Can't do it any more.

Militiaman

So I have tried to do floor 7 about 30 times now and fail every time. 

I am pretty sure that this is impossible on a FM. 

He bugs half the time. 

Turns invisible randomly and stays that way. 

Zero counterable CC's.

He bugs when you freeze him and just walks around clearly frozen. 

Seriously guys, WTF. 

I have to be honest and level with you a second. 

Do you even test this shit before you release or is this one of those "I don't always fix my code, but when I do. It is in the released version". 

For awhile I thought it was just a L2P thing but after research it seems like 98% of the FM are having this issue, the other 2% get a non-bugged version and end up beating it. 

Summer or Destroyer. I was unable to do it on my force master tried for 4 days. You have to be near perfect to beat him as a force master or have some Asian P2W pots. I made it to floor 7 with 4 deaths and then never died on them again but floor 7 I just can't do it and run out of durability. So I got the last few levels on my summoner and cleared it without upgrades. If you really like the game make your FM a daily alt and level a destroyer or summoner for reduced difficulty.

Lol dude it is L2P...

All the things you said is truly wrong

You can counter everything... u just need to know how with your class. FM got his problems with their escapes but me as KFM its ez...
Anyway the freeze walk is normaly... BMs got many skills to break through freeze locks and some moves need to be dodged because he gets invurnable

SO practices more and u can do it. It took me 1h to learn him 100% now i can rush this tower first try all the time

As a FM, the only trouble I've ever had with this boss was the Enrage Timer.

And that can be solved by just upgrading equipment.

Chill is your best friend in this fight.

Keep up a healing veil and use potions.

Cold Snap can help too.

He may still move when you freeze him, but you can still stun him with a good impact.

If you are still having trouble, upgrade your equipment and gems.

FM from Oceanic here, cleared Floor 1 to 7 with no death, but I could barely pass Floor 7, the most recent one being cleared at timer 0 second..

Nonetheless, still beatable.

*True Profane-10

*Maxed infernal accessories

I mainly use Ice build on Junghado as suggested in the PvE thread somewhere. 

Figure out his skill rotation, figure out what skills you can counter with and figure out the best way to rotate your skills. Try different skill builds and practice, practice, practice

Just recently perfected my skill rotation and counters for Junghado as a summoner. I could have sworn I've seen a couple threads and reddit posts about FMs being able to go easy mode on Junghado if done correctly, too.

I managed to defeat Junghado as FM with Awakened Profane Bangle 10+. But it took me some time to manage, it was really hard for me. But i asked around and my weapons wasn't really the best to try and defeat him. But it all came down to using the right abilities and defend against the most dangerous things at the time. Using defensive abilities only when you really need them and knowing when they'll come. Also, I used a frost build which is really fun and was very effective for doing this.

lol dude ... I find Floor 7 very easy as a FM.

I died 6 times testing a build at first..... I died and died.. so .. I decided to change the skills ...  finished it each time since then on the first try.

Zero counterable CC's.     Are you crazy ? lol .. we have around 3 or 4...    you can stun him with freez and fallow up with 1. to stun .. you can pull him , you can freez yourself with Tab . and get 30% hp back.. and use V to freez in his combo...   I can't make that simpler I'm sorry.

Oh.. and lich life from the freez + f..  nuff said .. just change the build .  his easy.

Ehhh, floor 7 is hard for FMs and new BMs indeed, but why 98% of the people just cry and complain how stupid it is instead of researching, asking for help...
As for BM, to clear it for first time took me like 6 hrs, testing builds, learning his attacks, what and when to do and not to do until I memorized everything, used all tips and wolah - cleared. Now it takes me around 20 mins to clear full mushins tower...
So less QQ and get good. 

4 hours ago, Kinjii said:

this guy made it whit 186.... just l2p realy.. and dont cry sooo many ppl cry about bm cant made it to. i made it after 10 try just memorized all his patern  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSLOBvmoQMI

Nice i thought i was the bad at first with my bm, then i watched videos and talked to other people and realised that most classes just have a free pass on him. Then i just tried a bit harder and adjusted my build. Never learned so much in a boss fight. It's amazing :) 

Now i do him first try every time, but to be honest i have like between -5 and 20 seconds left on enrage timer (you can kill him in negative time only if you comboed him before he turns into an invulnerable superman ^^). The adrenaline in the fight is real tho.

TL;DR I stopped crying and using excuses like better gear / better internet / other class,... and just did it.

FM here on true profane + infernal accessories, moonwater arena bopae. First try, zero deaths F1-6, 4 deaths on Junghado, cleared 1:50 before enrage timer. Never died in Mushin ever since.

Using ice build. For Junghado I spec 2 points into SS for stun escape and Frost Sheath(Ice flower) for easy charge counter (or frost armor, or timed Q/E)

After he uses the skill that looks like a sphere around him, he charges you with aerial combo, so use Ice Sheath. After lightning sword throw he also charges you, but you can simply grab him with Phantom Grip. If you're running low on HP, drop Frost Armor or a healing potion. Other than that it's just running around him since most of his skills are in straight line. Q and E for additional mobility and iframes.

And when he's frozen, he obviously still walks around. I don't know why you expected permafreeze to work on him.

6 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

TL;DR I stopped crying and using excuses like better gear / better internet / other class,... and just did it.

If she/he has the money 7 MTS/110 Soulstone and 13g for upgrade to true siren that far to expensive for new player to BNS ;( same go for accessories

A lot of peeps here are right, just dont let your hands down and keep trying. I've even died 5-6 times with that ice build where i showed you till I got used to Junghado rotations. Now im going in room and kill him like nothing happened :D

FM here, first time i beat Junghado was with true profane + maxed infernal acc. with moonwater arena soulshields. I died 5 times. Before the fight u can start with 5 mushins dumplings for the defense/hp regen. As for the fight I mainly used LMB, RMB and F(fire/frost fury, wind storm and dual dragons). if he unfreezes on your RMB just use glacial beam. I always use phantom grip+ 2 when it is off cooldown and follow up with F and LMB/RMB. If he goes resist use defensive skills such as ice sheat/frost armor or anti dmg potion before he dashes to you. Use your dashes when he freezes u or to get out of the aoe ice. use other spells such as inferno/icecoil/snowball/shortfuse/wildfire/meteor shower in between when it is off cooldown. Also remember that impact can stun a guy when he's frozen;. Try to time it before the freeze is almost over.  Also the dragonchar can daze him if you for the extra CC if needed

I am the same noob as many FM's. Died incredibly many times. I hate that guy. But few days ago i finally killed him  and now i can do him in 2-3 tries.  Was using youtube and now i'm ice FM and never change that build) 

Use 1, 3 to stun him. 4 to prevent some actions from him. C - 1 for more defense. Shields after 30% his hp. If u can't do him after 2nd red aoe u need to use immun potion from tower. It's cheap. Just buy it. 

Archived