Forums

Ideas for long hair?

Hello folks, I wanted to propose on this Topic, the number of images to be introduced to long hair to NCSOFT.
Maybe in the future, will we see any new hairstyle...
I found wandering on the internet these:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cabelos_femininos_manga.jpg

I noticed that some already exist, but many others do not, so I wanted to propose some ...

I hope they love the idea.
I apologize for my bad language :P ,I also apologize if I'm wrong section.

Bye bye :) .

Edited by Gigarobot92

Personally I just want a high pony tail with a bow, shrine maiden style..

But most of these look like a clipping nightmare. A lot of the long hairstyles in the game already clip a lot. Sadly I don't think they'll be adding more hairstyles anytime soon unless they can make money off it. So big support would be needed.  There are however a few Really Long hairs you can mod into the game. IE: Yura's hair, Namsoyoos, Yeharas even Ghost npcs. Iiiif you have the know how. But NCsoft would not endorse that.

So if you want these kind of hairstyle raise hell so they'll put em in shops as wigs. Or look to modding. :D

9e69af6c3c1ceeff3c2dced65ed63eee.jpg

I think something like this would be amazing, with really long hair going down the back loose or in a ponytail. I would definitely want to buy this. I have really long hair myself so I always hope that there will be an option for that in game to make the character more similar to myself, but there rarely is anything!

22 minutes ago, drkn335 said:

9e69af6c3c1ceeff3c2dced65ed63eee.jpg

I think something like this would be amazing, with really long hair going down the back loose or in a ponytail. I would definitely want to buy this. I have really long hair myself so I always hope that there will be an option for that in game to make the character more similar to myself, but there rarely is anything!

v0xuxlU.pngThere are a couple of examples from JPN BnS of something similar

@Ruelisala: Usually front clipping is the worst.  This is due to the various shapes that the front of the clothing comes in.  Think of the difference between High born and Old stratus. Oldstratus is very up collar like. where high born is very low cut. The hair will just dissapear into  Old Stratus

Edited by TheFoxBox
8 minutes ago, TheFoxBox said:

@Ruelisala: Usually front clipping is the worst.  This is due to the various shapes that the front of the clothing comes in.  Think of the difference between High born and Old stratus. Oldstratus is very up collar like. where high born is very low cut. The hair will just dissapear into  Old Stratus

I'm sad now. *fake sniffle*