Forums

Show NCSOFT That There Is A Demand For An Oceanic & SEA Server For Blade & Soul

Wrathzz

The Blade & Soul Team/NCSOFT must know that due to the game being heavily action-orientated, and the way the games "netcode" was designed. That latency/ping severely effects ones attack speed/DPS/skill activation and mobility.

Please sign petition to show NCSOFT and the Blade & Soul Team, that it would be commercially viable to support servers for the Oceanic and SEA regions.

If you wish to further help the cause, please tell your friends, family, colleagues... everyone about the petition and get them to sign it! Also please share this via email and on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, etc). Thus giving more exposure to the petition and the cause it is trying to strive for.

Link : http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/

Yours Sincerely,

The Blade & Soul Oceanic/SEA Community

3 minutes ago, Wrathzz said:

The Blade & Soul Team/NCSOFT must know that due to the game being heavily action-orientated, and the way the games "netcode" was designed. That latency/ping severely effects ones attack speed/DPS/skill activation and mobility.

Please sign petition to show NCSOFT and the Blade & Soul Team, that it would be commercially viable to support servers for the Oceanic and SEA regions.

If you wish to further help the cause, please tell your friends, family, colleagues... everyone about the petition and get them to sign it! Also please share this via email and on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, etc). Thus giving more exposure to the petition and the cause it is trying to strive for.

Link : http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/

Yours Sincerely,

The Blade & Soul Oceanic/SEA Community

Wait a minute, maybe i would sound dumb but, can't you play on China server? or any other close to your location so you won't have a problem with ping?.

3 hours ago, Inmortalibus said:

Wait a minute, maybe i would sound dumb but, can't you play on China server? or any other close to your location so you won't have a problem with ping?.

You DO aware that this is finally the localized English version, where majority of the players here are using English, which are the reasons why I'm still  playing this version with ping over 300 ms. IF I'm that fluent in Chinese, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Well sure the English patch would've come in handy, but as for socializing? No.

3 hours ago, Inmortalibus said:

For east-coast Australians due to the Southern Cross underwater cable (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cross_Cable) NA is likely to be a faster ping to any of the Blade and Soul distributors.

Also if you pull up Google Maps and zoom all the way out, Taiwan, China, Japan are not exactly neighbors to Australia

7 minutes ago, Monoe said:

You DO aware that this is finally the localized English version, where majority of the players here are using English, which are the reasons why I'm still  playing this version with ping over 300 ms. IF I'm that fluent in Chinese, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Well sure the English patch would've come in handy, but as for socializing? No.

+1

32 minutes ago, XuXiaoXian said:

or any way that offical could make the ping lower of us?

Probably and highly likely they can .. but there are way too many facts/questions here.

For instance ..  as the other person mentioned:

51 minutes ago, HugeLolcat said:

or east-coast Australians due to the Southern Cross underwater cable (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cross_Cable) NA is likely to be a faster ping to any of the Blade and Soul distributors.

So in that case ... a user from east-coast AU gets better ping.

But in all fairness its highly unlikely ncsoft would do anything about it such as creating a actual server with its own data center etc in sea region

Archived