This RNG Is Giving Me Cancer

EterniTySouL07

As the title states, this RNG is giving me cancer.

I have completed Tomb of the Exiles 44 times. My first 3 runs through it gave me the Burning Flames, Infernal Lord's Mask, all the upgrades, and the full soul shield set. But for the next 41 runs (maybe more after I have finished with this post) through, I have yet to see a single Infernal Lord's Eyebrow drop. Not a single one. But I constantly keep seeing multiple Burning Flames and Masks and *cricket* Horn materials. On my 40th run I was able to get the title for killing the boss in 20 seconds or less, so that's a small plus...

Will update this post with how many runs it took me to get the eyebrow... If I get it...

So it finally dropped on the 49th run... but this retarded Hongmoon Level 2 piece of crap steals it... Really pissed off right now...

how do you loose a bid lol ? especially on low level instance where people doesn't carry 3k gold each, unless you are low level too which means you need to level up get some gold at max lvl you can make somewhat 50g in few days with dailies only and then run that instance for that costume you want >.> 

2 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

how do you loose a bid lol ? especially on low level instance where people doesn't carry 3k gold each, unless you are low level too which means you need to level up get some gold at max lvl you can make somewhat 50g in few days with dailies only and then run that instance for that costume you want >.> 

im only lv 41 atm with around 5g (went up when i lost). Plus I'm the type of person who doesn't really like to "move on" until I have everything so and so dungeon has to offer before I hit max level

On the lighter side you can solo that instance later. I got mine while trying to farm the horns back then and there are Lv.45 (possibly rich ones) sometimes if you go cross-dungeon, not good for farming outfits, it'll get snatch or get troll for high price.

HM 2. haha . that's fun.... I'm a HM 2 as well. at 50% . :)) .. to bad you can't trade it .. I would give the eyebrow  to you .. I dont want it and I dont like it .. might even delete it ..  I have the suit from  Blackram Pirate .

Now I only want the hat from mushin . and I'm kinda done with the suits . :)

^ Just because you don't think something is important, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. This guy has dedication. I would honestly just hit max level and solo it at this point, but people have a different way of doing things.

16 hours ago, EterniTySouL07 said:

im only lv 41 atm with around 5g (went up when i lost). Plus I'm the type of person who doesn't really like to "move on" until I have everything so and so dungeon has to offer before I hit max level

If the bid went up to 5g and you lost, you won in a sense. No mask is worth that much LOL

At most I've seen that item go for like 30 silvers, no more..

Maybe that lvl 45 has been grinding it longer than you. If he was willing to bid so much that you couldn't even compete. You'll get it eventually. If you just push those final few levels to 45 you can start soloing it and not have to worry about bid wars. 

Everything I've really wanted I've farmed solo so I wouldn't risk losing it to someone with more gold.

Archived