Can we add the Cobalt Widow Wig and accessories to hongmoon store

Korene

I've ran the place 40 times, only see the twins outfits. Have them both. Anyways, there's a huge possibility that the hair will be added to the cash shop soon. In the previous stream yesterday, you can see one of the characters wearing the hair so maybe the 2nd. We can only hope It'll end up being your own hair color when used like the gangplank one. I also hope I never see the outfits in there lol. I just want the hair on a warlock...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont mind the dungeon, just the drops are annoying because there are so many possible drops that can happen. Twin sister ticket, 2 masks, 2 blindfolds, hair, dark pirate outfit, pirate ego, noble of the sea, then all of the classes books. I try not to complain about the male/female only outfits but when you are running with all males, or all females and the other gender outfit drops...its so frustrating. Dear NCSOFT, at least add a even lesser fabric that you need xx amount of it to transmute into 1 fabric at least. GIVE US SOMETHING. 

Well I can't say I want the haircut, but ugh, if they put this is the shop, why not other cosmetics, I want the dam starling outfit, but no I still have to grind. Either way this can go two ways... Let us buy ANY costume we want, or it will stay as it is. I would prefer the earlier one, but will probably have the later. Sadly...

20 hours ago, Meiling said:

. In the previous stream yesterday, you can see one of the characters wearing it so maybe the 2nd.

Also on the Naryu Labyrinth livestream the other week, they took this question (would the wig be added to the store) and they said they wouldn't rule it out.

1 minute ago, Sachi said:

I've seen 2 noble of the sea + Seductress ticket(that I couldn't use cause #lyn) drop
No book
No hair
No mask

No life
</3

I know that feeling... It hurts... a lot. I just want to see one book like come on. Show me they exists! lol

Just now, Korene said:

I gave up long ago, not worth the struggle lol.

This is beyond ridiculous though. I'm honestly out of words to express my frustration and anxieties. The RNG system is so unfair. Some people get the hair in their first few tries, and the rest of us who really want the hair grind for it, and are rewarded with nothing.   

Yeah, good decision. I'm giving up as well. 

I'VE DONE *cricket*ING 60 RUNS AND NOTHING has dropped for me. NOTHING.

No mask.

No hair.

No blindfold.

No costume.

Everything else? Yeah. Seen KFM, BM, BD and Destroyer skill books. Seen Noble of the Sea drop 3 times. But the WIdow stuff? Nada. I get SO upset when I see other people have the hair in just less than 19 runs. Ugh. ;_;

I really don't want to see this hair/costumes/accessories available for purchase. I like them more as an achievement than other crap thing you get by buying it...

I made more than 30 runs and still no hair, I want it and my mate want it too, so we need to farm that vault for even more times... If you want it make an effort to get it...geez.

Ran this dungeon over 100 times the only thing worthy that dropped for me last night was Ember stomp KFM secret scroll lol. Also I prefer the hair that other woman who was the previous owner of the  that dark swords hair she's a kun best hair in the game imo.

tjaxk7P.jpg

They should only do this if they recolour them, like with POH's gangplank wig.   There doesn't need to be as big a difference as that, but something should set cash shop items apart from items you get from playing.  It will also give them more options.  For instance, on the character I bought the Poh hair for, the game dropped wig wouldn't have looked as good.

Archived