Stalker Gauntlet

earny

Hi as you know i need a stalker gauntlet to upgrated my weapon to lvl6 and its says that i can get it in  Wheel of Fate in Everdusk  but i tried 17 times but i didnt get it, i dont have more keys to open the weapon chest, so i wonder if i get it from drops if its yes where? i need help i cant go forward because of my lack of damage.

i think i got one before the 17 tries but i sold it maybe its the reason i cant get it again?

It's only obtainable from the Wheel of Fate.

Also I recommend saving unusable weapons to use as offerings to Evolve your weapon, or to Salvage for a chance to gain Element Powder, Transmutation Material.

You can get more Keys from completing some Surveys, Daily Dash, the Marketplace (level 16+), Merchants, Radiant Ring Craft & Quests.

• 1 month later...

Hi ,

Earny, there are two wheels, try both.

A lot of people farm the stalker, just stick to them and strike him once, you'll get tokens to try the wheel easily.

True thats the drop rate for the gauntlet is low regarding the soul shields but pretty high when you consider loot in general.

I tried 57 times before getting it, yes I count ^^

With 8 classes in the game, the chance is not high to get a gauntlet when you need it. And for everyone who gets one on first try, there will be someone who needs fifty (see above).

If they have not implemented a trade ban for low level chars, your fastest way to get one will probably be to shout in general chat for someone to exchange stalker weapons with. At any given moment, there should be lots of people there getting gauntlets and cursing cause they are forcemasters, summoners, destroyers... :P

Archived