REALLY picky players

vickahh

19 minutes ago, Kether said:

I am sitting now on 40% crit, 33% Evasion and 113% accuracy, yet my weapon is only True Profane (maxed, but still). I wouldn't dare goin to 4Man BSH, even tho Mushin 5th floor boss is no problem for me. I feel like I need that cricketing 28 diamond. Would not want to be a bother!

Destro, FM, Summoner ( 3 man group we farm bsh4 ), first few times we did it with true profanes, no ap diamonds.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rey said:

I don't see what that person did wrong...

You can't just ask someone to party you and tell them they won't have to revive you so it's all good. That is the least of my concerns when i pt someone.

If your damage is to low i have to stay a lot longer in that dungeon to finish it. If you die, i have to wait for you before a boss fight because if i start, unless i want to be one man short.

On top of that, this is not the first mmo or the last mmo where you get kicked/asked to leave because of the equipment... Should i even list the games i'm talking about? If i take the top 10 games out of a mmorpg list they will all have this "problem" .

You either pick a guild willing to help you or try to upgrade your equipment before trying again.

true that .. 

If you go with random people .. make sure you got what it takes to survive .. if not .. a guild is your best shot in making it to the end.

18 minutes ago, Kether said:

I am sitting now on 40% crit, 33% Evasion and 113% accuracy, yet my weapon is only True Profane (maxed, but still). I wouldn't dare goin to 4Man BSH, even tho Mushin 5th floor boss is no problem for me. I feel like I need that cricketing 28 diamond. Would not want to be a bother!

Those stats are mostly from soul shield though.

Even for the weapon, a few very good gems are way more important than the upgrade to Siren.

And soulshield and even the gems are cheap compared to upgrade paths Siren and onwards. So if someone doesn't even bring that to the endgame dungeon, when it's so easy to get, I think it is a valid complaint.

I like cross server.  It's convenient for finding quick parties.  If things go bad, simply leave and requeue.

If you require a "perfect" party, or are really picky about the stats of your party members, the solution is simple... DON'T USE CROSS SERVER.  

Just now, Rey said:

I don't see what that person did wrong...

You can't just ask someone to party you and tell them they won't have to revive you so it's all good. That is the least of my concerns when i pt someone.

If your damage is to low i have to stay a lot longer in that dungeon to finish it. If you die, i have to wait for you before a boss fight because if i start, unless i want to be one man short.

On top of that, this is not the first mmo or the last mmo where you get kicked/asked to leave because of the equipment... Should i even list the games i'm talking about? If i take the top 10 games out of a mmorpg list they will all have this "problem" .

You either pick a guild willing to help you or try to upgrade your equipment before trying again.

That works with other dungeons but in this one, as other people said it, bosses enrage... and when they do, they kill you, no questions asked.

That's called 'Dps check' is a practice very common on mmos (FFXIV has some examples of boss with that mechanic) and if the party needs for everyone to pull their own weight and do damage, high and fast, if you are under-geared, you are making the party fail just because of that.

I play blade master, a class that needs piano player hands to be effective. I can manage to clean up Mushin's Tower till Junghado (the sob is tricky, last time I left him only with 20%ish of his life) with ease and I have a mix of blue and purple Nightshade soulshield from the explorable version and a True Profane stage 10. I got the sparkling pentagonal diamond of At. Power and the rest of my gems are good enough. And... I didn't try Nightshade Harbor, not 6 men, not the 4 party version. I'm now leveling another chars, having fun... little by little I'll update everything to siren and then I'll try. I don't want to be a dead weight on the party, being carried or whatever.

People could be elitist or picky if they asked you to have full pirate for that... or asking you for lvl. 45, 2 hongmoon levels and True Profane to do Exiles... But asking you to get the best you could so they don't fail, I don't see it so far fetch.

Also, some people could be tired of trolling or people pretending the party carries them... like yesterday a no-outfit guy, level 30 on Exiles dying like Kenny from South Park all the time. 

I don't know... I saw elitism in games and this doesn't looks like that. Is simple difficult content that need you to be prepared to finish it. 

I'm also in the opinion that the cross-server should have better ways to control who can do a dungeon or not. 

yeh this is so sad. I usually do bloodshade in 5 hours or so. if I do it with faction mates it takes around an hour because none of them leave. the thing which is clear and obvious is the community is full of zerg kids who look for easy and cheap wins and if they can't they'd just RQ.

if u ever join in one of my runs don't worry we'll complete it no matter what. good thing is there's no time limit on dungeons so even if it takes 12 hours to complete I'd be still proud that I'm not some noob kid who joins in to bid so high on soulshields and then leave.

17 minutes ago, HMint said:

Those stats are mostly from soul shield though.

Even for the weapon, a few very good gems are way more important than the upgrade to Siren.

And soulshield and even the gems are cheap compared to upgrade paths Siren and onwards. So if someone doesn't even bring that to the endgame dungeon, when it's so easy to get, I think it is a valid complaint.

I am using mix of blue and pruple BSH 24 Soul Shield, statted with crit as much as I could... Plus 400 evasion diamond until I can afford proper one. 34k HP at the moment. I am getting there :)

2 minutes ago, Arathos said:

yeh this is so sad. I usually do bloodshade in 5 hours or so. if I do it with faction mates it takes around an hour because none of them leave. the thing which is clear and obvious is the community is full of zerg kids who look for easy and cheap wins and if they can't they'd just RQ.

if u ever join in one of my runs don't worry we'll complete it no matter what. good thing is there's no time limit on dungeons so even if it takes 12 hours to complete I'd be still proud that I'm not some noob kid who joins in to bid so high on soulshields and then leave.

5hours ? Some of us don't have the free time you have .. some of us .. come from work..do some quests for soulstones some gold . and maybe try an instance.. and are in no hells mode for "killing time".

And another thing .. those 12 fuking hours that you would spend just to fight 1 boss . why not take the time and do something that would make YOU A BETTER F.IN PLAYER... you see my logic ? you are rdy to spend 5 / 12 hours but not gear up ? and you bich and call us noobs that spent our time getting stronger so we don't hurt the party for when we do join and want to do it as fast as possible ?  

people must be hit in the head.

I never use crosssever for anything but lower lvl content, just because you get them players that have no clue.

Like ppl that upgrade weapon before accessories past profan (I still can't understand how stupid one must be not being able to see whats the biggest upgrade). If one cannot even see whats good and whats not good, how will they be able to make good decission's in a dungeon.

I do not wish to spend all night with ppl like that in an instance that takes 20min to clear.  

If i may butt in, actually when i was playing in kBnS i met several under geared people, yet they performed so freaking well, i was literally ashamed of myself at that point, but yeah <Korean Player> is a legendary item, so ofc its good, but i also agree that people should contribute to the party and not just being able to just get carried, so i see the point in the kick system, i mean, ok if you have a good party and 1 not so well performing playing, you should also have the right to remove him from the PT, it all comes down to people's tolerance and skills, if you dont have a good weapon for the content, you should try to contribute and see how it works, if it does not, you should leave and gear up first, and for the PT leader this works also, give the player a chance to see how he performs, then ask him to leave and if he refuses, the kick him.

14 minutes ago, Vengerin said:

That works with other dungeons but in this one, as other people said it, bosses enrage... and when they do, they kill you, no questions asked.

That's called 'Dps check' is a practice very common on mmos (FFXIV has some examples of boss with that mechanic) and if the party needs for everyone to pull their own weight and do damage, high and fast, if you are under-geared, you are making the party fail just because of that.

I play blade master, a class that needs piano player hands to be effective. I can manage to clean up Mushin's Tower till Junghado (the sob is tricky, last time I left him only with 20%ish of his life) with ease and I have a mix of blue and purple Nightshade soulshield from the explorable version and a True Profane stage 10. I got the sparkling pentagonal diamond of At. Power and the rest of my gems are good enough. And... I didn't try Nightshade Harbor, not 6 men, not the 4 party version. I'm now leveling another chars, having fun... little by little I'll update everything to siren and then I'll try. I don't want to be a dead weight on the party, being carried or whatever.

People could be elitist or picky if they asked you to have full pirate for that... or asking you for lvl. 45, 2 hongmoon levels and True Profane to do Exiles... But asking you to get the best you could so they don't fail, I don't see it so far fetch.

Also, some people could be tired of trolling or people pretending the party carries them... like yesterday a no-outfit guy, level 30 on Exiles dying like Kenny from South Park all the time. 

I don't know... I saw elitism in games and this doesn't looks like that. Is simple difficult content that need you to be prepared to finish it. 

I'm also in the opinion that the cross-server should have better ways to control who can do a dungeon or not. 

Not saying is elitism. Don't get me wrong. I completely agree with you.

I don't judge anyone who kicks you out of a pt because of your equipment. Take cross server dungeon queue. They don't even let you queue if you don't have the right weapon. That is with a good reason.

I said they need to finish faster because of time (No one wants to take longer to finish just to carry a dead weight.) and i forgot all about the rage mode boss fights have it. 

Guilds and friends are something else on the other hand...They can try at least. They usually do .

7 minutes ago, Fhearl said:

Like ppl that upgrade weapon before accessories past profan (I still can't understand how stupid one must be not being able to see whats the biggest upgrade).

The thing is: upgrading weapons is easy. Upgrading accessories quickly reaches a point where evolution has insane item requirements.

5 minutes ago, LiriC said:

5hours ? Some of us don't have the free time you have .. some of us .. come from work..do some quests for soulstones some gold . and maybe try an instance.. and are in no hells mode for "killing time".

And another thing .. those 12 fuking hours that you would spend just to fight 1 boss . why not take the time and do something that would make YOU A BETTER F.IN PLAYER... you see my logic ? you are rdy to spend 5 / 12 hours but not gear up ? and you bich and call us noobs that spent our time getting stronger so we don't hurt the party for when we do join and want to do it as fast as possible ?  

people must be hit in the head.

first of all, calm the hell down. now I don't really care if you work or not I'm a college student and I have part time job as well but I schedule my game hours right, and I don't do dungeons everyday but when I do it I'm prepared to run through literally 100 people to complete the dungeon. also what the hell are you talking about ? 12 hours probably on first thrasher because every single teammate joins does not have 5 pieces of bloodshade soulshield and killed instantly by either poison or howl.

on the other hand why the hell would I not complete a run instead of RQing like a noob loser just to find another team and leech all the way to get a soulshield piece or two to get better ? LOL

if you're logic was a living thing I'd hand it on wall and shoot the hell outta it.

and btw since you're new here dungeons are not the only source to get gears and stuff. u can check out my stats in game. after all I got my set and I don't make myself look cheap and noobish by leaving early or RQing because of whatever problems there.

2 minutes ago, Vexe said:

The thing is: upgrading weapons is easy. Upgrading accessories quickly reaches a point where evolution has insane item requirements.

Yes, its easy but so what? Because its easy does not mean its the right choice. Why spend money and recourses on some thing that gives you next to nothing in return. better save for the bigger upgrade imo. 

6 hours ago, Equilibria said:

I don't know the requirements for a 4-players bsh but I wouldn't queue to such dungons as long as I have not at least 110% Accuracy and 35% Crit or another good benchmark for myself would be as long as I fail to kill the boss in mushins tower, 5th floor then 4-players bsh is a no-go for me.

I have the Moonwater (pvp) shield and my crit is 44% (decent fuses). 40% crit is pretty dang low for the hardest content available, 6 man is the more casual mode for people like me and the under geared. The fact is that if you do not have enough gear to clear content, you will not clear it (without being super carried).

These facts gives no one the right to be a meanie though, people should be respectful when pointing out the obvious. I would assume the uber geared folks expect the same level of dedication that they have in the groups they run. Not having at least siren is just super far behind.

OP, you should run the 6 man version of this dungeon, much more laid back (in my experience). 

Usually i get complained at if i join a party and they die, because i'm an assassin and not "useful" because i don't take aggro.

Seriously... Yesterday i met two FM's (which could easily tank poharan if they knew what to do) in a 4 man Blackram dungeon. Instead, they sucked pretty badly and didn't know how to do it properly, leaving me the last one alive and having to whack of 500k off poharan myself. And then i died when she had about 80k left. And they call me a "noob" and said "get skills"... For surviving 500k of her health solo vs her random fire + half hp hits / stunlocks. How is that being a noob?

Anyways, so those two guys left after that. And in comes another FM, he said "hey i can tank this, we got this guys :D". And he sure fkn did! Tanked the entire fight and i could ham her so hard cause he timed everything perfectly and knew exactly what to do. Poharan died with only 3 people in the party, whereas the FM had siren gear, i had max profane and the third guy had something lower than me (was carried in terms of weapons but sure as hell knew how to fight) and he even had a soulshield from moonwater valor shop. We completed it with more or less 2½ men in terms of gear because we all knew what to do. Unlike the other cocky guys saying we suck.

In conclusion; Those guys you met just suck so bad they complain at you, don't take it personally. They are probably like the guys i was playing with yesterday that died and complained at me for dying too. Cancer people will always exist, but you know who they are and you know what they are. Cancer.

Rant complete, ily all <3

7 hours ago, vickahh said:

Last night was probably my first time encountering not one but two super rude players!!

Was doing the harder dungeon, nightshade, and like always everyone always leave towards the second boss. So of course you gotta leave since no one wants to continue.

Joined a different party and only at the entrance fighting, a player goes and say "we can't win...items(equipment) too weak"????? Really now?! And they leave and gotta start over with a new party.

Next party and like seriously?! We just entered and the player is already like "you need to leave because you're too weak" "there's a 1200 crit difference" "you're trash" THE FAAAAAAAAAAK!?

Ok first of all, we're level 45 hm1 and yes just because you have the stronger "siren" weapon doesn't mean we can't beat or finish this dungeon together!

I've finished the dungeon with players with the same weapon level as I am so what makes you think you're better than me besides your "siren" stage.

I'm not asking you to revive me either if I die you know. So **** you, you know who you are.

Last time I check a dungeon is a teamworking place to defeat and get the items or whatever you're there for. Not snooty stuck up players.

If you're so picky and that strong then invite only strong people and don't give us other player the chance to even join you're punk ass team and put us down because we're not to your standards.

Not everyone can spend days and hours farming gold and spending real money to get rich/powerful quick.

Anyways I was butthurt lol so I'm gonna try to get stronger. This is just a rant about some really picky people I encountered last night!

Some people utterly fail to recognize that this is a GAME, it's meant for entertainment from the usual stuff of life. Some people are so *cricket* that about having the "perfect weapon, Soul Shield, class, race, etc.." that anyone else who doesn't fit THEIR narrow ideas is "Too weak". They have to be OP vs Bosses or they disband or leave the party. I don't have a lvl 45 character simply because I don't mind taking the game easy and not being so *cricket* about getting to lvl 45 ASAP. This is a GAME people NOT a "pissing" contest.

I like windrest(the server I'm playing).F7 often you see BSH groups demanding 380+ attack.Thats fine and so far I had only 1 pug fail because KFM was too elitist and he could not stand the stupid sin the group dead all the time xD

I see a lot of true here but u forgot something ... in poharan and sometimes in bsh a lot of people come to take green items from chest ..... u know what i talking about : extravagant gem fragment pouch ...they dont care too much see good geared 2-3 ppl finish any boss so stop attack and w8 for chest ! And now we find out they come 2 ppl to make a party then u can ask they to make drop lot to green u need make party again and again . kick option is good option but not at all.We need lot of smoothing on game options add some new option then will be fine. And about the thread starter thing u need go thru the dungeons to get a stronger shields and make the money to upgrade ur weap and jewels . U cant skip this .... 

And +1 about the players knowledge of game and special attack what i not explain here ... i tell u 5-10 % of people know who to beat the dungs really fast and good ;)

14 minutes ago, Fhearl said:

Yes, its easy but so what?

So exactly that. You can't blame anyone for upgrading his weapon first until he reaches a point where it starts becoming expensive like accessories and then working on everything.

In the end, it's no player's fault, it's NCsoft's for making/leaving the requirements that high and making the endgame a brainless gold grindfest, despite having a pathetic profession system and the economy being a hopeless mess.

14 minutes ago, ErectileDysfunction said:

I sometimes act like those guys when level 40-44 comes on Big4 with 15k hp and dies alot then basically takes the money that he doesn't deserve since he didn't do anything

Well, i gotta aggree with you a bit there, if they are not level 45, they do not belong in a level 45 dungeon. It's just logics

The thing is with true profane you can easily beat tower level 7 with the right skill set up if you use that in BSH(NSH) you should be winning every DPS which blood mane and Hey moo Jin are well at least if every party member has beating tower floor 7 at least. 

I've never told a player there gear isn't good enough because I only have awaken sirens weapon and infernal accessorizes but the thing is as soon as i go into draw stance i pull all the agrro in 24 man and most of the time 6man so I have had to learn to tank the bosses on a BD.

Problems happen when people pull agrro and run around leaving others chasing the boss which makes it damn hard to get agrro back and get full DPS on them, all it takes is 1 or 2 people who can't doge the massive AOE's on Hey Moo Jin to go down and the party is basically going to fail. 

I'm not a massive fan of having to reset a boss but I will do it once if some of the guys are new and need to learn the mechanics but if a party gets wiped twice and i'm left solo I tend to leave because well why should i throw away 30 mins to fail the last boss?

Thing is some players have less time to play so want to do fast runs with a high chance of winning first time so you will get players who join check gear and leave which is a shame because some time players with lower gear are really good players and can play their class and know the bosses ect really well.   

Archived