Korene

Can we add the Cobalt Widow Wig and accessories to hongmoon store

Recommended Posts

Korene   

Like... Please I have lost count of how many times I've done this dungeon not a single accessory... the drop seems to be worse than the pirate princess scroll. Can we please have this option? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And their mask accessories too since i cant run 4 man on bsh for *cricket* XD

Edited by staahpxDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
2 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

And their mask accessories too since i cant run 4 man on bsh for *cricket* XD

HAHA lol... I've run it alot and haven't seen a thing. The most I see is literally 1 weapon box Everytime ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoliCat   

89 run cleared and 0 wig saw, 1 costume, 1 mask. this loot rate is pure bullsh*t

 

I saw the wig on a guy though... so it exist...

Edited by LoliCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 runs (haven't been playing as much due to life)

 

1- wig (looks like a spongebob house)

0- mask (the thing I REALLY want)

0-costume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qondar   

I'd definitely buy it from the store.  Ever since I saw it on a youtube video from one of the other regions before launch, that became THE defining haistyle for my Destroyer...back then I didn't even know it was a dungeon drop.

 

18 minutes ago, LoliCat said:

89 run cleared and 0 wig saw, 1 costume, 1 mask. this loot rate is pure bullsh*t

That...does sound really bad.  I mean, I don't mind running a dungeon multiple times to get it, but if it becomes ridiculous...interest will be lost.

 

But since they put the gangplank wig in the store, no real reason not to add this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Qondar said:

I'd definitely buy it from the store.  Ever since I saw it on a youtube video from one of the other regions before launch, that became THE defining haistyle for my Destroyer...back then I didn't even know it was a dungeon drop.

 

That...does sound really bad.  I mean, I don't mind running a dungeon multiple times to get it, but if it becomes ridiculous...interest will be lost.

 

But since they put the gangplank wig in the store, no real reason not to add this one.

gangplank was different though

they had different versions of it for the store vs drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoliCat   
1 hour ago, Qondar said:

I'd definitely buy it from the store.  Ever since I saw it on a youtube video from one of the other regions before launch, that became THE defining haistyle for my Destroyer...back then I didn't even know it was a dungeon drop.

 

That...does sound really bad.  I mean, I don't mind running a dungeon multiple times to get it, but if it becomes ridiculous...interest will be lost.

 

But since they put the gangplank wig in the store, no real reason not to add this one.

I dont think they'll add it since Cobalt widow wig already take the character hair color.  so it's like the custom gangplank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
1 minute ago, Selene said:

Yes please! add them to the store ._..

 

Ik they wont.. but oh well

I'll always keep hope at least we can say we put the idea out there... we will jus thave to wait and see :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selene   
Just now, Korene said:

I'll always keep hope at least we can say we put the idea out there... we will jus thave to wait and see :(

I really want the hair Lol but I cant find good people to do bsh with me..and the costume is meh, cute but not that rare since everyone is getting it from 24.. but the hair.. THE HAIR AHHH Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoliCat   
Just now, Selene said:

I really want the hair Lol but I cant find good people to do bsh with me..and the costume is meh, cute but not that rare since everyone is getting it from 24.. but the hair.. THE HAIR AHHH Lol

the 24 man costume is just a zebra painted recolor. BsH 4man give the pitch black latex version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
24 minutes ago, Selene said:

I really want the hair Lol but I cant find good people to do bsh with me..and the costume is meh, cute but not that rare since everyone is getting it from 24.. but the hair.. THE HAIR AHHH Lol

Yea it's not even that I cant run it... ive done so many runs nothing but a lockbox each time and the dungeon is already looooong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Korene said:

Yea it's not even that I cant run it... ive done so many runs nothing but a lockbox each time and the dungeon is already looooong.

loooooong is right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   

<o.o> keep showing your want for the items by liking the post maybe we can get it in the store if we show we want the option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Listen   

I just want to show my frustration by  stating that I've done this dungeon over 50 times for the hair, and I have yet to see it drop. I have seen EVERYTHING drop except the hair. This is completely absurd. For the amount of time people invest in this dungeon, you would at least expect a more rewarding drop rate for the costumes in this dungeon. 

I've seen a few people with it, so it's certainly available. However, this is a whole new level of ridiculousness when you spam a dungeon over fifty or eighty times and for the hair to not show up even once is completely staggering. This absurd RNG bullcrap blesses the chosen few and decides to mess all of us up who are really intent on getting the hairstyle. 

I'm in Mushin (the largest server) and so far I have only seen three people with it. 

 

I'm increasingly circumspect with regards to playing this game since I've been f***** so  hard by this RnG system. Every single time I'm about to pick up that chest at the twins, I feel a wave of anxiety rushing over me and when I glance at the screen to see that the hair isn't there, I'm just left dwelling in disappointment. 

 

I mean honestly, to go through the initial two bosses is already a pain in the ass, especially that second one. This dungeon is no where near as easy as running Blackram Supply Chain as it requires more mechanics and definitely a lot more time. By the time you get to the twins, you're already exhausted from the previous two fights. Then after the annoying twins, the least you could hope for is something a lot more rewarding than a stupid weapon chest.


Please step up your game NCSoft. People are complaining all over reddit and the forums. You need to pay attention to this and fix this bullcrap. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoliCat   
On 2/18/2016 at 6:38 AM, Listen said:

I just want to show my frustration by  stating that I've done this dungeon over 50 times for the hair, and I have yet to see it drop. I have seen EVERYTHING drop except the hair. This is completely absurd. For the amount of time people invest in this dungeon, you would at least expect a more rewarding drop rate for the costumes in this dungeon. 

I've seen a few people with it, so it's certainly available. However, this is a whole new level of ridiculousness when you spam a dungeon over fifty or eighty times and for the hair to not show up even once is completely staggering. This absurd RNG bullcrap blesses the chosen few and decides to mess all of us up who are really intent on getting the hairstyle. 

I'm in Mushin (the largest server) and so far I have only seen three people with it. 

 

I'm increasingly circumspect with regards to playing this game since I've been f***** so  hard by this RnG system. Every single time I'm about to pick up that chest at the twins, I feel a wave of anxiety rushing over me and when I glance at the screen to see that the hair isn't there, I'm just left dwelling in disappointment. 

 

I mean honestly, to go through the initial two bosses is already a pain in the ass, especially that second one. This dungeon is no where near as easy as running Blackram Supply Chain as it requires more mechanics and definitely a lot more time. By the time you get to the twins, you're already exhausted from the previous two fights. Then after the annoying twins, the least you could hope for is something a lot more rewarding than a stupid weapon chest.


Please step up your game NCSoft. People are complaining all over reddit and the forums. You need to pay attention to this and fix this bullcrap. 

 

I've seen no book nor wig... 114 run bro. and some sees both in 8 run and below.

Edited by LoliCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qondar   
On 2/21/2016 at 5:50 PM, LoliCat said:

I've seen no book nor wig... 114 run bro.

That...sounds bad.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuro-pi   

Clan mate of mine has run the dungeon 90 times and never once seen the hair OR ANY SKILL BOOK drop.  Not a single one.  I've run 26 times now and ditto for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyfire   

Temptress / seductress package with the black costume and a respective mask / blindfold for $30 a pop, take my money NCSoft!

latest?cb=20140829235648

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now