Can we add the Cobalt Widow Wig and accessories to hongmoon store

Korene

On 2/28/2016 at 2:16 PM, Riliane said:

I really don't want to see this hair/costumes/accessories available for purchase. I like them more as an achievement than other crap thing you get by buying it...

I made more than 30 runs and still no hair, I want it and my mate want it too, so we need to farm that vault for even more times... If you want it make an effort to get it...geez.

Excuse me? This really isn't about YOU want--is it? This thread was created because there's a common theme amidst all of us who have tried dozens and hundreds of times for the hair but couldn't get it. if you call putting in countless hours a day for consecutive days trying to farm this hair style as a lack of effort, I'd really like you to define what your standard of 'effort' is, because I've done this dungeon 140 times and I'm sick of it. I'd much rather buy the hairstyle than run this dungeon and get nothing but a crappy chest after the twins. Maybe after you taste the flavour of utter ridiculousness that is this RNG drop rate of the hair style, you'll change your mind about this hairstyle being in the hongmoon store. That's all. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hair will eventually be added to the shop. BnS always does it in future updates. But it comes in a package/bundle along with other costumes, or something.

So don't be surprised it'll be in there whenever.

13 minutes ago, Jem said:

The hair will eventually be added to the shop. BnS always does it in future updates. But it comes in a package/bundle along with other costumes, or something.

So don't be surprised it'll be in there whenever.

yay

10 hours ago, Listen said:

Excuse me? This really isn't about YOU want--is it? This thread was created because there's a common theme amidst all of us who have tried dozens and hundreds of times for the hair but couldn't get it. if you call putting in countless hours a day for consecutive days trying to farm this hair style as a lack of effort, I'd really like you to define what your standard of 'effort' is, because I've done this dungeon 140 times and I'm sick of it. I'd much rather buy the hairstyle than run this dungeon and get nothing but a crappy chest after the twins. Maybe after you taste the flavour of utter ridiculousness that is this RNG drop rate of the hair style, you'll change your mind about this hairstyle being in the hongmoon store. That's all. 

And who said it was for me? Seriously people. I made that run lot of times, some people have guild mates to help them, me and my mate have to do it with random people (so, lot of times it takes even more time because they never know how to skip mobs or laceration for mane or lot of things more, for example.). I'm losing many days of dailies to farm that damn hair. Some people are lucky and can farm it longer, but I have to settle with 4 to 5 hours per day with lucky to farm.

Ill probably have to do that thing even more times than you make. I really want that hair again (I got that thing in other server after AN ENTIRE WEEK FARMING IT), but why you guys always want it at the easy way? Can't you all just accept how are the things and how they have been all the time and make an effort? The hair its pretty cool and everyone of us want it. Everytime I want a costume or something, I have to (at least) farm a vault/boxes for 200 or more times, and wen I finally got it, its beautifull, it makes all your effort whort it. But when I buy something, a costume or whatever, its not the same. Its just "meh, I payed gold for this.... nothing real awesome, it just look pretty".

And that's what I think everytime I see someone with the hair/accesories/4man costumes. "Wow, he sure have to do it a lot of times (or maybe not, whatever), but look at him, he look awesome and pro".
I really don't want to see anyone who wants to see Widows hair in Cash Shop blame that NCsoft only wants money, that this game is P2W, that RNG boxes are for stupid people, and blah blah blah.

We probably get that hair with achievements points later, but still, you don't need to just throw money for it to see players level 4 with that hair.

38 minutes ago, Riliane said:

And who said it was for me? Seriously people. I made that run lot of times, some people have guild mates to help them, me and my mate have to do it with random people (so, lot of times it takes even more time because they never know how to skip mobs or laceration for mane or lot of things more, for example.). I'm losing many days of dailies to farm that damn hair. Some people are lucky and can farm it longer, but I have to settle with 4 to 5 hours per day with lucky to farm.

Ill probably have to do that thing even more times than you make. I really want that hair again (I got that thing in other server after AN ENTIRE WEEK FARMING IT), but why you guys always want it at the easy way? Can't you all just accept how are the things and how they have been all the time and make an effort? The hair its pretty cool and everyone of us want it. Everytime I want a costume or something, I have to (at least) farm a vault/boxes for 200 or more times, and wen I finally got it, its beautifull, it makes all your effort whort it. But when I buy something, a costume or whatever, its not the same. Its just "meh, I payed gold for this.... nothing real awesome, it just look pretty".

And that's what I think everytime I see someone with the hair/accesories/4man costumes. "Wow, he sure have to do it a lot of times (or maybe not, whatever), but look at him, he look awesome and pro".
I really don't want to see anyone who wants to see Widows hair in Cash Shop blame that NCsoft only wants money, that this game is P2W, that RNG boxes are for stupid people, and blah blah blah.

We probably get that hair with achievements points later, but still, you don't need to just throw money for it to see players level 4 with that hair.

Just my opinion if you have insecurities just cut it out. Have ever tried to read what majority of players here wanted to have. This is about justice for those players who spend more than hundred times hunting inside that dungeon and expecting to have those wigs then ends up nothing but crap. But those who runs like less than hundred got it? It doesn't even withstanding . This is America and people want something easy and not make us wait. We want the Cobalt Widow Wig in the hongmoon Store once and for all okay? So cut the bllshit please. 

21 hours ago, Riliane said:

In a sense, I share your sentiments. But, you have to consider that many of us have done this dungeon hundreds of times and it gets extremely tiring. 

It's just ridiculously unfair when those of us who really want the hair have to grind countless times for it, whereas others who aren't even really looking for the hairstyle, find it easily. In fact, those who I have spoken to who have the hair didn't even know the hair dropped from the dungeon, it just so happened they were lucky enough to find it without any contention between party members. 

So, I'm suggesting there should be some sort of reward system that compensates for this absurd drop rate. At least allow an alternative way to get the costume because running this hundreds of times to be rewarded with nothing is defeating and is perhaps one of the main reasons why gamers quit MMO's. 

Ugh, agree with you so much, friend dropped it on his 4th run and when I asked him about it he said "I didn't know what it is but it looks cool"

meanwhile, I do 125 runs and get jackshit.

I cannot express my frustration with enough words.

5 minutes ago, Jini said:

Ugh, agree with you so much, friend dropped it on his 4th run and when I asked him about it he said "I didn't know what it is but it looks cool"

meanwhile, I do 125 runs and get jackshit.

I cannot express my frustration with enough words.

Oh, unbelievably frustrating. It's ridiculous because all my friends who actually have the hair weren't even intent on getting the hairstyle. 

Some just throw it in their wardrobe because they don't like the hair. Excuse me, like why isn't this hair tradable? 

I suggest boycotting NCSoft. This is absurd beyond words. 

9 minutes ago, Listen said:

Oh, unbelievably frustrating. It's ridiculous because all my friends who actually have the hair weren't even intent on getting the hairstyle. 

Some just throw it in their wardrobe because they don't like the hair. Excuse me, like why isn't this hair tradable? 

I suggest boycotting NCSoft. This is absurd beyond words. 

I like the game too much for me to do that, but it's something I consider if I don't get it soon...  :(

23 hours ago, Bridget said:

Just my opinion if you have insecurities just cut it out. Have ever tried to read what majority of players here wanted to have. This is about justice for those players who spend more than hundred times hunting inside that dungeon and expecting to have those wigs then ends up nothing but crap. But those who runs like less than hundred got it? It doesn't even withstanding . This is America and people want something easy and not make us wait. We want the Cobalt Widow Wig in the hongmoon Store once and for all okay? So cut the bllshit please. 

What the hell have insecurities to do here? lol
And if you talk about "justice" you should think about the people who already have the hair after millions of runs and time. Its RNG, deal with it for a *cricket* time, you guys look like a child when they can't have their things ASAP and are jealous about the rich kid. 
I'm tired of seen a lot of topics claiming to make EVERYTHING available to buy just because you guys are lazy to keep farming it.

23 hours ago, Bridget said:

What the hell have insecurities to do here? lol
And if you talk about "justice" you should think about the people who already have the hair after millions of runs and time. Its RNG, deal with it for a *cricket* time, you guys look like a child when they can't have their things ASAP and are jealous about the rich kid. 
I'm tired of seen a lot of topics claiming to make EVERYTHING available to buy just because you guys are lazy to keep farming it.

In a sense, I share your sentiments. But, you have to consider that many of us have done this dungeon hundreds of times and it gets extremely tiring. 

It's just ridiculously unfair when those of us who really want the hair have to grind countless times for it, whereas others who aren't even really looking for the hairstyle, find it easily. In fact, those who I have spoken to who have the hair didn't even know the hair dropped from the dungeon, it just so happened they were lucky enough to find it without any contention between party members. 

So, I'm suggesting there should be some sort of reward system that compensates for this absurd drop rate. At least allow an alternative way to get the costume because running this hundreds of times to be rewarded with nothing is defeating and is perhaps one of the main reasons why gamers quit MMO's. 

Yes, I know well how it feels. One time in another server, I was farming the blue aura of Labyrinth, I was here FOR AN ENTIRE 2 WEEKS, no dailies, no nothing, it was go to the computer and do Labyrinth 4man endless time.  And sometimes, the party was bad af, and the one who died like 10 times, got it at his first try or 2nd. I know how it feels and its horrible, but you have to deal with it. About the reward system, I always feel like this game always reward bad things. I get my seductress ticket on a party where one died at the very first 5 seconds, and it was me (FM), a Summ, and another FM left. The only times I have seen drops (in this sv and others) its when everything goes bad, but when everything goes amazing, nothing. Never. Less drop than ever.
So, I can understand you on that side, it always give me angry about the one who didn't even like it got it while doing dailies, but you have to deal with it. The game was made that way, some people have to do more effort, some people have more luck.

As I said in another comment, I farmed this vault for a week or more in other server and I know how tired you all can be (I was, a lot, and now that I have to do all again with less equip that the one I have on that moment, im even more tired.)

• 2 weeks later...

you think dats bad today i broke 150 runs in poh 4man dung with no pirate princess outfit in site the Drop rates are poor and unjust the amount of weeks i spent on farming that outfit i cant even say i have seen and say i got out bided for it i never seen it at all and its a blue item no one should have to do anymore than 50 runs to see anything drop 

That wig is not going to make anyone unique. Not to mention it's most likely going to be available through other, much less frustrating means later on. And as long as more than one person can get an item, it's not unique. Semi uniqueness? Why is there such a strong need to feel unique? You could arguably start a superiority/narcissism discussion out of this. I'd rather see a bunch of people happy because they're wearing what they like regardless of how they got it, instead of trying to keep whatever they have just for me because I have such a childish (this should be an offense to children) need to feel "semi unique". Or because I'm not creative enough to actually manage to create an original look that combines hairstyles, clothes and accessories. Or are we forgetting that the hairstyle is not the only thing we're going to have/wear and there's such a huge open field for creativity? 

I have the entire Poh's set and yet I don't feel unique. I have only seen one other person in my entire server wearing it and it was a gon so it didn't look so good and yet I didn't feel unique. I still don't. Why? I didn't farm for it to feel unique. I farmed for it because I like it and wanted to have it. You may not admit it but people here do have a point. A lot of them pretty good ones. What's the point of such a rare item with such a terrible drop rate being rare if it can't be traded or sold? What's the point in making players frustrated by having them go through such long ass dungeons and giving them such an amazingly low drop rate on the items they want? And don't you come tell me that it's "just RNG" because I won't take that crap. I have read many posts in here talking about how the Obsidian Serpent, Infinite Challenge and others items have such a terrible drop rate that people run their dungeons over 100 times and still don't get them. Then someone comes in and says they got theirs at their first try, or that it took about 3-4 runs to get it. Now, don't you think there's a problem here? I don't see anyone saying they got theirs after 10-20 runs, nor 30-40. Every freaking time I see someone talking about rare drop rates, it's either "I got it in my very first few tries, lucky" or "I have run it over 50, 100, 120 times and still nothing". It's always one or the other. Let me tell you this is definitely not what I would call RNG.

It just feels as though the more you advance in the game, the more you get shat on. Stuff gets extremely unrewarding, long and annoying instead of having things that actually make you want to progress more. I see people eager to hit 45 and remember when I was like that too. Thinking it was gonna be so much better. Today I can't help but laugh and feel pity when I see them.

6 hours ago, Pohwan said:

That wig is not going to make anyone unique. Not to mention it's most likely going to be available through other, much less frustrating means later on. And as long as more than one person can get an item, it's not unique. Semi uniqueness? Why is there such a strong need to feel unique? You could arguably start a superiority/narcissism discussion out of this. I'd rather see a bunch of people happy because they're wearing what they like regardless of how they got it, instead of trying to keep whatever they have just for me because I have such a childish (this should be an offense to children) need to feel "semi unique". Or because I'm not creative enough to actually manage to create an original look that combines hairstyles, clothes and accessories. Or are we forgetting that the hairstyle is not the only thing we're going to have/wear and there's such a huge open field for creativity? 

I have the entire Poh's set and yet I don't feel unique. I have only seen one other person in my entire server wearing it and it was a gon so it didn't look so good and yet I didn't feel unique. I still don't. Why? I didn't farm for it to feel unique. I farmed for it because I like it and wanted to have it. You may not admit it but people here do have a point. A lot of them pretty good ones. What's the point of such a rare item with such a terrible drop rate being rare if it can't be traded or sold? What's the point in making players frustrated by having them go through such long ass dungeons and giving them such an amazingly low drop rate on the items they want? And don't you come tell me that it's "just RNG" because I won't take that crap. I have read many posts in here talking about how the Obsidian Serpent, Infinite Challenge and others items have such a terrible drop rate that people run their dungeons over 100 times and still don't get them. Then someone comes in and says they got theirs at their first try, or that it took about 3-4 runs to get it. Now, don't you think there's a problem here? I don't see anyone saying they got theirs after 10-20 runs, nor 30-40. Every freaking time I see someone talking about rare drop rates, it's either "I got it in my very first few tries, lucky" or "I have run it over 50, 100, 120 times and still nothing". It's always one or the other. Let me tell you this is definitely not what I would call RNG.

It just feels as though the more you advance in the game, the more you get shat on. Stuff gets extremely unrewarding, long and annoying instead of having things that actually make you want to progress more. I see people eager to hit 45 and remember when I was like that too. Thinking it was gonna be so much better. Today I can't help but laugh and feel pity when I see them.

The poharan outfit isn't that rare, and I really don't think "wanting" something is a good enough reason to receive it. Just because I want to be rich doesn't mean I shouldn't work for it. I understand the frustration of wanting this hair, I ran it a bunch of times, and didn't get lucky on my first few tries like some of the people mentioned in this thread. 

People want to be able to get what they want, great, but if you just give it to them, where's the sense of achievement? If this hair was put in the cash shop, why would I want to wear it? Because it looks "cool?" Not anymore. Who is going to remark on the hair you worked for when they just paid 5$ on the cash shop like everyone else?

I ran BSH 100+ times for my warlock's skill book, I did not get it and had to buy it, I didn't come on here complaining about how someone is 300 gold richer because of RNG. 

Also, 45 is where you have the most fun on here, I'm sorry you are having a problem and feel the need to "pity" people. Maybe get a good clan?

2 hours ago, 881972_1452550486 said:

The poharan outfit isn't that rare, and I really don't think "wanting" something is a good enough reason to receive it. Just because I want to be rich doesn't mean I shouldn't work for it. I understand the frustration of wanting this hair, I ran it a bunch of times, and didn't get lucky on my first few tries like some of the people mentioned in this thread. 

People want to be able to get what they want, great, but if you just give it to them, where's the sense of achievement? If this hair was put in the cash shop, why would I want to wear it? Because it looks "cool?" Not anymore. Who is going to remark on the hair you worked for when they just paid 5$ on the cash shop like everyone else?

I ran BSH 100+ times for my warlock's skill book, I did not get it and had to buy it, I didn't come on here complaining about how someone is 300 gold richer because of RNG. 

Also, 45 is where you have the most fun on here, I'm sorry you are having a problem and feel the need to "pity" people. Maybe get a good clan?

I guess you don't understand objectivity. People enjoy the cash shop version of Poh's hair just fine despite it being paid for I believe. Same for cash shop outfits.

As to 45 being the most fun, that's a matter of opinion. I have a lot more fun leveling my characters and constantly seeing different areas than being at 45 and farming the same spots daily to grind gold. Your thoughts on something aren't the absolute for everyone, so taking the tone of lecturing and telling others how they should enjoy the game doesn't come off very well.

4 hours ago, Prototypemind said:

I guess you don't understand objectivity. People enjoy the cash shop version of Poh's hair just fine despite it being paid for I believe. Same for cash shop outfits.

As to 45 being the most fun, that's a matter of opinion. I have a lot more fun leveling my characters and constantly seeing different areas than being at 45 and farming the same spots daily to grind gold. Your thoughts on something aren't the absolute for everyone, so taking the tone of lecturing and telling others how they should enjoy the game doesn't come off very well.

Lmao, the POH hair is a variant, not the same. This hair would have to be some rainbow color to differentiate from the cash shop. 

When did I say 45 is fun for everyone? I directed it towards the one I replied to. The post I quoted stated he "pities people when he sees them," that isn't objective at all.

Please learn to understand posts before replying.

3 hours ago, 881972_1452550486 said:

Lmao, the POH hair is a variant, not the same. This hair would have to be some rainbow color to differentiate from the cash shop. 

When did I say 45 is fun for everyone? I directed it towards the one I replied to. The post I quoted stated he "pities people when he sees them," that isn't objective at all.

Please learn to understand posts before replying.

Your own words: "Also, 45 is where you have the most fun on here, I'm sorry you are having a problem and feel the need to "pity" people. "

You tried to state that your opinion is the same as what everyone else feels; it isn't. If you didn't understand that people are simply asking for a cash shop variant the same way we have for Poh then please learn to understand posts before replying.

18 hours ago, Negaimu said:

the point of them is to be rare.. welcome to mmo's lol if they just put them in the shop it kills any incentive to grind it out.

^This and besides the fact it's based on RNG. I ran Brightstone more than most people.. I've only seen a forgotten weapon dropped three times for me(the last run after running 50+ finally being my dagger). Just blame it on RNG not NCSoft. Likewise, putting this hair on the shop is basically getting rid of the uniqueness of the hair.. I already envy the people who had the luck of getting good items, but when something gets put in the cash shop... it's done. No more envying those people who worked hard for it.

14 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Your own words: "Also, 45 is where you have the most fun on here, I'm sorry you are having a problem and feel the need to "pity" people. "

You tried to state that your opinion is the same as what everyone else feels; it isn't. If you didn't understand that people are simply asking for a cash shop variant the same way we have for Poh then please learn to understand posts before replying.

You should probably stop trying to be witty. I didn't say everyone, I said "you," this is singular, this was directed towards one person. You yourself are putting everyone in your "we want everything because we're entitled" pot. This thread represents a small portion of people who want something easily, not everyone. If you can only get your rocks off on trying to be snarky to people who disagree with you, I pity you just like the person who pities everyone looking forward to lvl 45.

Archived