Can we add the Cobalt Widow Wig and accessories to hongmoon store

Korene

Don't the mask have different colors already in the game? Just add those like what happened to Poh's wig.

But yeah NCWest drops the ball pretty often on how to handle the cosmetics, this should be in since the NSH release, like with Poh stuff.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 881972_1452550486 said:

You should probably stop trying to be witty. I didn't say everyone, I said "you," this is singular, this was directed towards one person. You yourself are putting everyone in your "we want everything because we're entitled" pot. This thread represents a small portion of people who want something easily, not everyone. If you can only get your rocks off on trying to be snarky to people who disagree with you, I pity you just like the person who pities everyone looking forward to lvl 45.

I don't recall anyone saying that they pity people trying to get to 45. I also don't understand how you think trying to tell another player where he or she has the most fun is your place. Again, the Poh items are in the store in a variant and it hurts no one to have this in the store in a variant of some kind. It's not like it's simply a skill based item to obtain, there's RNG on top of that. The players asking for this have cleared the content multiple times, some into the hundreds and are less rewarded for it than if they ran the easier version of it. That isn't enjoyable for anyone but masochists. Bottom line is that no one is asking for it to be easy. Games that live and die by hardcore mentalities tend to die more often than not unless they're kept afloat by whales.

I get that for you the old school days of having shinies that not everyone can obtain is enjoyable. I have no problem with there being items that not everyone will get. That said, I see no reason that this should be treated differently than Poh's hair and sold in some other version in the store.

As for snark, I gave back only what you sent my way first with your "learn to understand before replying", etc. Was it childish? Yep. Am I sorry for it? Nope. I'll speak to  you as you speak to me. I generally try to refrain from that but for you I'll make an exception.

welp im not sure what they are doing in this matter  but 2 live streams back  the GM women whos name escapes me clearly showed the white version of Cobalts outfit and acessorys which isnt obtainable in the game no way no how  so with that in mind you can expect to see the white version in the store. at this RNG isnt my friend and im willing to pay any price. (<-- perks of having a job)

On 3/14/2016 at 3:49 AM, Pohwan said:

That wig is not going to make anyone unique. Not to mention it's most likely going to be available through other, much less frustrating means later on. And as long as more than one person can get an item, it's not unique. Semi uniqueness? Why is there such a strong need to feel unique? You could arguably start a superiority/narcissism discussion out of this. I'd rather see a bunch of people happy because they're wearing what they like regardless of how they got it, instead of trying to keep whatever they have just for me because I have such a childish (this should be an offense to children) need to feel "semi unique". Or because I'm not creative enough to actually manage to create an original look that combines hairstyles, clothes and accessories. Or are we forgetting that the hairstyle is not the only thing we're going to have/wear and there's such a huge open field for creativity? 

I have the entire Poh's set and yet I don't feel unique. I have only seen one other person in my entire server wearing it and it was a gon so it didn't look so good and yet I didn't feel unique. I still don't. Why? I didn't farm for it to feel unique. I farmed for it because I like it and wanted to have it. You may not admit it but people here do have a point. A lot of them pretty good ones. What's the point of such a rare item with such a terrible drop rate being rare if it can't be traded or sold? What's the point in making players frustrated by having them go through such long ass dungeons and giving them such an amazingly low drop rate on the items they want? And don't you come tell me that it's "just RNG" because I won't take that crap. I have read many posts in here talking about how the Obsidian Serpent, Infinite Challenge and others items have such a terrible drop rate that people run their dungeons over 100 times and still don't get them. Then someone comes in and says they got theirs at their first try, or that it took about 3-4 runs to get it. Now, don't you think there's a problem here? I don't see anyone saying they got theirs after 10-20 runs, nor 30-40. Every freaking time I see someone talking about rare drop rates, it's either "I got it in my very first few tries, lucky" or "I have run it over 50, 100, 120 times and still nothing". It's always one or the other. Let me tell you this is definitely not what I would call RNG.

It just feels as though the more you advance in the game, the more you get shat on. Stuff gets extremely unrewarding, long and annoying instead of having things that actually make you want to progress more. I see people eager to hit 45 and remember when I was like that too. Thinking it was gonna be so much better. Today I can't help but laugh and feel pity when I see them.

ugh, PREACH. 

#flawless #youaresashafierce

• 1 month later...

Archived