Can we add the Cobalt Widow Wig and accessories to hongmoon store

Korene

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd definitely buy it from the store.  Ever since I saw it on a youtube video from one of the other regions before launch, that became THE defining haistyle for my Destroyer...back then I didn't even know it was a dungeon drop.

18 minutes ago, LoliCat said:

89 run cleared and 0 wig saw, 1 costume, 1 mask. this loot rate is pure bullsh*t

That...does sound really bad.  I mean, I don't mind running a dungeon multiple times to get it, but if it becomes ridiculous...interest will be lost.

But since they put the gangplank wig in the store, no real reason not to add this one.

3 minutes ago, Qondar said:

I'd definitely buy it from the store.  Ever since I saw it on a youtube video from one of the other regions before launch, that became THE defining haistyle for my Destroyer...back then I didn't even know it was a dungeon drop.

That...does sound really bad.  I mean, I don't mind running a dungeon multiple times to get it, but if it becomes ridiculous...interest will be lost.

But since they put the gangplank wig in the store, no real reason not to add this one.

gangplank was different though

they had different versions of it for the store vs drop

1 hour ago, Qondar said:

I dont think they'll add it since Cobalt widow wig already take the character hair color.  so it's like the custom gangplank.

Just now, Korene said:

I'll always keep hope at least we can say we put the idea out there... we will jus thave to wait and see :(

I really want the hair Lol but I cant find good people to do bsh with me..and the costume is meh, cute but not that rare since everyone is getting it from 24.. but the hair.. THE HAIR AHHH Lol

Just now, Selene said:

I really want the hair Lol but I cant find good people to do bsh with me..and the costume is meh, cute but not that rare since everyone is getting it from 24.. but the hair.. THE HAIR AHHH Lol

the 24 man costume is just a zebra painted recolor. BsH 4man give the pitch black latex version.

24 minutes ago, Selene said:

Yea it's not even that I cant run it... ive done so many runs nothing but a lockbox each time and the dungeon is already looooong.

I just want to show my frustration by  stating that I've done this dungeon over 50 times for the hair, and I have yet to see it drop. I have seen EVERYTHING drop except the hair. This is completely absurd. For the amount of time people invest in this dungeon, you would at least expect a more rewarding drop rate for the costumes in this dungeon. 

I've seen a few people with it, so it's certainly available. However, this is a whole new level of ridiculousness when you spam a dungeon over fifty or eighty times and for the hair to not show up even once is completely staggering. This absurd RNG bullcrap blesses the chosen few and decides to mess all of us up who are really intent on getting the hairstyle. 

I'm in Mushin (the largest server) and so far I have only seen three people with it. 

I'm increasingly circumspect with regards to playing this game since I've been f***** so  hard by this RnG system. Every single time I'm about to pick up that chest at the twins, I feel a wave of anxiety rushing over me and when I glance at the screen to see that the hair isn't there, I'm just left dwelling in disappointment. 

I mean honestly, to go through the initial two bosses is already a pain in the ass, especially that second one. This dungeon is no where near as easy as running Blackram Supply Chain as it requires more mechanics and definitely a lot more time. By the time you get to the twins, you're already exhausted from the previous two fights. Then after the annoying twins, the least you could hope for is something a lot more rewarding than a stupid weapon chest.

Please step up your game NCSoft. People are complaining all over reddit and the forums. You need to pay attention to this and fix this bullcrap. 

On 2/18/2016 at 6:38 AM, Listen said:

I just want to show my frustration by  stating that I've done this dungeon over 50 times for the hair, and I have yet to see it drop. I have seen EVERYTHING drop except the hair. This is completely absurd. For the amount of time people invest in this dungeon, you would at least expect a more rewarding drop rate for the costumes in this dungeon. 

I've seen a few people with it, so it's certainly available. However, this is a whole new level of ridiculousness when you spam a dungeon over fifty or eighty times and for the hair to not show up even once is completely staggering. This absurd RNG bullcrap blesses the chosen few and decides to mess all of us up who are really intent on getting the hairstyle. 

I'm in Mushin (the largest server) and so far I have only seen three people with it. 

I'm increasingly circumspect with regards to playing this game since I've been f***** so  hard by this RnG system. Every single time I'm about to pick up that chest at the twins, I feel a wave of anxiety rushing over me and when I glance at the screen to see that the hair isn't there, I'm just left dwelling in disappointment. 

I mean honestly, to go through the initial two bosses is already a pain in the ass, especially that second one. This dungeon is no where near as easy as running Blackram Supply Chain as it requires more mechanics and definitely a lot more time. By the time you get to the twins, you're already exhausted from the previous two fights. Then after the annoying twins, the least you could hope for is something a lot more rewarding than a stupid weapon chest.

Please step up your game NCSoft. People are complaining all over reddit and the forums. You need to pay attention to this and fix this bullcrap. 

I've seen no book nor wig... 114 run bro. and some sees both in 8 run and below.

Archived