to realise your HP doesn't really matter that much in this game,what matters is how good you evade shit,i have FM in clan with 24k HP and never dies in BSH,and people need to learn that with PvP soul shield you dmg will be none,too low crit rate,crit dmg.

Couldn't have said it better. Only one person in our group used pvp soulshield and that was our BM tank. She had awakened siren too, so that helped a bit. Once again not too much about dps, while it's important to survive, the additional hp from pvp soulshields really don't do anything to help. 

2 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

i like what u think~

3 minutes ago, Prance said:

@XuXiaoXuan Hmm how about the left one that says consecutive earth dmg its actually 2k less dmg than the wind one, but some summoners say it applifies sunflower? I tried but it doesn't seem to work.

@Eladriel I have to agree with that

i dint see that 1 any better then the right 1~

maybe it could be better with some more far incoming patch weapon?

Maybe, apparently in China and Korea there seems to be more dps options for summoner too, I saw a summoner detonate shrapnel on a pinned boss by pressing 3? A dps version of petal storm that explodes maybe? Haha I can't wait

4 minutes ago, Prance said:

Maybe, apparently in China and Korea there seems to be more dps options for summoner too, I saw a summoner detonate shrapnel on a pinned boss by pressing 3? A dps version of petal storm that explodes maybe? Haha I can't wait

i guess it what the old patch does?

i have playing cn bns b4 the NA server~

i got a video of that too~on 7f with a full defend build summoner~

8 minutes ago, Prance said:

it been remove on this patch~ i wonder if it will be back on the future ~the detonate petal storm.

Archived