So whats expected of you to pug a BSH

Prance

title says it all

I tried entering it, someone told me I can't make it as I haven't gotten my soulshield maxed out with crit primers so I left. But I hear people clearing this with profane.

I've got a stage 10 true siren weap, green penta crystals, stage 10 siren accessories. Soul shield fused with green crit each one with a 40-70 + crit bonus. 41k hp and 48% crit rate 112% accuracy 21% dmg reduct 111% piercing as a summoner.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got trashtalked at Ogong... since this game is mostly PvP or P3nis Tower people will look down on you no matter what.

The saddest part for me is when trashtalking comes from a player who have cute chars. I call them Ms. Futas because their e-peen is so big their character must be a shemale.

Because the 6 man verson is easy to clear with Awk. Infernal R10 accessories and True Prof R10 weapon, don't sweat over it. 4 man version you need FM, Sumo, Assa and KFM for the buff, and gotta either really step up your game with True Prof, or then go with atleast Awk. Siren R10.

7 minutes ago, Prance said:

title says it all

I tried entering it, someone told me I can't make it as I haven't gotten my soulshield maxed out with crit primers so I left. But I hear people clearing this with profane.

I've got a stage 10 true siren weap, green penta crystals, stage 10 siren accessories. Soul shield fused with green crit each one with a 40-70 + crit bonus. 41k hp and 48% crit rate as a summoner.

you should probably get a clan and go with your clanmates to do BSH as your more than capable to do BSH.

Also i recommend fusing Endless Tower 8 for crit on to your soul shield as its cheaper than primers and have only a little less crit.

Just now, Starbo said:

Knowledge over gear. You can run True Pirate and True Siren accs but if you suck I still won't run with you. Whereas if you know what you are doing I'll take you with your current gear since those stats aren't even bad

I think OP was more more joking about the fact that he was kicked from the group before the start for "not having enough gear" despite having quite a decent gear.

@XuXiaoXian Thats amazing man I hope I can see the summoner POV thats really inspiring plz link me when its done!

@Starbo Sure man, I need to learn the dung, haven't really had a chance to experience it properly. Been running my dungs solo with cat taunt but I can't pass the 2nd boss due to lack of dps, I guess its the point I need a team, i'm willing to take it for my rumblebees.

Just now, Prance said:

@XuXiaoXian Thats amazing man I hope I can see the summoner POV thats really inspiring plz link me when its done!

@Starbo Sure man, I need to learn the dung, haven't really had a chance to experience it properly. Been running my dungs solo with cat taunt but I can't pass the 2nd boss due to lack of dps, I guess its the point I need a team, i'm willing to take it for my rumblebees.

btw...it was bm view~

mostly the summoner was just a dps

23 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

Because the 6 man verson is easy to clear with Awk. Infernal R10 accessories and True Prof R10 weapon, don't sweat over it. 4 man version you need FM, Sumo, Assa and KFM for the buff, and gotta either really step up your game with True Prof, or then go with atleast Awk. Siren R10.

Yeah cuz the rest of classes can't clear it, right? .... please for the god of love stop saying crap.

You can clear it with whatever combination mostly, 

The only thing that comes handy is summoner for heal and a class that can CC quickly like destroyer, also KFM for the party buff comes handy BUT it doesnt mean you need them YES or YES like your comment is suggesting.

Don't believe in people trash-talking you, I have (purple) Blackram Supply Chain soul shield and pre siren stage 10 equipment (with pirate belt and blue bracelet). My juwels suck. Still I out-dps those Siren-Weapon e-*cricket* people at bosses. I mean, I couldn't do more damage even if I had a better weapon, because I do already get aggro if I use max damage skill rota (as FM). So what purpose does a better weapon serve, if you are not a tank and are not supposed to get aggro? You can't out-aggro the tank, that's just gonna kill me at most boss stages (I am really not used to keep track of my 4 iframe skills, not mention 2 of them need an active ice stance which might run out the very moment you press the button :D). I often just put myself in the ice statue for 10s for the tanks to be able to regain aggro without running around like a rabbit which does help noone. :D

Mechanics are more important than equipment, pre-siren equip has proven to me to be enough for the current 6 man content at least (I will try the 4 man one, when my mechanics have improved more). So instead of comparing the e-penises, just try it... you will fail the first time... but well, learning from pain is a legitimate training method in games. :D

I roll with 2.2k crit(43% ish) 870(118% i think) acc and 800+ pierce not sure on damage but i run awaken sirens +10 with a pirate bangle as it adds too attack damage, I have no problem with boss having to some times tank a boss as i've learnt to QE SS or use skills to knock them down and pick them up when they spam specials aoe's ect.

If some one else has aggro it's better as i can go full dps and in draw stance i get +15% crit and with in dungeon buffs i've seen my crit rate at 90% before i go into draw stance so i can get 100% crit rate which is nice. With BSH soulshield i think i have 37k hp and if i switch to tower when tanking i have 44k but my acc drops to 400 and my pierce is 400 but crit is around 2k still i think it drops 3-5% only and my def stat goes up nicely.

What i look for is a party that can deal with the trash mobs and not die/ knows how to bypass the bits you can miss out, high DPS on bosses with ability to tank if i'm not doing it, i will run to the end with most parties in 6 man but if the enrage happens on Bloodmane then yeah it's time to disband the party as the dps is way to low for Hey Moo jin. In 4 man pug i've yet to try because people tend to not even cue for it. 

Bloodshade Harbor 6man random group requirements are simple:

-don't be an idiot and know how to play your class (most important!)

-upgrade your weapon/accessories to something acceptable at lv45

-have an endgame soul shield (if you're bad at dodging, you can get full PvP Arena from the pvp emblems. Though afaik your damage will suck with it.)

-have some defense against first boss roars (Poharan belt or soul shield, iirc). If you know how to survive without it, it's okay too.

So what if you're the worst player of the group damagewise? If you don't force them to rezz you, crowd control bosses correctly and use mass resurrection charms in emergencies, you're welcome in my groups.

49 minutes ago, Prance said:

title says it all

I've got a stage 10 true siren weap, green penta crystals, stage 10 siren accessories. Soul shield fused with green crit each one with a 40-70 + crit bonus. 41k hp and 48% crit rate 112% accuracy 21% dmg reduct 111% piercing as a summoner.

I do BSH ~20 times a day and as ppl said above, u need knowledge, my self FM with 438 AP, 55% crit... I do it 4man eyes closed, u jst need to know what to do vs the boss ... I done it 4 man with ppl who got 250 ap ... where I have to carry them as I xross server with my buddy KFM, who boost n helps a lot in dps with his buff ...

in short words, if u got +300 ap 6man .. it will be done, the higher the easier n faster :) and never lsn to ppl trash most ppl jst being selfish and want geared person to be in their group to run it faster/smoother

gl gearing up ^^

Archived