Forums

REALLY picky players

vickahh

Lol noobs who are afraid of someone a little weaker than them, me and my friend duo 4m and do 6m runs with people on our friendslist who are less geared, if a random f8 complains I just tell them "simple solution; *cricket* off" and wait for them to leave of stfu.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK peepz how about everyone take 10 deep breaths 1st. Done ? Ok 1st off lets try being understanding regarding other players and QUIT verbally cutting them down.

Yeah I've had to do Blackram Narrows so many times just to get the SS ,without other players bidding way past my funds, but I don't really mind. I let lower lvl players have a shot at getting some good items too, it's a GAME folks, not a contest. Ok so I don't even have 1g on any of my characters, that still doesn't affect me enjoying playing, I'll get what I need to have sooner or later, so why worry ??!!

Basically  have at least tolerance for other players, they might just be the one who you need to help you out later, STOP being an Elitist things in the game have NO bearing in real life so chill.  Try being considerate and allowing others a chance for treasure, if you complain that they don't have "good equipment/SS" maybe it because they're not given a chance to get those items.

And last point.. It's a GAME, just relax enjoy and don't be rude, let others enjoy playing too..

33 minutes ago, KatHead said:

I have the Moonwater (pvp) shield and my crit is 44% (decent fuses). 40% crit is pretty dang low for the hardest content available, 6 man is the more casual mode for people like me and the under geared. The fact is that if you do not have enough gear to clear content, you will not clear it (without being super carried).

These facts gives no one the right to be a meanie though, people should be respectful when pointing out the obvious. I would assume the uber geared folks expect the same level of dedication that they have in the groups they run. Not having at least siren is just super far behind.

OP, you should run the 6 man version of this dungeon, much more laid back (in my experience). 

40% is enough. In the German official forums there is even a discussion that you won't notice any difference from 40 to 50% crit and that more than 50% is ineffective. Instead then of focussing on crit it is rather recommended to push other stats like Accuracy and HP. And pvp moonwater soulshield lacks of accuracy so the better choice would be bsh soulshield or endless tower soulshield.

Bloodshark is hard 4  man bloodshark  is very hard i have 44% crit and 113 accuracy with 5 peaces of purple bloodshark soulshield and i JUST upgraded my weapon to siren like 30 min before server down. However my 1st 4 runs of blookshark 4 man were all pugs cross server and all with true profane i have a very rough work schedule that makes farming dailies somewhat difficult but i do like to run the harder dungeon. IMO alot of a successful completion is just knowing boss mechanics and having 5 peaces of ether poh or bloodshark soul shield(anti poison dmg). I dont care about your equip status, if you have 28-35k hp and know how to chain cc on destroyer and kill eggs/shoot down thrasher in 30 seconds your good for 4 man . I can understand lower dps clases might worry about this (having 4 bms or 4 lbms) but having someone who knows how to or run the proper rout to skip mobs makes me happy  the run 50% shorter then someone who has insane dmg and doesn't. I think one or 2 failed runs  (full restart new party) before my 1st successful 4 man run took 5 hrs on my day off due to some REALLY bad pugs and learning the boss mechanics myself but it only takes about 1 hr max - 20 min to do a good run (having a idiot who keeps dieting or no tank) a big part of bsh is having a tank that knows how to tank and knowing when to use cc and how to avoid 1hit ko deaths. Having 3 people with poh purp soul shield and true profane is plenty i know i had to finish a run with just me a bm and a fm we were fine.

1 minute ago, Equilibria said:

40% is enough. In the German official forums there is even a discussion that you won't notice any difference from 40 to 50% crit and that more than 50% is uneffective. Instead of focussing on crit. It is rather recommended to push other stats like Accuracy and HP. And pvp moonwater soulshield lacks of accuracy so the better choice would be bsh soulshield or endless tower soulshield.

Yeah, I was saying my soulshield needed updating (just didnt make myself clear). Working on it, as rng dictates that is. 

1. If u know how to play u will alrdy have some "normal gear" and Soul Shields (yeah at last some hp so that rifleman when hit 12k not kill u instant)

2.Make up urs goals before going hard dungeon...none except urs frends dont wanna carry u or sombody else and why would they? they working hard for their gear so instead of cleaning fast and having good run they should having 2h runs untill head start hurting?

3.Its very very very easy to upgrade to profane weapon now...since u have 24 man nightshade + E,Harbor so u can get some money there whitout problems

4.Even if is not "great' pve Arena Soul Shield is needed for pvp at Mysty so u must have set of those (if nothing u can use that PVE untill u get better)

I also hate Cross-Server since there is no comunication or making bonds with ppl...all is just rushing and insulting alot of bad experience...

10 minutes ago, Hectore said:

1. If u know how to play u will alrdy have some "normal gear" and Soul Shields (yeah at last some hp so that rifleman when hit 12k not kill u instant)

2.Make up urs goals before going hard dungeon...none except urs frends dont wanna carry u or sombody else and why would they? they working hard for their gear so instead of cleaning fast and having good run they should having 2h runs untill head start hurting?

3.Its very very very easy to upgrade to profane weapon now...since u have 24 man nightshade + E,Harbor so u can get some money there whitout problems

4.Even if is not "great' pve Arena Soul Shield is needed for pvp at Mysty so u must have set of those (if nothing u can use that PVE untill u get better)

I also hate Cross-Server since there is no comunication or making bonds with ppl...all is just rushing and insulting alot of bad experience...

or the main purpose they said that is they are too shitty that need u to get all the argo~

As sin i dont mind having aggro...CC hard from stealth and breaking boss looking at me with combo of couple of skills which make me resistant to dmg rly dont mind

but like if i can spam Brig Ruins each day to make some gear why would i join somwhere and do again alone everything? if i wanna keep going alone ill again go Brig and farm lol

9 minutes ago, Hectore said:

As sin i dont mind having aggro...CC hard from stealth and breaking boss looking at me with combo of couple of skills which make me resistant to dmg rly dont mind

but like if i can spam Brig Ruins each day to make some gear why would i join somwhere and do again alone everything? if i wanna keep going alone ill again go Brig and farm lol

you just need 40% crit or higher and 170% crit damage or higher. I think I can go up to 230% with few buffs. breaking boss defense and controlling it is your main role but if your team isn't as reliable then you'll have to do the damage in addition to controlling the boss which is very hard and takes time.

if you get aggroed then you either have more than 100% threat or your teammates have as much threat as you do which is bad because destroyers for example should have most threat to aggro while you on the other side do damage.

Anyway dungeons are not suppose to be one-man job it's about teamwork

3 hours ago, Azseri said:

The guy with the lycan was surly trolling you

As for what soulshield to get, the arena one is trash for PvE, sure you get HP and defensive stats, but just being alive on a fight is no good, get a mix of the blue bsh from the 24man and epic tower shield, making sure to get atleast 3x blue bsh for the bonus look for crit as a primary and you want to mix some acc in there too, you can do this in a few hours, sure you will only have 28Kish HP like this, but you will now be contributing, use the tower to learn to avoid stuff, if you cannot clear tower then you shouldn't even be queueing for bsh in the first place as you are just wasting the time of other people in the group by making them carry you.

old post but im calling bs on your "arena shield is bad for pve" up until i got my BSH set, i was on full arena SS fused to crit and was basically tanking every boss on dungeon runs i did repeatedly. just because it's not maximum crit / crit damage doesnt mean it's not good. Not to mention that the fact it gave me 42k HP and semi decent defense stats made me stay alive long enough to continue dps'ing while the rest of the party was busy resurrecting :P

32 minutes ago, Arathos said:

you just need 40% crit or higher and 170% crit damage or higher. I think I can go up to 230% with few buffs. breaking boss defense and controlling it is your main role but if your team isn't as reliable then you'll have to do the damage in addition to controlling the boss which is very hard and takes time.

if you get aggroed then you either have more than 100% threat or your teammates have as much threat as you do which is bad because destroyers for example should have most threat to aggro while you on the other side do damage.

Anyway dungeons are not suppose to be one-man job it's about teamwork

ur right...but what i wanted to tell with mine bad english is this

Upgrade to Profane Weapon = very easy

36 lvl Accesorys = very easy

Arena Soul Shield = u need group but ppl always farm it so u can get with some time spend

If sombody cannot bother to get that much well then im sorry i cannot bother myself to carry them into dungeons specialy not on Harbor (4 and 6 players)

If you got like 1 siren accessory a semi decent soulshield set with at least 35-40% crit rate and a true profane weapon, BSH 4 is more than doable. We've cleared it very easy actually with gear in that range. What matters is to use the limited time to got to do maximum damage possible. You cant have people throwing shit in the air or skiping the mechanings, robots are there for a reason you know.. Also a Grab from Destro or BD with focus regen spec goes a long long way....

Ive already seen multiple people say that "this is just a game". I guess we all agree on that. But that is the exact reason why people do not want to group with players who have stats that are not nearly sufficient for the current endgame content. People want to finish instances as fast as possible leaving with a drop at best. Having to carry someone who in the end gets the drop you initially hoped to get yourself is really disappointing. On top of that, getting proper crit rate and critical damage, which are two of the most important stats, is really not that hard at all. You can get the siren bracelet (critical & critical damage) from the blackram 24-man instance (or the market) and the siren earring (critical and critical damage) without having to pay anything at all. It is completely unnecessary to upgrade anything besides your ring at the current state of the game. 
About the soulshields: The moonwater arena ones are really not good for pve at all. It does not matter how much HP they give, since your main goal in this game is not getting hit at all. It is however a point to start with, i guess. With all that you should be able to have around 340 attack power and around 2500 crit which is totally fine for any instance right now.
On the other hand i can understand the people who do not have that good gear but still queue up for instances that require "better" gear. For the majority of the playerbase this game has just been released and therefore people want to experience all the content as fast as possible. There is no need to be that harsh on those people but instead they should be given advice on what stats they should actually have in order to run the instance without having to worry to get kicked or insulted by other players.

Ive Never had that problem, I Just run bsh4 with a friend and we 2 man it, 2 sins can get a lot done. But not without the souju's. Honestly, you're better off Farming Gear with a friend so you can just duo all dungeons without a problem.

But, You have to realize, My friend and I Have top end gear (True Pirate, 55% crit, 20% pierce, 110% acc, 200% crit dmg, you get the gist)

And if you're complaining about people giving you crap on not having decent gear, it only gets worse when lvl 50 comes, because you will never get into a party for Yeti, Labyrinth, Palace, etc if you don't have decent gear, because they have VERY, and I mean VERY Strict rage timers, and if you don't kill the boss before that happens, the boss will rage and insta-kill everyone regardless of the gear.

My Suggestion is, if you don't want to be hassled with upgrading gear, go pvp in arena where gear doesn't matter, or do yourself a favor, and just gear up.

Welcome to the world of MMO´s where you are trash if you just started and don´t have top tier equip.

I seriously don´t get those people. I honestly understand that people might not have top tier equipment and wanna to a dungeon to get BETTER equip, so ofc I will take them along. I don´t even mind helping out in lower level dungeons and such, as long as I don´t have anything else to do. In all honesty, those people are trash, because they have forgotten that they also started out as newbies, who had to farm their equipment.

Don´t let yourself get pulled down by all those rude people, there are still nice people.

23 minutes ago, Fukumaru said:

On the other hand i can understand the people who do not have that good gear but still queue up for instances that require "better" gear. For the majority of the playerbase this game has just been released and therefore people want to experience all the content as fast as possible. There is no need to be that harsh on those people but instead they should be given advice on what stats they should actually have in order to run the instance without having to worry to get kicked or insulted by other players.

This is good one...hehehehehe + lol + hehehehe + lol

When u try to give advice in this game sombody in Cross-Server Dungeon he end up raging on u lol

"Dude dont please lounch boss in air u decrasing CC and breaking combo of whole squad"

answer usualy going like "Ill do whatever i want to do and u cannot do anything abaut it"  but usualy is alot worse so just wasting time to argue is stupid..same like trying to prove something to sombody online...bcz he maybe just feel like trolling lol (once guy on Deva keep picking that orb and letting it expire on purpose till at last 10 ppl waiting for boss and he did like that for araund 15 min) i quess he had very good fps since us 10 cannot pick orb before him eventualy some of us chenged ch

there is always exceptions and there is ppl with alot worse gear then mine who doing alot better then me and can do things which i tbh cannot...if they told me they can i would not bealive but i actualy saw that...and also there is players who arent good and dont have good gear but are good ppl...i would not mind personaly helping them but as i told...its Online and u cannot know whats going on with another player screen there is alot of examples which i saw eaither way...and im sure many of u had those squads so i dont need to try explaining

I think the "kick" option in a party would be more useful for times when you have a bot in your party, which is by far much more disappointing than having a person who keeps dying or doesn't have proper gear or however you want to call it. I personally don't mind it, as some people said above, it's a game, if I can't make it today, I'll make it tomorrow, nobody is rushing me, this is my personal feel on the game. When you have someone "under geared" in your party, at least they try, they fight beside you and they participate in the run. But when you have a character that stays at the beginning of the dungeon, not doing anything and at the end they bid and win for something you wanted, and the rest of the party has 0% chance to get it because they either run out of money to bid or it's simply not profitable anymore, that's when i start flipping lol.

1 minute ago, Maharani said:

I think the "kick" option in a party would be more useful for times when you have a bot in your party, which is by far much more disappointing than having a person who keeps dying or doesn't have proper gear or however you want to call it. I personally don't mind it, as some people said above, it's a game, if I can't make it today, I'll make it tomorrow, nobody is rushing me, this is my personal feel on the game. When you have someone "under geared" in your party, at least they try, they fight beside you and they participate in the run. But when you have a character that stays at the beginning of the dungeon, not doing anything and at the end they bid and win for something you wanted, and the rest of the party has 0% chance to get it because they either run out of money to bid or it's simply not profitable anymore, that's when i start flipping lol.

cant agree more~

but for some time i was really wondering like lv 35 going the spider den dungeon~

i was like, did he have his dailies unlocked?

The last post sounds like utter Generalization. Not all cross sever players are jack asses, some actually take advice, what I wonder is HOW you're saying it.  Be rude and people respond with like. Plus all I hear is whining on this topic, period.

Yes I understand about not wanting to have to Rez/heal a player constantly, but hell I've seen lvl 43s die every fight in Blackram Narrows yet no one bitches about that.

If the Party leader has that crap happening then kick the player, but at least give people a fair chance. If they're under equipped  EXPLAIN what they need as a bare minimum, not "You suck, you're too weak...", and be NICE about it. I've had others tell me that my character was under equipped and what I needed, but they did it in a POLITE way, not as arrogant assholes, and I left the party gracefully apologizing.

If you want to be an elitist then use F7 to advertise "LVL XX ONLY !!), if you cannot be clear, then don't friggin cry because you get someone lower lvl.

2 minutes ago, XuXiaoXian said:

but for some time i was really wondering like lv 35 going the spider den dungeon~

i was like, did he have his dailies unlocked?

lol Oh well, it is what it is, whenever that happens I just laugh it off, but I guess I just have a fairly relaxed attitude about the whole game in general. If the dungeon can be finished like that, i don't mind, if not, again I don't mind, I just go again and finish it eventually. What i don't know is how THEY don't mind dying all the time, it can't be a pleasant experience, since they don't really get to enjoy the dungeon, but that's up to them lol.

IMO if you want to attempt an end game dungeon which requires a decent gear "level", please just do so. Not just for the sake of the party, but for yourself as well. Why would one be that lazy to keep themself upgraded. There are always people who are more willing to accept lower geared players and some just act like  total cants. They don't like doing with you? So be it. Just say this to them :
40Idny0.png?1?fb

But seriously, if the dungeon really do require certain stats to be done, don't whine when you are being booted for not meeting the requirements.

Some of you are dragbies. Seriously i know yall with the same crap gear have not done the 4 man dungeoun and if u have then by all means please post the youtube or twitch. Cause yea im getting pretty sick of carrying crap players around in dungeouns. So yea if u got crap gear and there is a huge difference in your gear/stats compared to the other three i will ask you to leave if not then ill just leave.

2 hours ago, Equilibria said:

40% is enough. In the German official forums there is even a discussion that you won't notice any difference from 40 to 50% crit and that more than 50% is ineffective. Instead then of focussing on crit it is rather recommended to push other stats like Accuracy and HP. And pvp moonwater soulshield lacks of accuracy so the better choice would be bsh soulshield or endless tower soulshield.

Just now, Voretechz said:

40% is scrub tier.I have 57% and trust me, there is a huge difference. You are dead wrong.

Archived