Forums

Two Classes Behind...great.

tcodex1

Soo,

We are now officially two classes behind everyone else. Hooray? Taiwan recently just got Soul Fighter (Kung Fu Master/Force Master Hybrid) and of course Korea, Japan, China all have them already by now and they also have the Warlock as well.

So, it seems NCWEST needs to really play catchup lol.

They already said that's how things are going to work, they are releasing the content to us over time albeit at an accelerated rate, so everyone can catch up in regards to their gear etc. If they released the content in one go, we'd just burn through it and guys like you would instead be here complaining you're bored because there's nothing to do *shrug*.

5 minutes ago, Malvictus said:

you're bored because there's nothing to do *shrug*.

I have a solution to this!

To prevent players leveling up and consuming content too fast: Let the servers crash at least twice per week! To 2 mainenances per week, 6h each. And then extend them for 2h. Vary it a bit and let only the login server crash. And then the market place. Do unscheduled maintenances with a small 5 min ingame warning to halt player progress. Oh wait, we already have this ...

-------

Ok, BTT

As we just recently had game launch, I personally think it's ok to go with the basis we have right now. I'd rather prefer NCsoft gets their house in order and fix things. Personally, I can somehow live with server crashes (till now), but the master ninja loot rule is an absolute no-go for me. Also the non-existing kick-option. If NCSot is now gonna try to implement content patches like warlock, we'd never see a working server for more than 24h - looking back at the performance of NCsoft so far. Some sad truth ....

31 minutes ago, Malvictus said:

They already said that's how things are going to work, they are releasing the content to us over time albeit at an accelerated rate, so everyone can catch up in regards to their gear etc. If they released the content in one go, we'd just burn through it and guys like you would instead be here complaining you're bored because there's nothing to do *shrug*.

shut up with that s**t excuse. The only reason they didn't release the full game on launch was because they were in a hurry to start milking players and didn't want to finish translating the game and many things that are translated were using google translator so you know they don't give a flying *cricket*

Its like you and everyone else just expects Nc soft to release the game with everything that korea and china has. right on the launch date..we will get the new content. just relax ur ass and wait... im honestly tired of people bitching about how the game is 4 years old and we're not caught up with the korean version. ne happy you even get to play the damn game in the first place. if you want that other content so badly. china bns, and japanese bns are right there for you to play if you want..

With MMO's I've played previously, I'm pretty sure ones that get released in NA after their KR/JP/TW counter part are usually behind on their content and not constantly keeping up for the "Oh this released here. Now we have to release it at the same time." 

At least with a large portion it seems this way.

So really, this is nothing new to the MMO world, aaaand it will all come in time.

Obvously we dont have the two new classes right away. Eastern Bns has been around WAAAY longer than NA Bns. You're obviously not aware of "Trickle release content" in which the developers already have the stuff, but they're releasing it slowly to the community so it doesn't spoil the economy among other things. So before you belittle a company that is doing their best to run a great game in the East consider their interests with the game instead of the player side.

every single day, a thread complaining about Warlock/new stuff. Just be patient, if they dont release everything straight its because they want all the people to being able to catch up gearwise and let the ppl enjoy the game. If you are a competitive player that plans to compete, dont worry, im pretty sure that before there's qualifiers for a big tournament (like the world championship) they will have released on EU/NA both classes. But for now relax, seriously is really annoying seeing the same threads everyday about people lacking of patience.

Honestly, i dont mind the classes not being launched yet, i mean, the only reason people want Warlock is because it just gets way too easy to play this game. but anyway for people who are complaining, due to all respect, the MAJORITY of us, never believed in a NA/EU release at all, yet we got it, after several years, so, waiting few months for the new classes does not seem that bad, and if you REALLY wanna play the new classes, you always can go and play on the JP servers.

oh yea let's just release the last expansion it will be GREAT.............. NOPE it won't becous all other content will be just useless and ppl lie you will still whine that they need more. So if you don't like what they have here go play on Korea.

Archived