Are R-autos faster than LMB-autos?

DKhaos

For a time, I've been recently reading some KFM posts on other websites that compare how the auto-attacking speed is with the two corresponding keys, LMB and R. This also includes the common 3RF combo for CC'ed enemies.

Some say the LMB is faster, other say the R key registers faster and thus attacks faster.

I just want to know, and if so, change my keys accordingly. Faster attacks = faster combos after all XD.

Help.

Yes, it is widely known that BnS has mouse input lag. 

Only way to fix is to use a mouse program like x-mouse control to rebind left and right click to R and T or you can just use R and T on the keyboard instead of the mouse.

On 2/17/2016 at 11:03 AM, BullsI said:

3RF is easier to pattern for sure, but its a bit of a challenge to strafe and do it at the same time.

Huh? You not really suppose to be strafing with 3rf. The combo only pops up when you stun or daze.

Idk I always played on classic mode from the start. Ever since Tera and gaming mouses etc. people seem to like binding stuff on mouse, but I always liked keyboard-only binding. It's a lot better to keep your main focus on only one hand.

On 2/17/2016 at 7:20 AM, Magozz said:

Yes, it is widely known that BnS has mouse input lag. 

Only way to fix is to use a mouse program like x-mouse control to rebind left and right click to R and T or you can just use R and T on the keyboard instead of the mouse.

I had an easier time using LMB over R, but this is an interesting idea.

It might sound noobish but just for the idea, hope someone can guide me

cause on youtube, everyone comes with his own thing for 3RF Combi;

The 3RF Combo = Button 3 + RMB + F ...or am I totally wrong?

Usually I have "Leg Sweep" on 3, Guiding Fist on RMF and "Shin Kick" on F.

Which skills do I have to activate for this combo, and do you guys mean RMB by R? o.O

AND, What good is it for? For Mobs, For Bosses? and when to use?

9 hours ago, CENKO said:

Which skills do I have to activate for this combo, and do you guys mean RMB by R? o.O

It's the left mouse button not the right one and its mainly for pvp.

13 hours ago, Eninya said:

I had an easier time using LMB over R, but this is an interesting idea.

Yea, I use LMB as well, the delay isnt really an issue personally cause you shouldn't be having to spam left click anyway, only gotta press it every few seconds for a 3RF.

On 26/2/2016 at 0:15 PM, CENKO said:

3RF = Shin Kick -> Straight Jab -> Cyclone Kick.

Your 3 skill changes from Leg Sweep to Shin Kick when your target is stunned, dazed, or grabbed/phantom Force Master/Blade Cancer shit as long as you put points into the right tree (you should even for PvE since Shin Kick is one of the many ways to trigger Searing Palm). R = LMB. F = Cyclone Kick, which is always available after a Shin Kick hit. Speccing Cyclone Kick in the middle tree makes it insta cooldown, that way you can spam this "3RF" combo when your target is CCed. This combo is used in PvP because it deals a lot of damage with very fast animations that can be cancelled to be even faster with the right timing.

With this combo you can stunlock your opponent and litteraly destroy his face while he's stunlocked, if you're able to do the animation cancel properly while weaving stuns/dazes into it.

In PvE you shouldn't use it very often ; when Shin Kick is available (so, when the boss is stunned/dazed/grabbed), you'll wanna use it for a quick bursty Searing Palm rotation which means that you'll do 3 - X - 3 - X - 3 - X - 3 - Fighting Spirit if available - X - X (the last X being Leading Palm), then continue doing your PvE combo after that since it will most likely not be CCed anymore.

However, if Searing Palm is on cooldown and the boss is stunned/dazed/grabbed, you'll wanna do 3RF since it does higher damage than the PvE combo. Otherwise it's pretty much a PvP combo. I find myself using it pretty often on trash mobs tho when I'm doing my daily Nightshade/E.Fleet runs or my faction dailies since I tend to use my stuns quite a lot. 3RF really melts them so it speeds up the "kill XX amount of trash" quests.

As for the thread :

I myself use R instead of LMB when I do 3RF, I find it easier with only one hand. I have tried it with LMB and it feels kinda clunky to me but it's only a matter of taste. I didn't feel R faster than LMB or whatever. I was just uncomfortable having to press something with my right hand in the middle of two left hand buttons, and since I'm left-handed... Well, using R is much much smoother to me.

Archived