[Summoner] Junghado 7F Build

GrieverV

Personal build I use to kill Junghado reliably.

[BnSTree] Platinum's Mushin's Tower Build

I tried to provide enough information for how to handle him without going overboard and explaining all the possible counters and what to do when a certain skill is on cooldown.

Once you're semi-used to his moveset, the biggest issue is his sword shield AoE that gives him immunity which he immediately follows up with his crazy sword combo. You cannot taunt or CC Junghado before he starts his combo; just use Seed Shroud/stealth + taunt when his AoE ends to block the combo, remove aggro and go right back into CC locking.

If I remember correctly, if Junghado loses aggro on cat there's a chance he'll enter his draw stance and initiate his combo. I really don't care when he does this since I usually have him CC locked pretty good and just CC him as soon as he starts, but you can also just Seed Shroud/stealth + taunt and go back to CCing.

For those with HM2 or higher, I would just put your point into Power Pounce, Anklebiter or Strike for the improved CC and DPS.

Direct quote from my bnstree build summary:

Build for Junghado

Information:

- Rotate between taunt, knockdown/daze + grapple and Weed Whack to prevent Junghado from aggroing on summoner and comboing

- Try to use Weed Whack after using grapple or Anklebiter to reduce the cooldown by 16 seconds

- Use Lunge before using taunt to build aggro to increase the success of taunt

- Use Beckon to reset taunt if Junghado ignores taunt

- Use Seed Shroud if he aggros on you to enter stealth and reduce aggro. While stealth use Lunge+taunt to lose aggro

- When Junghado gets 20-50% he'll use his sword shield AoE which causes him to go immune, he follows that up immediately with his combo. You cannot taunt or CC him before he starts using his combo. Use Seed Shroud right before he finishes his AoE to block the combo and enter stealth. While stealth use Lunge+taunt to remove aggro and go right back to CC locking Junghado

- Use Petal Storm everytime it comes off cooldown to keep health up

- Use True Friend if Seed Shroud, CC and taunt are on cooldown

- Use Healing Tonics everytime it comes off cooldown to keep health up

- Use Mushin's Tower Training Dumpling for the defence boost before engaging Junghado

- Don't stop using Rumblebees

- Try to have True Profane for the buff, at least 350 attack power and ~1200 or higher crit

My Build for all of Tower. 3 extra points, go crazy. Bee's also work, since sunflower can't hit knocked up target.

I cleared with a fresh 45 with Infernal gear and Blue moonwater soul shield set. Giving you instant Tower shield gratification.

No one i've seen utilize uppercut, its really handy, and gives you time for your cd's.

don't forget to be spamming them lmb/rmb/bloom. Snare when needed, like if you fail cc combo.

Start with tab -> v -> tab (lunge, knockdown, pounce)

As soon as it ends, c - > v -> v -> q (hammer, uppercut, playtime, taunt)

then repeat.

Once he starts going resist mode, just watch him. When he enters stance to dash toward you, just prepare your stealth then repeat with your cat. You can open with taunt if you want, as the CD will be up when your combo is over anyway.

You really don't need all this fuss. Lunge the cat and put it on tank mode. Doom n Bloom, Flying Nettles, 1 + 2 (the usual). I usually have my 1 on snare because he won't go anywhere until that stuff ends then he will try to draw the sword to dash towards you. When the snare ends just have Shroud ready. He hits you it resets CD for the snare, Snare him again with 1. Then  DPS him, if he got out of that then knock him down with your cat. Rinse and repeat. After he gets up from that knock down he will probably do that sword crap that drops red AOE. What ever, don't need to worry about that and just dps him. I have my BECKON specced ALL the way down to 3, it knocks Junghado back 10m and he stays there for a second or two (if you need to catch your breath but, I usually let my cat at him and pin him down) when you recall the cat (if you get pinned or if you have a OH SH*T moment). And again, Shroud is your friend, because after all that just put up your Shroud and he will tigger the Snare CD. Dps him. I have never had problem with him, not on my first try not on my now 30-40th run. My best time I still have 2:18s left and he was dead. Well, that was when I paid attention about timers cause faction chat was about about him going enraged.

I laugh at this. You don't need the cat to tank him at all. 

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=45010021014110734108211103120031206411053210641137111124130432211222091120132

The point is a PvP setup. You want full out CC with constant snaring. SunFlower/Thorn Strike > Bees. Thornstrike can crit for quite abit of dmg when Thorn poison is applied from your Snare or Doom N' Bloom. Also Sunflower deals increased damaged to targets inflicted by this poison as well. Thornstrikes cooldown is reduced 3 seconds each critical hit on sunflower. When he does his AOE/Killer move, all you do is use Seed Shroud or X. When your snare ends after rotation and you know he's going to attack you, Seed Shroud, Snare and repeat. Simple.

I forgot, i have 52% crit rate. So this build and setup may be a little different for those who don't have high crit.

This build allows for any basic 45 summoner to deal with Junghado reliably and allows for mistakes. Yes, you can 100% CC lock him. Yes, you can DPS him with high enough power and crit. This is simply the build I'm most comfortable with and thought others may find it useful.

Can you please stop comparing you dick sizes in this topic? Posts like tjb's are good since they're actually contributing to the topic and offering alternate ways of handling Junghado. (FWIW, I didn't read Jiyuu's past the first sentence due to formatting)

The awkward moment when you realize you post on wrong thread. Well it works I guess.  I meant to reply to someone else who was having trouble clearing :<

@ryjian grats on being overgeared? +1 to your ego hope you're satisfied

@virtuozzzo tahts cool, but we all know that wasn't 1 take. so overall that's just more work.

This guide was meant to be for players having trouble clearing. Yes I am one to say learn to use your skills, but you guys are overthetop elitists. Even though I posted on wrong thread, I did in fact clear it being a fresh 45 on a new server, with little effort/gear. So all it really comes down to is learning the class, and clearing teh simplest way.

Archived