REALLY picky players

vickahh

Last night was probably my first time encountering not one but two super rude players!!

Was doing the harder dungeon, nightshade, and like always everyone always leave towards the second boss. So of course you gotta leave since no one wants to continue.

Joined a different party and only at the entrance fighting, a player goes and say "we can't win...items(equipment) too weak"????? Really now?! And they leave and gotta start over with a new party.

Next party and like seriously?! We just entered and the player is already like "you need to leave because you're too weak" "there's a 1200 crit difference" "you're trash" THE FAAAAAAAAAAK!?

Ok first of all, we're level 45 hm1 and yes just because you have the stronger "siren" weapon doesn't mean we can't beat or finish this dungeon together!

I've finished the dungeon with players with the same weapon level as I am so what makes you think you're better than me besides your "siren" stage.

I'm not asking you to revive me either if I die you know. So **** you, you know who you are.

Last time I check a dungeon is a teamworking place to defeat and get the items or whatever you're there for. Not snooty stuck up players.

If you're so picky and that strong then invite only strong people and don't give us other player the chance to even join you're punk ass team and put us down because we're not to your standards.

Not everyone can spend days and hours farming gold and spending real money to get rich/powerful quick.

Anyways I was butthurt lol so I'm gonna try to get stronger. This is just a rant about some really picky people I encountered last night!

EDIT: It was a 6 man dungeon I went into

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the requirements for a 4-players bsh but I wouldn't queue to such dungons as long as I have not at least 110% Accuracy and 35% Crit or another good benchmark for myself would be as long as I fail to kill the boss in mushins tower, 5th floor then 4-players bsh is a no-go for me.

Just now, Zuzu said:

Totally explains why there's no kick option.

Just check one of the latest threads " we need a kick option " , where someone decided to AFK because the OP and his crew told him that his weapon wasn't good enough . So the guy simply trolled them .

They deserved it imho .

I don't know what you are using but today, when I was trying to do BSH 6-players, I met 2 guys:

1- Using Lycan soul shield (lvl 36, worse than Infernal soul shield).

2- Using Awakened Infernal.

Now you see why you need to gear up to do harder dungeons.

These guys can say "but I did it with some other guys" but they WON'T help anyway, they are just being carried.

Why I should try hard because someone doesn't want to get some good equipment before doing it?

It's not hard to get Poh's/Arena soulshield and a Awakened Profane... (at least)

Upgrade to profane at least, that's not very difficult.

If you tell me you were running successfully all along with infernal, fine. But if it's a 4man dungeon or even normal BSH you'd be getting carried regardless.

4 hours ago, PauloBR said:

I don't know what you are using but today, when I was trying to do BSH 6-players, I met 2 guys:

1- Using Lycan soul shield (lvl 36, worse than Infernal soul shield).

2- Using Awakened Infernal.

Now you see why you need to gear up to do harder dungeons.

These guys can say "but I did it with some other guys" but they WON'T help anyway, they are just being carried.

Why I should try hard because someone doesn't want to get some good equipment before doing it?

It's not hard to get Poh's/Arena soulshield and a Awakened Profane... (at least)

The guy with the lycan was surly trolling you

As for what soulshield to get, the arena one is trash for PvE, sure you get HP and defensive stats, but just being alive on a fight is no good, get a mix of the blue bsh from the 24man and epic tower shield, making sure to get atleast 3x blue bsh for the bonus look for crit as a primary and you want to mix some acc in there too, you can do this in a few hours, sure you will only have 28Kish HP like this, but you will now be contributing, use the tower to learn to avoid stuff, if you cannot clear tower then you shouldn't even be queueing for bsh in the first place as you are just wasting the time of other people in the group by making them carry you.

What the dungeons need, is the major increase in gear demand on cross-server. Because it is really lame when people get dokumo weapon, tricks system, then enters, switches back to their infernal weapon and then you check their stats and see they got only 800 crit and 22k hp. Like really? The only way a person can redeem himself with such stats is if he knows how and when to cc and how to counter attacks, but that is like 10% people. But yeah, kick system is needed or the gear demands should be increased, because at least now I go to bloodshade only because of daily quest and it is really annoying that |I have to go trough 6 runs to get it done.

for me im sticking to profane due to the fact that im waiting for warlock and I refuse to waste gold/resources upgrading items on a class i'll quit. See NC yet another reason to #UnlockTheLock >: people wont have to suffer with me using profane weapons in high dungeons everyones happyyyyy

I'm not sure what to say here, because I would react  "badly" as well.

Don't get me wrong .. but I dont like "killing time".

If you join the hardest instance in the game ( so far ) .. and you come at me with a shit weapon..and no jewels and a blue soul shield and your hp is 20k .. were a boss hits 10k. then I prefer just to leave the party and search for a better one.  Why ?  ... A week ago I joined a party.. we were 3 strong members ..2 FM with Sire +10 first lvl and some siren jwls and the other one was a BD with a Pirate blade and damn strong jwl ( he donated )... AND THE LAST ONE.. ONE ASSASSIN.. with a profane dagger and 24k hp and no jwls.

We asked him 10 times to leave the party.. we were very polite .. "please leave" , because he would always DIE FIRST .. his mele . doh..  we told him time and time again.. "gear up first" .. please let us get a stronger person...   Keep in mind we were at the second boss.. were you need DMG . and lots of it... He would die in 20 sec... that's all he could do.. we could get the boss down to 30% but then "rage mode".

We even decided to give him 2 or 3 tries ... maybe just maybe . but nop.. he would die in 20 sec.

He just refused to leave... well fuk you to you piece of shit.. give us the kick system to be able to boot shit heads like that dude... Because of that idiot .. we had to break a perfect party and just either call it a day or find a new one... were you already had 3 strong players.

So yes .. I would bich if I find a person like that.. and yes I would kick him out of the party,,, why would I have to carry you if you only die and do nothing to help the team.

Pull your weight ..  or *cricket*ing go at a 6 man... and there people will not bich as much.. DO NOT JOIN A 4 MAN .

If you're in 4man with trash equip, leave.

Bloodshade Harbor 6man bosses need dps or they enrage, so it's understandable that players want to increase their chance of success. If you're already wiping on Mane, might as well disband, coz the group will get destroyed by the next bosses anyways.

It's really annoying spending a long time on Harbor, only for the group to disband coz they get broken weapons during twins and get roflstomped by Mysterious Man (or whatever his name is)

BSH is our current "endgame" content. The bosses have alot of health and some are on short enrage timers and need to be taken down quick, which means you are expected to put in your fair share of DPS.

Shit equipment is indicative that you cannot pull your own weight. Not an accurate reflection, but indicative.

People can play well with bad equipment, yes, but they are the exceptions rather than the rule.

I don't know why people get so upset when you point out that their <25% crit rate and <22k hp is terrible stats for this dungeon (as long as it is pointed out politely) but they always get upset about it and troll the run.

I qued for 6 runs yesterday before finally completing due to several runs where only 2 people had over 30% crit (and 30% crit is still pretty low.)

It's just not going to happen if half the team have <25% crit and no hp to survive.

I get that people want to complete this dungeon, but honestly if you don't need the pirate weapon to upgrade (and the first one isn't even from the dungeon its from the 24 man) what are you here for if your gear is that behind. You'd be better off taking the 1.5h the run would inevitably take (if not more) and farm a better shield.

EDIT: I've also had a failed run where someone couldn't wall dash so OFC no one want to join after thrasher is dead because daily is ruined. They should just put proper stat requirements on the dungeons and be done with it.

5 hours ago, Equilibria said:

I don't know the requirements for a 4-players bsh but I wouldn't queue to such dungons as long as I have not at least 110% Accuracy and 35% Crit or another good benchmark for myself would be as long as I fail to kill the boss in mushins tower, 5th floor then 4-players bsh is a no-go for me.

I am sitting now on 40% crit, 33% Evasion and 113% accuracy, yet my weapon is only True Profane (maxed, but still). I wouldn't dare goin to 4Man BSH, even tho Mushin 5th floor boss is no problem for me. I feel like I need that cricketing 28 diamond. Would not want to be a bother!

I think only low gear players will bich about this ... just upgrade the damn weapon to siren  and you will see people will no longer bich ..  but not for long ..  because as long as people evolve and get better gear .. they will want to do it faster.

Now at this stage they only want to make sure that they finish.. so ofc they will want you to have a minimum gear so you can do the dmg needed.

So yes ..  either gear up.. or dont bich and pray that you find a damn strong party . and pray that you make it to the end .. or even pass the first boss untill they get tired and just leave.

In a 6man .. I guess you could pull it off.. sure .. if you have 2-3 good gear guys in that party.. and the others just do what you can.

As I agree jwls are better .. people look at the weapon more .. it's like the social media all over again... .. like people will say "Damn son, nice gun" .. and you wont see people ask "what type of bullets dose it fire" .. get it ?  "Trick the system" . not that hard.

Because as people gear up .. life will be hard  ... and I saw someone "save money" for warlock .. rly ?   haha . cute . it's NCsoft your talking about .. gl with that... your looking at 2 or 3 months with nothing coming . bich pls... gl with that.

So either get some gear because it's kinda easy .. and get it over with ... to upgrade at Siren is not that hard if you have a friend with the craft . or something like that.

Just now, LiriC said:

I think only low gear players will bich about this ... just upgrade the damn weapon to siren  and you will see people will no longer bich ..  

Its not about what weapon you have, its about your stats and hp. If you're on 90% accuracy with 20-25% crit even if you have siren weapon people still won't want you in their party, and rightly so.

Just now, Kaida said:

Its not about what weapon you have, its about your stats and hp. If you're on 90% accuracy with 20-25% crit even if you have siren weapon people still won't want you in their party, and rightly so.

If people get to siren and only have 20k hp and out of 10 shots only hit 1 crit ... then those people should just quit... or just .. take a day off and fix the damn stats . it's not that hard.

LiriC I agree with you, but you're be surprised how many I have seen and siren's crit upgrade isn't that big. It's all about the soulshield and unfortunately it seems a lot of players cant be bothered to get a good one when they can get carried instead.

Well, now, all BnS new content will only be ALL ABOUT GEAR and a bit about skill.

Dungeons are 100% designed in that way, because there is a timer to kill boss, so you need to be able to kill him before ( like mushin floor 7 )

Meaning : need enough damage, mean need good gear, mean you need to farm your gear to be able to farm another gear.

Welcome to BnS gear treadmill.

I don't see what that person did wrong...

You can't just ask someone to party you and tell them they won't have to revive you so it's all good. That is the least of my concerns when i pt someone.

If your damage is to low i have to stay a lot longer in that dungeon to finish it. If you die, i have to wait for you before a boss fight because if i start, unless i want to be one man short.

On top of that, this is not the first mmo or the last mmo where you get kicked/asked to leave because of the equipment... Should i even list the games i'm talking about? If i take the top 10 games out of a mmorpg list they will all have this "problem" .

You either pick a guild willing to help you or try to upgrade your equipment before trying again.

Archived